Dramacow CyberDemon531 / John M Rovenski / Andrea Rovenski / @pizzaparty531 / @pizzagamer531 - Narcissistic tranny speedrunner banned from nearly everywhere and GDQ, constantly fights with trolls

Cup

kiwifarms.net

Looks like John decided to quit leeching off his mom, and move out of her house.

John moved in with one his long time orbiters jacknauf.

Highlights of the vid:

Cat poops on the floor, because they're too lazy to clean a litter box.

John's too retarded to know how to cook an egg properly

John's orbiter is a neckbeard who watches minecraft and let's play videos all day. He has no job ("i'm looking for someone to hire me"), so not sure how these retards pay the bills. Probably an inherentance house.

Voltaire

Frankenstein Gangster Communist Computer God
kiwifarms.net

Looks like John decided to quit leeching off his mom, and move out of her house.

John moved in with one his long time orbiters jacknauf.

Highlights of the vid:

Cat poops on the floor, because they're too lazy to clean a litter box.

John's too exceptional to know how to cook an egg properly

John's orbiter is a neckbeard who watches minecraft and let's play videos all day. He has no job ("i'm looking for someone to hire me"), so not sure how these exceptional individuals pay the bills. Probably an inherentance house.
This is still an upgrade for cyberdemon. They probably have running water and everything. Now is he planning on getting more than 5 live stream viewers?

Cup

kiwifarms.net

Johns orbiter's cat has now pissed all over John's computer keyboard, on top of shitting outside the litter box.

Cats piss outside their box due to medical issues (e.g. Urinary Tract Infection) or because their litter box aren't clean. Most likely the cat suffers from both.

I feel bad for the pets. They don't dservehaving a delusional tranny and life failure neckbeard as their guardians.

Man vs persistent rat

A good egg is a nice person
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Crosspost:

These past few days Narcissa and Cybderdemon53a (Andera, who just so happens to have a thread on Kiwifarms) have been arguing nonstop about Yang vs Bernie. It's gone from gentle arguments to complete shit-flinging.

I really don't care enough to cap their entire argument and I don't think anybody would care in the first place, but here's some of the funnier parts.

Blue_Snow

There's a party in my pants and you're invited.
kiwifarms.net
I remember he use to make up shit about other streams on every site he was on. calling people racist while he called people niggers. he is fucked up from the hrt. I remember he wanked on stream to release stress. fuckin hell, he's a freak.

Shaka Brah

Patriotic Ass-Blasting Poster
kiwifarms.net
He made a video about it.
If you read the video description, this faggot claimed that the POLICE CAUSED THE MOB! He literally blames the police for making Antifa act criminally against a right-winger. You cannot make this shit up.

Looks like John's swatter got arrested.

Based but dumb. I bet they called the cops with their home phone numbers. If you're gonna do that, use a burner or VOIP.

lulzwat

kiwifarms.net
John's new twitter.

4th times a charm when it comes to perma ban evasion on twitter.

More like fat-ass white men for Bernie.

• Agree
Reactions: Army Burger and Cup

B0rne01

Pure EVILL
kiwifarms.net
What's funny is the he still comments on old ass videos and tweets. His room vid is almost 4 years old and he still responds to comments by saying "lol I speedrun so shut your mouth or beat my times" (despite being a bad speedrunner), or "cry more," I think he is an actual child. Screenshot_20200416-001630.pngScreenshot_20200416-001651.png

I meant doom but mobile is being an ass

Last edited by a moderator:

Voltaire

Frankenstein Gangster Communist Computer God
kiwifarms.net
What's funny is the he still comments on old ass videos and tweets. His room vid is almost 4 years old and he still responds to comments by saying "lol I speedrun so shut your mouth or beat my times" (despite being a bad speedrunner), or "cry more," I think he is an actual child.
>All these long ass thoughtful responses
>Reply that takes 2 seconds to make
I'd say successful troll honestly.

Snowflake Buster

Bustin' special snowflakes makes me feel good
kiwifarms.net
What's funny is the he still comments on old ass videos and tweets. His room vid is almost 4 years old and he still responds to comments by saying "lol I speedrun so shut your mouth or beat my times" (despite being a bad speedrunner), or "cry more," I think he is an actual child.View attachment 1234017View attachment 1234018

I meant doom but mobile is being an ass
And still is acting like a child from this video posted not too long ago.
1596019801620.png

Spergetti

Unoriginal Lurker
kiwifarms.net
This is late, but John's videos about the CHAZ got featured in the latest episode of The Soyless Matt Show

Archive:

Don't Tread on Me

Be proud of who you really are
kiwifarms.net

Good god. This man is 24 and listen to his voice crack at the opening of this video.

3 years on magical sex changing drugs and he still looks like a guy who doesn't get enough exercise and put on a wig.

So, he gets into the details and talks about how he wasn't on health insurance for the first two years of doing this, and he was paying hundreds of dollars a month for doctor's appointments and pills. Then he goes on to admit that for the first entire year there were basically no physical changes.

"The last time I was this happy was when I was 8 years old, maybe that's why I dedicate my entire YouTube channel to playing PS1 games, because I'm chasing that high of being a kid again."
. . . Wow. That is...wow. That is the epitome of being a troon neckbeard manchild consoomer narcissist streamer all rolled into one glorious sentence. I think I might vomit with joy. Sad that this guy's thread is dead, he seems to have plenty of potential.