Dramacow CyberDemon531 / John M Rovenski / Andrea Rovenski / @pizzaparty531 / @pizzagamer531 - Narcissistic tranny speedrunner banned from nearly everywhere and GDQ, constantly fights with trolls

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon.

SkinnyPup

kiwifarms.net
I miss Stream.me
I miss Sunday Run Day
I miss Tommy
I miss MAAARYYYYYY KIIIIIIISH
I also miss that one hick who spedran Frogger the Great Adventure and Herdy Gerdy. I hope he didn't troon out too.
Me too, StreamDotMe was an amazing platform, but it also started going downhill fast in 2018.

Doimon had a really good thing going for him on there, and with a whole congregation of the longterm fans/@users willing to throw money at him for runs, vidya, and chat draaaawma/comedy, it made me sad me to see how disposeable we all actually were in the end, all in lieu of his newly adopted set of political and socio-political onions.

Last time I saw Bhill / XYX, he was fat af and looked like he was about to kilo.

Alas, the Plasmarine Core is now defunct, and the Cybercronies are no more...

XYX

kiwifarms.net
Me too, StreamDotMe was an amazing platform, but it also started going downhill fast in 2018.

Doimon had a really good thing going for him on there, and with a whole congregation of the longterm fans/@users willing to throw money at him for runs, vidya, and chat draaaawma/comedy, it made me sad me to see how disposeable we all actually were in the end, all in lieu of his newly adopted set of political and socio-political onions.

Last time I saw Bhill / XYX, he was fat af and looked like he was about to kilo.

Alas, the Plasmarine Core is now defunct, and the Cybercronies are no more...

It is I xyx!