Dramacow CyberDemon531 / John M Rovenski / Andrea Rovenski / @pizzaparty531 / @pizzagamer531 - Narcissistic tranny speedrunner banned from nearly everywhere and GDQ, constantly fights with trolls

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon.

Wake me up

CωC Club founder
kiwifarms.net

What's more likely: a rando who wanted to spice up a thread literally nobody cares about or a guy who just got banned from Twitter days ago and is self-admittedly "having a mental breakdown" and hurting bad for another avenue to beg for attention? ?

Wouldn't be the first boring cow trying the "oh poor trans me KF does nothing but stalk me ree" and it looks exactly like this.

@CIA Nigger is there any evidence at all that it's not him or one of his lackeys, like it's been documented he does with reddit?

J

JB 236

kiwifarms.net
For someone so fucking mad at getting negative attention, he sure does love to come to sites that hate on him.

I think it might have actually been him to be quite honest even with the burner and obscured IP. He seems to be pretty on the ball with the ratings and pretty fast to check up on those ratings as they come in for screenshots, not including the times of the youtube comment to suddenly finding someone within 30 minutes pretending to be him. R.I.P anyway!

dick kickem 3dd

kiwifarms.net
i pissed off some tranny speedrunner and he sicced this tranny speedrunner on me

EDIT:
i'm gonna try to explain this screenshot without powerleveling/derailing too hard, (although i'm sure there are people watching who can do that for me anyway), but i told a tranny speedrunner who i had fucked with before to lay off the estrogen, and he's been going at me for the past month pretty much via twitter and the like. without going too deep into it, i was accused of being too scared to post memes in a community i'm in, and i'll let the screenshots talk from here

twitter source: https://archive.md/d2KsN

Last edited:

Ron Jeremy

kiwifarms.net
So apparently stream.me is [temporarily?] dead. Where will John now stream and get his $50 per week? Will he go all-in on blockchain and use dtube/vimmtv exclusively or will he, god forbid, move to YouTube?

Wake me up

CωC Club founder
kiwifarms.net
So apparently stream.me is [temporarily?] dead

This cow was the first thing I thought of when I heard the news about stream.me but in the OP it's said he was banned from the platform? I'm pretty confused at this point in time. Was he streaming there or not?

If he was, getting banned on Twitter, then getting banned here, then losing his main streaming platform when there aren't any other alternatives he's not banned from is going to take a toll on this major Internet attention-monger. He had already said recently he was having a "mental breakdown" and that's before all of this had even happened...

My only regret is that we won't be able to watch his ultimate-pseudo-tranny-mental-breakdown live on stream
(:_(

Ron Jeremy

kiwifarms.net
John has been streaming on stream.me till its death. Usually to 10-20 viewers for a couple of hours per day. This made him "earn" roughly $200 in total in 2019 in their weekly challenge. Peanuts compared to his best times many moons ago.

break these cuffs

IT'S A BABY FAHKIN WHALE, BRO
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
John has been streaming on stream.me till its death. Usually to 10-20 viewers for a couple of hours per day. This made him "earn" roughly $200 in total in 2019 in their weekly challenge. Peanuts compared to his best times many moons ago.
Sure, but that's enough to buy some rotgut and schwag for a neet like John.

CIA Nigger

Not a fed, just a random object on the street.
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
This cow was the first thing I thought of when I heard the news about stream.me but in the OP it's said he was banned from the platform? I'm pretty confused at this point in time. Was he streaming there or not?

If he was, getting banned on Twitter, then getting banned here, then losing his main streaming platform when there aren't any other alternatives he's not banned from is going to take a toll on this major Internet attention-monger. He had already said recently he was having a "mental breakdown" and that's before all of this had even happened...

My only regret is that we won't be able to watch his ultimate-pseudo-tranny-mental-breakdown live on stream
(:_(
He's not banned from YouTube so my guess is he'll move there for streaming. I looked at his Mastodon and I didn't find anything about stream.me but I did find he tried to go onto gab with "Hi I'm a tranny" and was poorly received.
https://archive.fo/PyVpN (The archive didn't get the replies so I'm screencapping them because holy shit they're hilarious)

This one's a gem, "I can't afford therapy or other treatments" meanwhile he's bragged about doing HRT too often.
Some people on Gab saw right through it as a troll attempt:
John even got called a shill:
John on trans kids, he actually believes blockers have no lasting effects and that "transition is scientifically proven to work 99% of the time":
John thinks taking medication turns you biologically female:
John can't read his own OPs:

His main gab profile is mostly dead and it's clear he's on there to fish for attention.

wenttobermuda

Plenty good!
kiwifarms.net
This rather uninteresting tranny is now on Gab. Yes, Gab is insufferably gay.

Reinforces the observation that he courts negative attention. Never heard of him before, but after I post I assumed he had an ED page and a following here.

Man vs persistent rat

A good egg is a nice person
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
"What are you doing? This is fucking embarassing"

That describes this total failure at clickbait from Andrea quite well. People can't even be bothered to clip her any more.

B

BE 911

kiwifarms.net

Man vs persistent rat

A good egg is a nice person
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Anyone notice the Antifa flag CyberDemon531 has hanged on the wall?
It was part of her delusional 'rehabilitation' process. She thought that if she larped a commie people would forget that she was unpersoned for edgeposting and invite her back into the fold. One of the pizza URL Twitters was called Antifa Andrea, adorned with the usual exceptional flag and emblem emojis.