CWCki Timeline Graphic -

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silver

(not actually volcel)
I think the sagas were a necessary distinction n 2007-9 because there was a lot of shit happening in Chris' life at that point. When he had girlfriends, when they overlapped, when other things like Liquid, Asperchu and Jimmy Hill overlapped and affected the other sagas... But I don't think they're necessary anymore because Chris is doing so little. The only one I could maybe see a case for is Catie, just to follow in the heartsweet tradition.

Grand Marshal of CWCville

Chris is supreme. Destroy all opposition.
I think the sagas were a necessary distinction n 2007-9 because there was a lot of shit happening in Chris' life at that point. When he had girlfriends, when they overlapped, when other things like Liquid, Asperchu and Jimmy Hill overlapped and affected the other sagas... But I don't think they're necessary anymore because Chris is doing so little. The only one I could maybe see a case for is Catie, just to follow in the heartsweet tradition.
I'd say that linked events would still count. Sonic Boom and Amiibo/Medallion "Selling Out" are pretty easy to define as event chains, for example.

Greetings! It is I, Autist Christorian Supreme!

As you know, I have created a timeline graphic for the Megan and Adam Stackhouse Sagas, as well as revamped the old timeline graphic on the CWCki. What would be the best sagas to cover next? I'm focussing on the older, definitely complete ones, the possible options for which are covered in the poll attached. I've allowed 3 votes per person, as I'm planning to be able to do 3 timeline graphics with the time available.

The Mass Debater

Known Wolf Disrespector
Slightly off topic but could I suggest adding the whole high school reunion/galpal saga to the timeline graphic? Even though it basically happened entirely over facebook it was the first big story chris kept coming back to for a long while; and it's outcome was important in that Chris finally stopped glorifying the past, began to get less depressing and to get on with his life, burning his house down and macing GameStop employees.

Slightly off topic but could I suggest adding the whole high school reunion/galpal saga to the timeline graphic? Even though it basically happened entirely over facebook it was the first big story chris kept coming back to for a long while; and it's outcome was important in that Chris finally stopped glorifying the past, began to get less depressing and to get on with his life, burning his house down and macing GameStop employees.
A good point, although it may require a separate thread to see if we can get some consensus.

CatParty

Boo
True & Honest Fan
Greetings! It is I, Autist Christorian Supreme!

As you know, I have created a timeline graphic for the Megan and Adam Stackhouse Sagas, as well as revamped the old timeline graphic on the CWCki. What would be the best sagas to cover next? I'm focussing on the older, definitely complete ones, the possible options for which are covered in the poll attached. I've allowed 3 votes per person, as I'm planning to be able to do 3 timeline graphics with the time available.

Didn't you make a thread for this? Shouldn't it go there?

Also not everything is a saga

Status
Not open for further replies.