Cyberpunk 2077 Grieving Thread -

Coster

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I feel ya there. The hacking really needs a serious nerfbat or the combat augs in that slot a major boost. I'd never considering taking Sandevistan or Berserk in that slot when I can just Ping and then Synapse Burn and Contagion everyone there safely from cover.
My first playthrough I ran full unarmed with gorilla arms and Sandevistan stuff, and I had a lot of fun with it, even when the implant glitched and stopped completely working and the only way I could fix it (after attempting a restart of the game and it still persisted, un/re-equipping it, using other implants which worked fine, etc.) was drink a bunch of alcohol.

Deadwaste

my password is ballsdeepnpussy69 honest
kiwifarms.net
2022 is far too late for a release (10 years to develop a game?), the mess was years in the making- they had to put the brakes on development at some point.
to be fair, they really never began proper development on the game till late 2016. most of the time from 2012 to that point was concept work because they were still busy working on the witcher 3 and then it's subsequent dlc. its probably why when the developers actually working on the game saw the game's release being april 2020 during e3 2018, they thought it was a joke

TVStactic

kiwifarms.net
Speak of the Devil, and he will appear.

One of the first mods that popped up on the Nexus when I started browsing the list.
no alt rework.

P A T H E T I C, while i don't blame the modder, you can't fix keanu VA at all, not even silencing him during his appearances...
to be fair, they really never began proper development on the game till late 2016. most of the time from 2012 to that point was concept work because they were still busy working on the witcher 3 and then it's subsequent dlc. its probably why when the developers actually working on the game saw the game's release being april 2020 during e3 2018, they thought it was a joke
and they got all the talented devs to /quit especially with how they treated people during witcher3 times. cdpr sank on itself and i'm glad it happened, it's a lesson to learn if you are thinking about joining this fucked up industry

Kazukifaen

Merc on the internet
kiwifarms.net
I can't believe anyone would want to play this more than once, to be honest.
Because I'm a happy and violent sadomasochist that likes to torture myself playing shitty video games. :P

No for real tbh I'm probably suffering from apathy/indifference while playing this game.

For others high tolerance towards bugs / glitches some have excepted the painful reality. CDPR fanboys desperately trying to find some glimmer of hope in this game. The reasons are endless.

James Roancrest

kiwifarms.net
Hot take: I enjoyed the game for what it was. I got my money's worth out of it, but I am waiting for new content before I play it again.

Lukewarm take: It didn't live up to the hype generated by CDPR and its fans due to bugs and removed/unfinished content.

Obvious take: The stakeholders that forced this game to be pushed out in this state deserve to be fired. It needed at least another year of development, then it needed more time after that for QA.

Misc. take: As someone who took a class on IT Project Managment last year, the fact that CDPR wasn't using Agile until after this game is baffling. The waterfall approach is too linear for software development.

TVStactic

kiwifarms.net
Took of the tranny flag when it gets put on your vehicle because for some retarded reason, you can't do it in game if you get it
because it was haram (on the description it said tranny flag was offensive for inshallah), it looks like the moderation removed it as whenever the author removes something nexus say it was the author

Snekposter

Hiding from the Frontier fallout.
kiwifarms.net
I don't know if its that, or the soyboys in Muslim apparel he used to advertise in an image. Regardless, the file is already in the game's assets according to him so it isn't like it was something he made himself. It will probably be back soon with a different name and less incendiary commentary from the author.

EDIT: Here ya guys go just in case it doesn't come back. Extract to archive/pc/mod, and make sure you have the texture override mod installed as well just in case.

Attachments

• basegame_no_decal_on_claires_car.zip
    2.7 KB · Views: 7

Catch The Rainbow

kiwifarms.net
The lead quest designer for Cyberpunk 2077 had a breakdown while streaming:

"I saw some people asking what happened with the company that has made The Witcher 3 to make Cyberpunk. [...] I don't really feel that you fully and completely understand how difficult was to make this game. I’m not saying that you guys should be giving us more credit for it because you should demand a fully functional and well-done game, and that's your right. The thing that I'm talking about is more of an acknowledgement, you know, that was a very difficult game to make, a very ambitious one, and we've tried to pull off as much as we could on all the fronts.”