Dramacow CyberDemon531 / John M Rovenski / Andrea Rovenski / @pizzaparty531 / @pizzagamer531 - Narcissistic tranny speedrunner banned from nearly everywhere and GDQ, constantly fights with trolls

• Downtime due to DDoS attacks still. I'm waiting on different providers to give me what I need to deal with it long-term.
Z

ZE 021

kiwifarms.net
OK I wasn't going to watch this shit, this guy is fucking boring but since this is now a thread crossover between Narcissa and Cyberdemon and highlights have already been requested I went through with it.

• He mentions "his community" even though he was banned from Twitch, has no replies on Twitter and has been documented to get around 10 viewers per stream. This short video has 500 views on YouTube, being uploaded days ago, which barely passes the meme limit of 301+ views that makes YouTube consider a video not a total absolute joke in their algorithms.
  • Covers Narcissa going away from the Internet. Is worried. Mentions Kiwi Farms, 4chan and 8chan being bad (in this order).
  • Projects himself into Narcissa by saying he thinks everyone on the web wants himself Narcissa to die.
  • Boils down all Narcissa's faults to "doing one weird video 3 years ago". Obviously is too busy replying on Twitter to the posts in his own thread here to go read on Narcissa's before making a video on her.
  • Orders every one of his non-existent webminions to go and contact Narcissa. He is OK if you don't become super-friends with her though.
  • Apparently Narcissa is the "often hailed as the pinnacle of speedrunning". His obsession with Cosmo is kinda documented on his thread.
  • Thinking Narcissa is crazy is just a circle-jerk meme done by NPCs.
  • He deeply apologizes for being one of those NPCs in the past. In the past 2 years he contacted Narcissa and apologized about it and allegedly talked about it.
  • If someone does circle-jerky meme things on any chat regarding Narcissa you are henceforth commanded to do something about it.
  • Cosmo before and after Narcissa is exactly the same person and nothing has changed. A minute later they're into "people change all the time, what's the big deal".
  • Saying "I'm not transphobic but I think Narcissa is weird" is, in fact, "extremely transphobic" :woo:
  • Both dudes look like very ugly dudes. I can't even say if the other dude is trans or not even though they look exactly alike.
  • Narcissa has been "literally bullied into suicide just because she transitioned".
  • All of this makes him sick and infuriates him. "This shit is bad".
  • It is important that you retweet his tweets :c
  • The guy says "like" at least 5 times per sentence. Such oratory very streamerlife wow.
  • Speedrunners pretend to like trans people but don't talk about what is going on with Narcissa or go the extra mile. Virtue-signaling achieved.
  • Go do something to help right now.
  • Doesn't mention planning on doing anything to help.
Thank you there is no way in hell I would be willing to subject myself to John's fucking voice.

CIA Nigger

Not a fed, just a random object on the street.
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
OK I wasn't going to watch this shit, this guy is fucking boring but since this is now a thread crossover between Narcissa and Cyberdemon and highlights have already been requested I went through with it.

• He mentions "his community" even though he was banned from Twitch, has no replies on Twitter and has been documented to get around 10 viewers per stream. This short video has 500 views on YouTube, being uploaded days ago, which barely passes the meme limit of 301+ views that makes YouTube consider a video not a total absolute joke in their algorithms.
  • Covers Narcissa going away from the Internet. Is worried. Mentions Kiwi Farms, 4chan and 8chan being bad (in this order).
  • Projects himself into Narcissa by saying he thinks everyone on the web wants himself Narcissa to die.
  • Boils down all Narcissa's faults to "doing one weird video 3 years ago". Obviously is too busy replying on Twitter to the posts in his own thread here to go read on Narcissa's before making a video on her.
  • Orders every one of his non-existent webminions to go and contact Narcissa. He is OK if you don't become super-friends with her though.
  • Apparently Narcissa is the "often hailed as the pinnacle of speedrunning". His obsession with Cosmo is kinda documented on his thread.
  • Thinking Narcissa is crazy is just a circle-jerk meme done by NPCs.
  • He deeply apologizes for being one of those NPCs in the past. In the past 2 years he contacted Narcissa and apologized about it and allegedly talked about it.
  • If someone does circle-jerky meme things on any chat regarding Narcissa you are henceforth commanded to do something about it.
  • Cosmo before and after Narcissa is exactly the same person and nothing has changed. A minute later they're into "people change all the time, what's the big deal".
  • Saying "I'm not transphobic but I think Narcissa is weird" is, in fact, "extremely transphobic" :woo:
  • Both dudes look like very ugly dudes. I can't even say if the other dude is trans or not even though they look exactly alike.
  • Narcissa has been "literally bullied into suicide just because she transitioned".
  • All of this makes him sick and infuriates him. "This shit is bad".
  • It is important that you retweet his tweets :c
  • The guy says "like" at least 5 times per sentence. Such oratory very streamerlife wow.
  • Speedrunners pretend to like trans people but don't talk about what is going on with Narcissa or go the extra mile. Virtue-signaling achieved.
  • Go do something to help right now.
  • Doesn't mention planning on doing anything to help.
Worth noting is that on /r/samandtolki there was a thread about the video that tore into it. A comment from HaberdasherA and a few others called it out on being revisionist saying the reason for Cosmo's downfall wasn't him coming out, but his spiral into mental insanity. The only thing he agreed on was the streamers throwing Cosmo under the bus part but even then he also mentioned that Cosmo treated people telling him to get help like Chris Chan treated whiteknights trying to help him get out of his Truman Show lifestyle.

upload_2019-2-20_12-2-10.png

Man vs persistent rat

A good egg is a nice person
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The moment somebody starts playing Murderer or Samaritan you can tell that they don't understand the situation at all. Cows aren't entitled to the creepy ulterior-motived "kindness" advances of strangers (which they will ignore anyway, as they are cows), nor any imagined murderous impulses that would stop them being funny and make no sense.

Wake me up

CωC Club founder
kiwifarms.net
The custom style on this subrredit gave me cancer.
Screenshot_20190220_170442.png

Gee, this trans woman sure has some big balls when it comes to censoring feedback on her own videos! I wonder why it says "10 comments" but only 5 are showing, including this one... could it be at all related to the video having twice more dislikes than likes:?::?:

By the way, "low IQ cringe' should definitely be on the video tags, it describes her style to a tee!

Last edited by a moderator:

CIA Nigger

Not a fed, just a random object on the street.
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Gee, this trans woman sure has some big balls when it comes to censoring feedback on her own videos! I wonder why it says "10 comments" but only 5 are showing, including this one... could it be at all related to the video having twice more dislikes than likes:?::?:
If you look at John's most recent videos as well, the only one that actually gets any sort of notable view count is...surprise surprise, his Cosmo video. Other than that, nobody even gives 2 shits about him.

upload_2019-2-20_17-8-5.png
I've noticed that John has been trying to upload more "political" videos because of how he got noticed after he got fame from his Goose tweets. I did some further digging and he is now trying to run some internet podcast about speedrunning and political crap called "the speed dogs" with another literal nobody on the internet.

A few days ago he was thirsting for Cosmo hard on Twitter by being a whiteknight which was a few days before he went after someone for the emote mocking Cosmo.
upload_2019-2-20_17-18-56.png
upload_2019-2-20_17-19-15.png
upload_2019-2-20_17-19-52.png
https://archive.fo/89KJ8

Also worth noting in his podcast is he's angry senpai Apollo Legend didn't notice him:
The only thing interesting is his pathetic viewcount on the video and the fact that apparently he's feuded with people on Discord.
upload_2019-2-20_17-35-20.png

Last edited:

GraniteRode

kiwifarms.net
That last photo is rich because it shows his pure hypocrisy. When he argues with people he tells them "free speech isn't facts" or some other stupid shit but when someone bans or blocks him he wants to know when he gets his "free speech" back.

Pro tip on life, John: You can't have it both ways.

MavZ

kiwifarms.net

Wake me up

CωC Club founder
kiwifarms.net
"I'm having a mental breakdown, let me do some psychoactive drugs." "I got banned from Twitter. It must be because I'm trans".

Few people can be so wrong in so few words. It's a type of talent if you think about it, very exceptional.

Wake me up

CωC Club founder
kiwifarms.net
Out of curiosity thanks to the whole verification policy I decided to check John's accounts and sure enough the account called @Cyberdemon531 is an impersonator.
View attachment 679271
View attachment 679272
View attachment 679273
https://steempeak.com/informationwar/@cyberdemon531/kiwifarms-is-extremely-stupid (wouldn't archive)

Hey John you're clearly reading this and even took the trouble of posting a screenshot of my quesiton yet you didn't even acknowledge or reply it. That's very unladylike of you. Please reply with your actual KF account this time, thank. - "A fan"

Ms. Cegination

kiwifarms.net
Out of curiosity thanks to the whole verification policy I decided to check John's accounts and sure enough the account called @Cyberdemon531 is an impersonator.
View attachment 679271
View attachment 679272
View attachment 679273
https://steempeak.com/informationwar/@cyberdemon531/kiwifarms-is-extremely-stupid (wouldn't archive)

I wonder how much cryptocurrency he forked over to get someone to make a fake account and post about him.
He must be really stretched thin for content if he's writing 278 words about a post being rated autistic.

yeahweknow

kiwifarms.net
he must really be on the ball if he's taking screenshots of this "impersonator"'s posts within 20 minutes of it being posted

either way, its obvious he monitors this thread closely