CYBERBULLY CHANNELS ARE CANCER!!! (Leafy, Pyrocynical, RiceGum, KeemStar, etc...) - Leafy is an asshole Leafy is a retard Leafy is an asshole who bullies little kids

CatParty

Boo
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

THESE CHANNELS MUST BE STOPPED!
Available on iTunes: http://apple.co/2bplOBN
Guitarist (Metadon) Youtube Channel: http://bit.ly/29C0gyk
Misha's Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/MishaCZLP
MISHA'S DECLARATION OF WAR ON ALL CYBERBULLY CHANNELS!

Lyrics:
Cyberbully channels are cancer
cancer cancer cancer
cancer cancer cancer
cancer cancer cancer
Cyberbully channels are cancer! Cancer!

Leafy is an asshole
Leafy is an exceptional individual
Leafy is an asshole
who bullies little kids

LeafyIsHere, Pyrocynical,
RiceGum and Keem Star
They are all exceptional individuals

cancer cancer cancer
cancer cancer cancer
cancer cancer cancer

RiceGum is an asshole
RiceGum is an exceptional individual
RiceGum is an asshole
who bullies little kids

LeafyIsHere, Pyrocynical,
RiceGum and Keem Star
They are all exceptional individuals

I am the voice of the children!
My name is Misha
and I declare war to all cyberbully channels!
Stop bullying little kids!
These things need to end!
You are cancer!

cancer cancer cancer
cancer cancer cancer
cancer cancer cancer
cancer cancer cancer
Cancer! Cancer!
cancer cancer cancer
Cancer! Cancer
cancer cancer cancer
Cancer!

chimpburgers

Big league
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
YouTube was already filled with so much junk, but these channels take the piss in being some of the most boring clickbait I've ever seen. Anyone who makes these channels should be hung by their balls or made to gouge their eyes out. That's what they get for clogging up my YouTube searches.

theblazecode

Everyone go on the fenrizwheel
kiwifarms.net
I love how whenever Misha sings "cancer" he goes into epileptic seizures on top of a building - like he KNOWS that what he is singing is disasterous.

Also, why is he even on YouTube? He looks like he is 9 or 10 and that is in direct violation of the YouTube Terms of Service:

"12. Ability to Accept Terms of Service

You affirm that you are either more than 18 years of age, or an emancipated minor, or possess legal parental or guardian consent, and are fully able and competent to enter into the terms, conditions, obligations, affirmations, representations, and warranties set forth in these Terms of Service, and to abide by and comply with these Terms of Service. In any case, you affirm that you are over the age of 13, as the Service is not intended for children under 13. If you are under 13 years of age, then please do not use the Service. There are lots of other great web sites for you. Talk to your parents about what sites are appropriate for you."

From: https://www.youtube.com/static?gl=CA&template=terms

CatParty

Boo
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I love how whenever Misha sings "cancer" he goes into epileptic seizures on top of a building - like he KNOWS that what he is singing is disasterous.

Also, why is he even on YouTube? He looks like he is 9 or 10 and that is in direct violation of the YouTube Terms of Service:

"12. Ability to Accept Terms of Service

You affirm that you are either more than 18 years of age, or an emancipated minor, or possess legal parental or guardian consent, and are fully able and competent to enter into the terms, conditions, obligations, affirmations, representations, and warranties set forth in these Terms of Service, and to abide by and comply with these Terms of Service. In any case, you affirm that you are over the age of 13, as the Service is not intended for children under 13. If you are under 13 years of age, then please do not use the Service. There are lots of other great web sites for you. Talk to your parents about what sites are appropriate for you."

From: https://www.youtube.com/static?gl=CA&template=terms

get his channel taken down

CatParty

Boo
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Lyrics:

I am the new legend
the next Justin Bieber
I will get all the girls
deal with it, bro!
You tried to bully me
but now, I make more money than your mother
Who's the boss now?

Better than FouseyTube
FilthyFrank will be replaced
MaxMoeFoe is disgusting
Jacksepticeye is a clown

I am the best youtuber
I am the best, yo
I am the best youtuber
I am the best, yo

Better than Caspar Lee
Shane Dawson will be replaced
Vitaly is disgusting
And Joe Sugg (ThatcherJoe) is just a clown

I am the best youtuber
I am the best, yo
I am the best youtuber
I am the best, yo

na na na na na na

(solo)

I'm getting all the money
and getting all the hoes
I'm the boss! - Misha!
I'm getting all the money
and getting all the hoes

Haters G T F O
Haters GTFO
Haters G T F O
G T F O

Jewelsmakerguy

(Cheesy 80s music intensifies)
kiwifarms.net
YouTube was already filled with so much junk, but these channels take the piss in being some of the most boring clickbait I've ever seen. Anyone who makes these channels should be hung by their balls or made to gouge their eyes out. That's what they get for clogging up my YouTube searches.
We talkin' Misha, or his "victims"?

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino