Dramacow CyberDemon531 / John M Rovenski / Andrea Rovenski / @pizzaparty531 / @pizzagamer531 - Narcissistic tranny speedrunner banned from nearly everywhere and GDQ, constantly fights with trolls

dick kickem 3dd

kiwifarms.net
i pissed off some tranny speedrunner and he sicced this tranny speedrunner on me

EDIT:
i'm gonna try to explain this screenshot without powerleveling/derailing too hard, (although i'm sure there are people watching who can do that for me anyway), but i told a tranny speedrunner who i had fucked with before to lay off the estrogen, and he's been going at me for the past month pretty much via twitter and the like. without going too deep into it, i was accused of being too scared to post memes in a community i'm in, and i'll let the screenshots talk from here

twitter source: https://archive.md/d2KsN

Last edited:

Ron Jeremy

kiwifarms.net
So apparently stream.me is [temporarily?] dead. Where will John now stream and get his $50 per week? Will he go all-in on blockchain and use dtube/vimmtv exclusively or will he, god forbid, move to YouTube?

Wake me up

CωC Club founder
kiwifarms.net
So apparently stream.me is [temporarily?] dead

This cow was the first thing I thought of when I heard the news about stream.me but in the OP it's said he was banned from the platform? I'm pretty confused at this point in time. Was he streaming there or not?

If he was, getting banned on Twitter, then getting banned here, then losing his main streaming platform when there aren't any other alternatives he's not banned from is going to take a toll on this major Internet attention-monger. He had already said recently he was having a "mental breakdown" and that's before all of this had even happened...

My only regret is that we won't be able to watch his ultimate-pseudo-tranny-mental-breakdown live on stream
(:_(

• Feels
Reactions: break these cuffs

Ron Jeremy

kiwifarms.net
John has been streaming on stream.me till its death. Usually to 10-20 viewers for a couple of hours per day. This made him "earn" roughly $200 in total in 2019 in their weekly challenge. Peanuts compared to his best times many moons ago.

• Informative
Reactions: Wake me up

break these cuffs

it's me and my bitch
kiwifarms.net
John has been streaming on stream.me till its death. Usually to 10-20 viewers for a couple of hours per day. This made him "earn" roughly $200 in total in 2019 in their weekly challenge. Peanuts compared to his best times many moons ago.
Sure, but that's enough to buy some rotgut and schwag for a neet like John.

CIA Nigger

Not a fed, just a random object on the street.
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
This cow was the first thing I thought of when I heard the news about stream.me but in the OP it's said he was banned from the platform? I'm pretty confused at this point in time. Was he streaming there or not?

If he was, getting banned on Twitter, then getting banned here, then losing his main streaming platform when there aren't any other alternatives he's not banned from is going to take a toll on this major Internet attention-monger. He had already said recently he was having a "mental breakdown" and that's before all of this had even happened...

My only regret is that we won't be able to watch his ultimate-pseudo-tranny-mental-breakdown live on stream
(:_(
He's not banned from YouTube so my guess is he'll move there for streaming. I looked at his Mastodon and I didn't find anything about stream.me but I did find he tried to go onto gab with "Hi I'm a tranny" and was poorly received.
https://archive.fo/PyVpN (The archive didn't get the replies so I'm screencapping them because holy shit they're hilarious)

This one's a gem, "I can't afford therapy or other treatments" meanwhile he's bragged about doing HRT too often.
Some people on Gab saw right through it as a troll attempt:
John even got called a shill:
John on trans kids, he actually believes blockers have no lasting effects and that "transition is scientifically proven to work 99% of the time":
John thinks taking medication turns you biologically female:
John can't read his own OPs:

His main gab profile is mostly dead and it's clear he's on there to fish for attention.

wenttobermuda

He lost 200 lbs to father their children
kiwifarms.net
This rather uninteresting tranny is now on Gab. Yes, Gab is insufferably gay.

Reinforces the observation that he courts negative attention. Never heard of him before, but after I post I assumed he had an ED page and a following here.

Man vs persistent rat

A good egg is a nice person
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
"What are you doing? This is fucking embarassing"

That describes this total failure at clickbait from Andrea quite well. People can't even be bothered to clip her any more.

B

BE 911

kiwifarms.net

Man vs persistent rat

A good egg is a nice person
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Anyone notice the Antifa flag CyberDemon531 has hanged on the wall?
It was part of her delusional 'rehabilitation' process. She thought that if she larped a commie people would forget that she was unpersoned for edgeposting and invite her back into the fold. One of the pizza URL Twitters was called Antifa Andrea, adorned with the usual retarded flag and emblem emojis.

El Porko Fako

Significantly different from other men
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
After doing some digging, I have recently found some out new fascinating information about Ms. Demon. In addition to being banned from Twitter, Twitch, 8chan, etc., our heroine has also been banned from the KingofHate forums. In case some of you are not familiar with the deep lore of Phillip Burnell aka Darksydephil, the KingofHate forums is the notorious safe haven where Phil's biggest white knights can gather to talk about their favorite kahntent creator and walk on eggshells desperately hoping they don't eat a ban from Phil for the slightest of grievances. Turns out that before transitioning, Cyber was a pretty big DSP fan boy.

Now why were they banned? Well unfortunately, this falling out between DSP and Cyberdemon happened 6/7 years, so we can't see the thread in question on the kingofhate.com because it was either deleted by a mod or Phil himself, or it got lost in the shuffle when DSP had to get someone to completely rebuild his website in 2014 after he pissed off his twitch fanbase so much that they essentially destroyed the website. However, there is some evidence that there was a discussion between Phil and the KOH members because the url for this thread still exists.

cyber1.png

Luckily, it turns out that Cyberdemon himself (him at the time) made a video detailing his reason for being banned. In this now unlisted video, for over a FUCKING HOUR LONG, Cyberdemon tediously details why they were banned from the forum, and reads the comments that were made on this now lost thread. Uploaded a version of this video directly in case Cyber go into full on troon DFE mode, but I included the url of the video below as well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=myDVtkvlInM&list=LL40a3r4Ih5fJl-nszPoztbA&index=107 (archive. Unfortunately, the archive didn't preserve comments.)

This video is wholly unnecessary when you realize that they laid out the events leading up to their banning quite well in a comment they left on their video.

cyber2.pngcyber 3.png

TL:biggrin:R/TL:biggrin:W- John/Andrea made a joke whined at Panda Lee/PandaLeeGames (Phil's then gf) for having more subscribers than he/she did on thier channel despite being on the platform for two years longer and Panda Lee blocked them, Not satisfied, Cyberdemon decided to express their anger on the KOHforums, and Panda Lee told him and his friends to fuck off. Phil himself eventually got involved and banned Cyberdemon because they could not let this shit go.

Cyberdemon interacted with the commenters quite a bit on his video. Here are some highlights.

"Butthurt is a stupid phrase."

cyber5.pngcyber 6.png

Doesn't really care much, then proceeds to post a screed at someone for saying they're mad.
cyber8.pngcyber 9.pngcyber 10.pngcyber 11.png

Keep in mind that in the previous cap, this fucker said "My video qulaity is miles ahead of DSP's" despite being so lazy he couldn't put screencaps in a video.
cyber 7.png

Claims he commented on nearly every video. It that's true, holy shit.
cyber 12.png

Had every right to be mad. They were a fan for two whole years. Just remember, they're not being hostile :story:.

cyber13.pngcyber14.png

Looked up to DSP as a hero...intellectually. :stress:

cyber15.pngcyber 15.png

cyber 16.png

Phil told them to seek mental help.

cyber 17.png

The pretension was present even back then.

cyber 18.png

Cyberdemon delisted the video because they didn't want to be known for being a whiny little bitch. Too bad that's exactly what they are known for today.

cyber 4.png

Going back through time and looking at this idiot's past has actually been a really eye opening experience as to why Cyberdemon is the kind of content creator and person they are today. The lashing out viewers and trolls, the absolutely toxic behavior on online message boards and forums that has gotten them ostracized from theirs friends and/or communities, and the completely misguided sense of self importance all point to one major source of inspiration. I''ll play armchair psychologist and go out on a limb and say Darksydephil, as much as Andrea would like to forget about those 2 years on their life, has unconsciously had a profound impact how they carry themselves and interact with others online. In retrospect, they are eerily similar to one another aside from the trans thing. Finding this link between these two cows was pretty great and continues to show that Phil has an uncanny ability to attract other, usually funnier lolcows.

break these cuffs

it's me and my bitch
kiwifarms.net
I''ll play armchair psychologist and go out on a limb and say Darksydephil, as much as Andrea would like to forget about those 2 years on their life, has unconsciously had a profound impact how they carry themselves and interact with others online. In retrospect, they are eerily similar to one another aside from the trans thing. Finding this link between these two cows was pretty great and continues to show that Phil has an uncanny ability to attract other, usually funnier lolcows.
The other option is much simpler and is that like attracts like. Phil being an e-celeb and acting how John acts validated John's views on other people and showed him he can be successful with them. I'm sure it reinforced and maybe even exacerbated John's tendencies, but I don't think Phil turned John into an asshole.