Dramacow CyberDemon531 / John M Rovenski / Andrea Rovenski / @pizzaparty531 / @pizzagamer531 - Narcissistic tranny speedrunner banned from nearly everywhere and GDQ, constantly fights with trolls

El Porko Fako

Significantly different from other men
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
After doing some digging, I have recently found some out new fascinating information about Ms. Demon. In addition to being banned from Twitter, Twitch, 8chan, etc., our heroine has also been banned from the KingofHate forums. In case some of you are not familiar with the deep lore of Phillip Burnell aka Darksydephil, the KingofHate forums is the notorious safe haven where Phil's biggest white knights can gather to talk about their favorite kahntent creator and walk on eggshells desperately hoping they don't eat a ban from Phil for the slightest of grievances. Turns out that before transitioning, Cyber was a pretty big DSP fan boy.

Now why were they banned? Well unfortunately, this falling out between DSP and Cyberdemon happened 6/7 years, so we can't see the thread in question on the kingofhate.com because it was either deleted by a mod or Phil himself, or it got lost in the shuffle when DSP had to get someone to completely rebuild his website in 2014 after he pissed off his twitch fanbase so much that they essentially destroyed the website. However, there is some evidence that there was a discussion between Phil and the KOH members because the url for this thread still exists.

cyber1.png

Luckily, it turns out that Cyberdemon himself (him at the time) made a video detailing his reason for being banned. In this now unlisted video, for over a FUCKING HOUR LONG, Cyberdemon tediously details why they were banned from the forum, and reads the comments that were made on this now lost thread. Uploaded a version of this video directly in case Cyber go into full on troon DFE mode, but I included the url of the video below as well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=myDVtkvlInM&list=LL40a3r4Ih5fJl-nszPoztbA&index=107 (archive. Unfortunately, the archive didn't preserve comments.)

This video is wholly unnecessary when you realize that they laid out the events leading up to their banning quite well in a comment they left on their video.

cyber2.pngcyber 3.png

TL:biggrin:R/TL:biggrin:W- John/Andrea made a joke whined at Panda Lee/PandaLeeGames (Phil's then gf) for having more subscribers than he/she did on thier channel despite being on the platform for two years longer and Panda Lee blocked them, Not satisfied, Cyberdemon decided to express their anger on the KOHforums, and Panda Lee told him and his friends to fuck off. Phil himself eventually got involved and banned Cyberdemon because they could not let this shit go.

Cyberdemon interacted with the commenters quite a bit on his video. Here are some highlights.

"Butthurt is a stupid phrase."

cyber5.pngcyber 6.png

Doesn't really care much, then proceeds to post a screed at someone for saying they're mad.
cyber8.pngcyber 9.pngcyber 10.pngcyber 11.png

Keep in mind that in the previous cap, this fucker said "My video qulaity is miles ahead of DSP's" despite being so lazy he couldn't put screencaps in a video.
cyber 7.png

Claims he commented on nearly every video. It that's true, holy shit.
cyber 12.png

Had every right to be mad. They were a fan for two whole years. Just remember, they're not being hostile :story:.

cyber13.pngcyber14.png

Looked up to DSP as a hero...intellectually. :stress:

cyber15.pngcyber 15.png

cyber 16.png

Phil told them to seek mental help.

cyber 17.png

The pretension was present even back then.

cyber 18.png

Cyberdemon delisted the video because they didn't want to be known for being a whiny little bitch. Too bad that's exactly what they are known for today.

cyber 4.png

Going back through time and looking at this idiot's past has actually been a really eye opening experience as to why Cyberdemon is the kind of content creator and person they are today. The lashing out viewers and trolls, the absolutely toxic behavior on online message boards and forums that has gotten them ostracized from theirs friends and/or communities, and the completely misguided sense of self importance all point to one major source of inspiration. I''ll play armchair psychologist and go out on a limb and say Darksydephil, as much as Andrea would like to forget about those 2 years on their life, has unconsciously had a profound impact how they carry themselves and interact with others online. In retrospect, they are eerily similar to one another aside from the trans thing. Finding this link between these two cows was pretty great and continues to show that Phil has an uncanny ability to attract other, usually funnier lolcows.

break these cuffs

IT'S A BABY FAHKIN WHALE, BRO
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I''ll play armchair psychologist and go out on a limb and say Darksydephil, as much as Andrea would like to forget about those 2 years on their life, has unconsciously had a profound impact how they carry themselves and interact with others online. In retrospect, they are eerily similar to one another aside from the trans thing. Finding this link between these two cows was pretty great and continues to show that Phil has an uncanny ability to attract other, usually funnier lolcows.
The other option is much simpler and is that like attracts like. Phil being an e-celeb and acting how John acts validated John's views on other people and showed him he can be successful with them. I'm sure it reinforced and maybe even exacerbated John's tendencies, but I don't think Phil turned John into an asshole.

Cup

kiwifarms.net

Looks like John decided to quit leeching off his mom, and move out of her house.

John moved in with one his long time orbiters jacknauf.

Highlights of the vid:

Cat poops on the floor, because they're too lazy to clean a litter box.

John's too retarded to know how to cook an egg properly

John's orbiter is a neckbeard who watches minecraft and let's play videos all day. He has no job ("i'm looking for someone to hire me"), so not sure how these retards pay the bills. Probably an inherentance house.

Voltaire

Frankenstein Gangster Communist Computer God
kiwifarms.net

Looks like John decided to quit leeching off his mom, and move out of her house.

John moved in with one his long time orbiters jacknauf.

Highlights of the vid:

Cat poops on the floor, because they're too lazy to clean a litter box.

John's too exceptional to know how to cook an egg properly

John's orbiter is a neckbeard who watches minecraft and let's play videos all day. He has no job ("i'm looking for someone to hire me"), so not sure how these exceptional individuals pay the bills. Probably an inherentance house.
This is still an upgrade for cyberdemon. They probably have running water and everything. Now is he planning on getting more than 5 live stream viewers?

Cup

kiwifarms.net

Johns orbiter's cat has now pissed all over John's computer keyboard, on top of shitting outside the litter box.

Cats piss outside their box due to medical issues (e.g. Urinary Tract Infection) or because their litter box aren't clean. Most likely the cat suffers from both.

I feel bad for the pets. They don't dservehaving a delusional tranny and life failure neckbeard as their guardians.

Man vs persistent rat

A good egg is a nice person
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Crosspost:

These past few days Narcissa and Cybderdemon53a (Andera, who just so happens to have a thread on Kiwifarms) have been arguing nonstop about Yang vs Bernie. It's gone from gentle arguments to complete shit-flinging.

I really don't care enough to cap their entire argument and I don't think anybody would care in the first place, but here's some of the funnier parts.

Blue_Snow

You know who else have a W.A.P.? MY MOM!
kiwifarms.net
I remember he use to make up shit about other streams on every site he was on. calling people racist while he called people niggers. he is fucked up from the hrt. I remember he wanked on stream to release stress. fuckin hell, he's a freak.

Shaka Brah

Patriotic Ass-Blasting Poster
kiwifarms.net
He made a video about it.
If you read the video description, this faggot claimed that the POLICE CAUSED THE MOB! He literally blames the police for making Antifa act criminally against a right-winger. You cannot make this shit up.

Looks like John's swatter got arrested.

Based but dumb. I bet they called the cops with their home phone numbers. If you're gonna do that, use a burner or VOIP.

lulzwat

kiwifarms.net
John's new twitter.

4th times a charm when it comes to perma ban evasion on twitter.

More like fat-ass white men for Bernie.

B0rne01

Pure EVILL
kiwifarms.net
What's funny is the he still comments on old ass videos and tweets. His room vid is almost 4 years old and he still responds to comments by saying "lol I speedrun so shut your mouth or beat my times" (despite being a bad speedrunner), or "cry more," I think he is an actual child.Screenshot_20200416-001630.pngScreenshot_20200416-001651.png

I meant doom but mobile is being an ass

Last edited by a moderator:

Voltaire

Frankenstein Gangster Communist Computer God
kiwifarms.net
What's funny is the he still comments on old ass videos and tweets. His room vid is almost 4 years old and he still responds to comments by saying "lol I speedrun so shut your mouth or beat my times" (despite being a bad speedrunner), or "cry more," I think he is an actual child.
>All these long ass thoughtful responses
>Reply that takes 2 seconds to make
I'd say successful troll honestly.

Snowflake Buster

Bustin' special snowflakes makes me feel good
kiwifarms.net
What's funny is the he still comments on old ass videos and tweets. His room vid is almost 4 years old and he still responds to comments by saying "lol I speedrun so shut your mouth or beat my times" (despite being a bad speedrunner), or "cry more," I think he is an actual child.View attachment 1234017View attachment 1234018

I meant doom but mobile is being an ass
And still is acting like a child from this video posted not too long ago.
1596019801620.png