Dramacow CyberDemon531 / John M Rovenski / Andrea Rovenski / @pizzaparty531 / @pizzagamer531 - Narcissistic tranny speedrunner banned from nearly everywhere and GDQ, constantly fights with trolls

CIA Nigger

Not a fed, just a random object on the street.
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Awww, how cute:
upload_2019-2-17_13-13-22.png
https://archive.fo/FRneY

After the whole rwhitegoose thing and his eventual account canning he seems to forget he lost a lot of Twitter clout from that. What he does have now are people taking the piss out of him and him screeching at people mocking him as he turns into another forgettable Twitter tranny communist down to the same talking points:
upload_2019-2-17_13-15-11.png
https://archive.fo/ijmQ0

Also the thread where Cyberdemon chimps out at first over a emote mocking Narcissa is worth posting too:
https://archive.fo/1Lgtx
upload_2019-2-17_13-17-41.png
upload_2019-2-17_13-18-2.png
upload_2019-2-17_13-18-24.png
upload_2019-2-17_13-18-45.png
upload_2019-2-17_13-19-13.png

In it are a few mindless orbiters trying to repeat what John was saying, and John chimping the fuck out because anyone who is trans is immune from being joked about.

GraniteRode

kiwifarms.net
To me it sounds like John is jealous of the fame that Cosmo had and idolizes him in hopes that the old fame wears off so he can stop being a literal nobody. Either that or John has an idolization fetish for Cosmo and wants to be him.

Oh noes! Being trans on the net is hard! Did you think maybe they hate you because of your complete political 180 overnight?

cyber-transonthenet.png

cyber-transonthenet2.png
cyber-transonthenet3.png
cyber-transonthenet4.png

Last edited by a moderator:

CIA Nigger

True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Did you think maybe they hate you because of your complete political 180 overnight?
Not just political 180 but also stream quality 180 judging by the comments. People don't like watching boring, unattractive, dead inside troons and Cosmo only gets as many viewers as he does because of his dramatic fall.

Man vs persistent rat

A good egg is a nice person
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
In this regard, John has changed little. He's absolutely OBSESSED with Narcissa and constantly tries to suck up to her and defend her, way past the point of necessity as shown here.
I think it's because she sees herself as being disliked by/above the lunatics like PMG who have taken over GDQ, and Narcissa is the most obvious GDQ trans outsider. Andrea's miscalculation is that Narcissa gives a shit about about anybody other than herself, and even if she were networking Andrea is far below her level, having no achievements (other than being a sub-YSG oddball) or nostalgia recognition.

Wake me up

CωC Club founder
kiwifarms.net
This is the most boring cow on the site. Even when he was trying so hard by making 1:1 replies on Twitter to what was being posted here, he still sounded like a 10 year boy who was given a phone and a Twitter account.

Unironically, if he killed himself, right now, it would the high point of his life. What a waste of oxygen.

But still...

Even if the thread doesn't have much activity to discuss right now, never know if something can crop up down the line.

This guy is pretty young and already burned most of his bridges. Things are only going to get worse from here on out with his venomous personality and posture in life. Maybe in 5 years when his frail mother who cannot even bend her knees to SWAT at gunpoint dies he'll be worth watching. I'm subbing for the long run.

Random comment from too many pages behind: if this guy thinks 70$ is easy money and worth becoming a tranny over, it just goes to prove he has no clue about money and hasn't payed a single bill or tax in his life.

Last edited:

JohnDood

SCATTER!
kiwifarms.net
This is a name I never expected to see come up. I actually have personal experience with this lolcow. I personally knew them a bit before they transitioned. Not gonna powerlevel this (or at least try to, it's been a while since I've been on here) but:

This guy is pretty young and already burned most of his bridges. Things are only going to get worse from here on out with his venomous personality and posture in life. Maybe in 5 years when his frail mother who cannot even bend her knees to SWAT at gunpoint dies he'll be worth watching. I'm subbing for the long run.

You aren't wrong. He did some really mean stuff, that back in the day I gave a shit about, to me which ended up with me just completely cutting him off. Some of it was downright creepy too. He even once personally called my house for some reason.

• Informative
Reactions: Revolved

SkinnyPup

kiwifarms.net
This is a name I never expected to see come up. I actually have personal experience with this lolcow. I personally knew them a bit before they transitioned. Not gonna powerlevel this (or at least try to, it's been a while since I've been on here) but:

You aren't wrong. He did some really mean stuff, that back in the day I gave a shit about, to me which ended up with me just completely cutting him off. Some of it was downright creepy too. He even once personally called my house for some reason.

Were you a viewer during the Stream.me or early Twitch days? I can't even stomach to watch him decline any further. The whining and self righteous tone coupled with the fact that he ends every sentence with an upwards inflection is very irritating and gets on my nerves now. Every stream / video is yet another long winded political monologue with the same brown-nosing cuckolds that agree with every sentiment that this hypocrite now spews out.

Does anybody remember when he confidently stated, "I'm too smart to get addicted"? Now, he will constantly run out of money and complain about not having enough money for food and cannabis. This is depravity at it's finest and a standard of living for individuals of his type. He continues living (being a parasite, not a family member) with his poor mother, playing children's games for ~5 viewers and regurgitating (anti) social justice hate speech between the four walls inside of his room in front of a computer monitor, unknowing (instead, willfully ignorant) of the true horror of living conditions that transpire every waking day for other less fortunate people from different cultures while he gets high and smugly broadcasts how he is actively changing the way the world perceives injustices and crusading against immorality.

He should be lobotomised, locked into a cage and fed fish heads for the rest of his life.

JohnDood

SCATTER!
kiwifarms.net
Were you a viewer during the Stream.me or early Twitch days?

No, I was in his circle of friends. I don't even remember if he was streaming that much back then. However, I was in one of his earlier streams.

Jesus, what did you do?

Honestly? I don't really remember. It's been years. I remember that I was the youngest of that circle of friends, so I was easier to pick on. I was basically the butt of a lot of jokes, some of them being actual jokes, some of them just being hurtful for the sake of hurtful. I remember being on one of his livestreams to hang out just for fun after having not talked to him for a while and he decided to have a picture of me hanging on the stream because I was "fat" or something like that.

I remember being scared shitless because for no reason one of them doxxed me and then all of them called my house. Then when you complain about it, everyone just goes "it was just a joke lol."

I did a lot of dumb things back then, honestly. So I did deserve people to make fun of me. I still do dumb shit online here or there. But I do think a lot of what CyberDemon did during that time was... a bit too far. I was like 13 or 14 when I hung out with CyberDemon. I forgive him for what he did to me during that period of time and I hold no ill will towards him but I do think he was a bit shitty.

Didn't mean to sorta make this about myself at all. Just felt I should give some background and information about what he was like about... six years ago and what he did to me.

Z

ZE 021

kiwifarms.net
No, I was in his circle of friends. I don't even remember if he was streaming that much back then. However, I was in one of his earlier streams.

Honestly? I don't really remember. It's been years. I remember that I was the youngest of that circle of friends, so I was easier to pick on. I was basically the butt of a lot of jokes, some of them being actual jokes, some of them just being hurtful for the sake of hurtful. I remember being on one of his livestreams to hang out just for fun after having not talked to him for a while and he decided to have a picture of me hanging on the stream because I was "fat" or something like that.

I remember being scared shitless because for no reason one of them doxxed me and then all of them called my house. Then when you complain about it, everyone just goes "it was just a joke lol."

I did a lot of dumb things back then, honestly. So I did deserve people to make fun of me. I still do dumb shit online here or there. But I do think a lot of what CyberDemon did during that time was... a bit too far. I was like 13 or 14 when I hung out with CyberDemon. I forgive him for what he did to me during that period of time and I hold no ill will towards him but I do think he was a bit shitty.

Didn't mean to sorta make this about myself at all. Just felt I should give some background and information about what he was like about... six years ago and what he did to me.
Don't worry dude, you're very helpful. What are the odds you can dig up some of that stuff from the past for us here? Without putting yourself in harm's way of course.

JohnDood

SCATTER!
kiwifarms.net
Don't worry dude, you're very helpful. What are the odds you can dig up some of that stuff from the past for us here? Without putting yourself in harm's way of course.

He left at least two of the videos about me up on his channel. He still actually comments on my YouTube videos, oddly enough. Even though I've had no real interaction with him personally in a few years.

It was about five or six years back. While it wouldn't put me in harm's way, I don't personally believe it's much to add to this thread. All I can really say is, he's seemingly the same way now as he was back then. Albeit, I think from what I can see, he's a bit more extreme.

EDIT: Decided to remove some of the personal information and re-structure what I said. Felt too power-levely.

Last edited:
  • TMI
Reactions: Wake me up

Wake me up

CωC Club founder
kiwifarms.net
OK I wasn't going to watch this shit, this guy is fucking boring but since this is now a thread crossover between Narcissa and Cyberdemon and highlights have already been requested I went through with it.

• He mentions "his community" even though he was banned from Twitch, has no replies on Twitter and has been documented to get around 10 viewers per stream. This short video has 500 views on YouTube, being uploaded days ago, which barely passes the meme limit of 301+ views that makes YouTube consider a video not a total absolute joke in their algorithms.
  • Covers Narcissa going away from the Internet. Is worried. Mentions Kiwi Farms, 4chan and 8chan being bad (in this order).
  • Projects himself into Narcissa by saying he thinks everyone on the web wants himself Narcissa to die.
  • Boils down all Narcissa's faults to "doing one weird video 3 years ago". Obviously is too busy replying on Twitter to the posts in his own thread here to go read on Narcissa's before making a video on her.
  • Orders every one of his non-existent webminions to go and contact Narcissa. He is OK if you don't become super-friends with her though.
  • Apparently Narcissa is the "often hailed as the pinnacle of speedrunning". His obsession with Cosmo is kinda documented on his thread.
  • Thinking Narcissa is crazy is just a circle-jerk meme done by NPCs.
  • He deeply apologizes for being one of those NPCs in the past. In the past 2 years he contacted Narcissa and apologized about it and allegedly talked about it.
  • If someone does circle-jerky meme things on any chat regarding Narcissa you are henceforth commanded to do something about it.
  • Cosmo before and after Narcissa is exactly the same person and nothing has changed. A minute later they're into "people change all the time, what's the big deal".
  • Saying "I'm not transphobic but I think Narcissa is weird" is, in fact, "extremely transphobic" :woo:
  • Both dudes look like very ugly dudes. I can't even say if the other dude is trans or not even though they look exactly alike.
  • Narcissa has been "literally bullied into suicide just because she transitioned".
  • All of this makes him sick and infuriates him. "This shit is bad".
  • It is important that you retweet his tweets :c
  • The guy says "like" at least 5 times per sentence. Such oratory very streamerlife wow.
  • Speedrunners pretend to like trans people but don't talk about what is going on with Narcissa or go the extra mile. Virtue-signaling achieved.
  • Go do something to help right now.
  • Doesn't mention planning on doing anything to help.

Z

ZE 021

kiwifarms.net
OK I wasn't going to watch this shit, this guy is fucking boring but since this is now a thread crossover between Narcissa and Cyberdemon and highlights have already been requested I went through with it.

• He mentions "his community" even though he was banned from Twitch, has no replies on Twitter and has been documented to get around 10 viewers per stream. This short video has 500 views on YouTube, being uploaded days ago, which barely passes the meme limit of 301+ views that makes YouTube consider a video not a total absolute joke in their algorithms.
  • Covers Narcissa going away from the Internet. Is worried. Mentions Kiwi Farms, 4chan and 8chan being bad (in this order).
  • Projects himself into Narcissa by saying he thinks everyone on the web wants himself Narcissa to die.
  • Boils down all Narcissa's faults to "doing one weird video 3 years ago". Obviously is too busy replying on Twitter to the posts in his own thread here to go read on Narcissa's before making a video on her.
  • Orders every one of his non-existent webminions to go and contact Narcissa. He is OK if you don't become super-friends with her though.
  • Apparently Narcissa is the "often hailed as the pinnacle of speedrunning". His obsession with Cosmo is kinda documented on his thread.
  • He deeply apologizes for being one of those NPCs in the past. In the past 2 years he contacted Narcissa and apologized about it and allegedly talked about it.
  • If someone does circle-jerky meme things on any chat regarding Narcissa you are henceforth commanded to do something about it.
  • Cosmo before and after Narcissa is exactly the same person and nothing has changed. A minute later they're into "people change all the time, what's the big deal".
  • Saying "I'm not transphobic but I think Narcissa is weird" is, in fact, "extremely transphobic" :woo:
  • Both dudes look like very ugly dudes. I can't even say if the other dude is trans or not even though they look exactly alike.
  • Narcissa has been "literally bullied into suicide just because she transitioned".
  • The guy says "like" at least 5 times per sentence. Such oratory very streamerlife wow.
  • Speedrunners pretend to like trans people but don't talk about what is going on with Narcissa or go the extra mile. Virtue-signaling achieved.
Thank you there is no way in hell I would be willing to subject myself to John's fucking voice.

• Agree
Reactions: Calooby

CIA Nigger

True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net

Worth noting is that on /r/samandtolki there was a thread about the video that tore into it. A comment from HaberdasherA and a few others called it out on being revisionist saying the reason for Cosmo's downfall wasn't him coming out, but his spiral into mental insanity. The only thing he agreed on was the streamers throwing Cosmo under the bus part but even then he also mentioned that Cosmo treated people telling him to get help like Chris Chan treated whiteknights trying to help him get out of his Truman Show lifestyle.

upload_2019-2-20_12-2-10.png

• Informative
Reactions: Ms. Cegination