Dramacow CyberDemon531 / John M Rovenski / Andrea Rovenski / @pizzaparty531 / @pizzagamer531 - Narcissistic tranny speedrunner banned from nearly everywhere and GDQ, constantly fights with trolls

Spergetti

Unoriginal Lurker
kiwifarms.net
This is late, but John's videos about the CHAZ got featured in the latest episode of The Soyless Matt Show

Archive:

Don't Tread on Me

I summon One Hundred-Eyes Dragon!
kiwifarms.net

Good god. This man is 24 and listen to his voice crack at the opening of this video.

3 years on magical sex changing drugs and he still looks like a guy who doesn't get enough exercise and put on a wig.

So, he gets into the details and talks about how he wasn't on health insurance for the first two years of doing this, and he was paying hundreds of dollars a month for doctor's appointments and pills. Then he goes on to admit that for the first entire year there were basically no physical changes.

"The last time I was this happy was when I was 8 years old, maybe that's why I dedicate my entire YouTube channel to playing PS1 games, because I'm chasing that high of being a kid again."
. . . Wow. That is...wow. That is the epitome of being a troon neckbeard manchild consoomer narcissist streamer all rolled into one glorious sentence. I think I might vomit with joy. Sad that this guy's thread is dead, he seems to have plenty of potential.

Cup

kiwifarms.net
So looks like John is banned from posting on youtube

1604363985526.png

Is there any platform he uses that he hasn't been banned from? Isn't this his 3rd or 4th twitter account? Get it together, Johnny.

zorakllota

kiwifarms.net
Hey, I made a stream compilation video of Cyberdemon a while back. It's more funny than anything but I figure you guys might like to see it.

I asked in chat if there's any glitches in DOOM that crash the game. CD says there's a wall in DOOM 2 that crashes the game if you look at it and press the use button, but mentions that it only works on the original DOS version of the game. Someone asks why it wasn't patched on the Steam version of the game. CD then spends the next like five hours (edited down to about 20 minutes) sperging out at the guy who asked that question.

I uploaded the video to YouTube on June 3rd, 2016 ("man-baby cries on stream"), and I think the stream was either from that day or the day before.

Last edited by a moderator:

BLEACHED.COM

kiwifarms.net
Hey, I made a stream compilation video of Cyberdemon a while back. It's more funny than anything but I figure you guys might like to see it.

I asked in chat if there's any glitches in DOOM that crash the game. CD says there's a wall in DOOM 2 that crashes the game if you look at it and press the use button, but mentions that it only works on the original DOS version of the game. Someone asks why it wasn't patched on the Steam version of the game. CD then spends the next like five hours (edited down to about 20 minutes) sperging out at the guy who asked that question.

I uploaded the video to YouTube on June 3rd, 2016 ("man-baby cries on stream"), and I think the stream was either from that day or the day before.
Here is a short clip of it.

"Fuck black people"
lol
Fucking kek. I miss pre-tranny Cyberdemon, he was such a cynical autist, very entertaining.

Cavalier Cipolla

Водка плохо, Супер Нинтендо хорошо!
kiwifarms.net
>Barely active 3 year old thread with less than 20 pages
>Posted by CIA Nigger
Yup, looks like another personal army attempt by CIA nigger, just like with Byuu.
Edit: Oh wow, this dude really is a nutjob

Last edited:

Eating Chips

kiwifarms.net
>Barely active 3 year old thread with less than 20 pages
>Posted by CIA Nigger
Yup, looks like another personal army attempt by CIA nigger, just like with Byuu.
Edit: Oh wow, this dude really is a nutjob
John barely produces funny content anymore after he became a pozzed Twitter berniecuck who are dime a dozen and got deplatformed literally everywhere.

• Agree
Reactions: Cup

Timesplitter

kiwifarms.net
During one stream he even got drunk, naked, jerked off, and shoved a dildo up his ass, meaning the third part of the stream was pulled from YouTube for sexual content and the same goes with the stream.it vod, however a blow by blow description was posted to livestreamfails about this incident.
Haha oh man...that's crazy. Haha jeez can you imagine? That must have been so funny haha. It's a pity nobody has the video because I'd love to see that haha...just to laugh at how funny it is. Oh man that is funny haha. The video is definitely gone from the internet right? I mean there's no way of finding it because haha oh dude can you even imagine? Ahh...anyway.