CWCki Timeline Graphic -

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grand Marshal of CWCville

Chris is supreme. Destroy all opposition.
I've updated the Saga Timeline in order to add the following:
1: A "Selling Out Saga" for Amiibo and Medallion sales.
2: The name for the Tomgirl Saga.
3: The June, July and October court dates for the Sonic Boom Saga.

Also, a bunch of miscellaneous changes. I don't have access to my drawing program ATM, so there are some things still to take care of, but the basics are here.

Now, I know what to correct, but here's a question: Do you want a sub-timeline detailing specific sagas? I'm currently doing one for Megan, because I noticed there was a space for a horizontal timeline under Megan's profile, but the one used was an old one which had all the sagas. Mention anything you think would be particularly relevant, and I'll see what I can do. I have the following categories:
Adam Stackhouse (concurrent but related, so it's useful to include for mutual context)
Notable Emails
Notable Posts and Images
General Events

I've already included Sonichus 5 and 6, plus Chris meeting Megan at the GAMe PLACe.

CatParty

Boo
True & Honest Fan

Also, a bunch of miscellaneous changes. I don't have access to my drawing program ATM, so there are some things still to take care of, but the basics are here.

Now, I know what to correct, but here's a question: Do you want a sub-timeline detailing specific sagas? I'm currently doing one for Megan, because I noticed there was a space for a horizontal timeline under Megan's profile, but the one used was an old one which had all the sagas. Mention anything you think would be particularly relevant, and I'll see what I can do. I have the following categories:
Adam Stackhouse (concurrent but related, so it's useful to include for mutual context)
Notable Emails
Notable Posts and Images
General Events

I've already included Sonichus 5 and 6, plus Chris meeting Megan at the GAMe PLACe.

not everything is a saga

H

HG 400

kiwifarms.net

Notable Emails
Notable Posts and Images
General Events

Tell us more.

Tell us more.
The basic image is below:
Megan Timeline Prototype.png

What events, either isolated or in in chained sequence, would be significant enough to be placed on this timeline?

EDIT: Of course, shecame4cwc and Chris' doxxings will go onto the timeline.

Last edited:

CatParty

Boo
True & Honest Fan

sagas referred to points in his lovequest not every little single thing he does.
just as we do not need to know of every little edit to the cwcki as individual threads. that goes here:
https://kiwifarms.net/threads/cwcki-improvements.3697/
I guess I sort of sperg-rambled at the beginning. I intended to ask for opinions on what should be considered particularly prominent/interesting points in the Megan Saga.

A saga has to emerge organically from his fans. You can't just declare something a saga. In many cases you can't tell if something qualifies as a saga until after the fact. The Tomgirl Saga turned out to be premature because it essentially never ended. Girlfriend sagas are easier to define, but not always. The term should be more or less retired.

A saga has to emerge organically from his fans. You can't just declare something a saga. In many cases you can't tell if something qualifies as a saga until after the fact. The Tomgirl Saga turned out to be premature because it essentially never ended. Girlfriend sagas are easier to define, but not always. The term should be more or less retired.

Personally, I disagree with removing the term "Saga". We need a way to categorise events in the CWC timeline. Also, I was under the assumption that the WIP "Super Smash Bros Saga" was actually a formative saga, and simply decided that I would be the guy to give it a name.
Back to my first disagreement, you've brought up Sagas where the main event chains have yet to conclude. Does that discredit them? I think not.

Also, EDIT: Marvin liked my first and second posts! Senpai noticed me!

anusaurus

the ass is love
I see people bitching about how ebay, and now etsy, arent a saga, but they forget. Chris was banned from listing new items for a while because he doxed someone, and then got quite a few negative reviews.
He was then banned again for soliciting good feedback.
And again, for the same thing.
His online sales are definitely a saga unto itself.

TrippinKahlua

Highly Regarded Professional
True & Honest Fan
Hell, Impulse is a Saga.

It doesn't need to involve trolls or hurting Chris.

It just needs to be a series of events.

Chris starts visiting Impulse --- Chris goes to the Burlesque Show --- Chris takes a Belly Dancing course.

That's a Saga.

I'm going to assume that since no more suggestions have been given, I can upload the file. Somebody find a way to integrate it into the Megan page, and if you want, stick it at the bottom of the Megan sub-entry on the Saga page.

Status
Not open for further replies.