Dramacow CyberDemon531 / John M Rovenski / Andrea Rovenski / @pizzaparty531 / @pizzagamer531 - Narcissistic tranny speedrunner banned from nearly everywhere and GDQ, constantly fights with trolls

Cup

kiwifarms.net
So looks like John is banned from posting on youtube

1604363985526.png

Is there any platform he uses that he hasn't been banned from? Isn't this his 3rd or 4th twitter account? Get it together, Johnny.

zorakllota

kiwifarms.net
Hey, I made a stream compilation video of Cyberdemon a while back. It's more funny than anything but I figure you guys might like to see it.

I asked in chat if there's any glitches in DOOM that crash the game. CD says there's a wall in DOOM 2 that crashes the game if you look at it and press the use button, but mentions that it only works on the original DOS version of the game. Someone asks why it wasn't patched on the Steam version of the game. CD then spends the next like five hours (edited down to about 20 minutes) sperging out at the guy who asked that question.

I uploaded the video to YouTube on June 3rd, 2016 ("man-baby cries on stream"), and I think the stream was either from that day or the day before.

Attachments

• manbaby cries on stream.mp4
    75.8 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:

DeathsDesign

Fat Boomer
kiwifarms.net
Artie Lange posting his new sweet Offspring tat on the discord.

Attachments

• nicetat_mrs_Langue.png
    nicetat_mrs_Langue.png
    229.8 KB · Views: 120