Cyberpunk 2077 Grieving Thread -

Ruin

Mercenary Slut
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What big tits? The largest tits they have is a C Cup and that's the global average IRL.
Also all the armor/clothing is designed for the smallest breast size so if you have either one of the marginally bigger cup sizes they shrink as soon as you put anything on. Much like everything else this is something Saints Row managed to get right around 2007 or so.

world of shit

kiwifarms.net
It's interesting the different experiences people have, just goes to show they shouldn't have tried to target previous-gen/next-gen/computers all at once.

I played the game at launch and had a blast. Did a literal 100% completion (which didn't get the achievement because two quests were never marked as complete).

But apparently, I played the one way which doesn't fuck up: on a PC with a 3090 and SSD with a controller.

Secret Asshole

Expert in things that never, ever happened
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Also all the armor/clothing is designed for the smallest breast size so if you have either one of the marginally bigger cup sizes they shrink as soon as you put anything on. Much like everything else this is something Saints Row managed to get right around 2007 or so.
Pretty much. Its because there's not a proper skeleton/mesh system, its basically just 'one size fits all', because they figured you'd never see your character, they didn't put in a proper system to mesh it accurately. That's why there's very little body type options to begin with, because anything too extreme would clash with the 'one size fits all' snapping to the model you have.

The game gets basic shit wrong, which is why its a fucking joke to think it will be fixed.

April Ryan

kiwifarms.net
The map is pretty ridiculously detailed, if a little walled-off in places. I think one of the main problems with this game was that they went for non-linearity when it wasn't necessary at all. There is nothing to do in the overworld. Nothing. It's dead. It could have just as easily been made as a wholly linear RPG with a linear progression from one map to the next, like Deus Ex, and it would not have suffered for it, at all. In fact, it would have enabled them to focus their work better and plan the scenario in such a way that there was immediacy and urgency to the protagonist's plight. Instead, you wander around in side-quest hell forever, and they're all of extremely variable quality.

A few quests in Cyberpunk are jaw-droppingly awesome. The Hunt was one of the creepiest fucking quests I've ever played. That retro-style cartoon. The braindance sequences. The fucking cattle pens. What the fuck, man?

Unfortunately, not all of them are up to the same level of quality, just a handful of set-piece ones that feel almost like they could have been in-between missions in a linear goddamn game.

The pretense of being an "open world" game is totally false. The open world in this game is just a mission selector with horrible driving and teleporting cops. They spread themselves way too thin on this project. It's so obvious.
Having spent months thinking about it I agree that the best thing they could have done is to completely scrap the open world, though the game I kept comparing what I thought the game should look like was less Deus Ex and more Alpha Protocol.

Have Vs apartment be the main base that you launch into missions from. Have gigs be actual missions handlers send you on rather than call you when you are literally outside the building. Have the police scanner shit randomly pop as loading screen filler, presented as you coming across them on your way to something more important rather than an icon on the map you deliberately go to.

This would also allow them to present V as having an actual life - going to bed, eating, shiting, rather than a robot murder hobo who has zero reason to ever go anywhere near their home and just spending days and weeks moving from one mass slaughter to the next without rest. As well they could then actually have some of the social shit they claimed would be in the game, different missions taking place at different times of the day, as they do in the actual game, so if you have nothing to do during the evening/night time-slot you could choose to go out to a bar/club and maybe pick up someone like in the E3 demo, or shit go full retard and let you take love interests out on dates.

The open world adds nothing to the game and given most of the bugs/missing features are inherently associated with it, its removal would actively improve the game while losing basically nothing.

Drain Todger

Unhinged Doomsayer
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I torrented it almost immediately once it was available. I played it for about maybe four hours. Even by then I knew it was a shity game. I had that thing on my computer for maybe a week before I uninstalled that abortion.

I mean, hell, I played death stranding for at least 2 weeks before I finally got sick of that thing and removed it for my computer.
I basically 100-percented it. I was in a state of mild shock the entire time at just how unfinished it was. I played through it in a daze, pretending it was a better game than it really was.

This was some No Man's Sky-level pooch-screwing for a launch. Everyone who didn't torrent it? We paid our hard-earned money to be CDPR's crowdsourced beta tester bitches, like a goddamn Early Access game.

Capsaicin Addict

Dancing on the ashes of history.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I basically 100-percented it. I was in a state of mild shock the entire time at just how unfinished it was. I played through it in a daze, pretending it was a better game than it really was.

This was some No Man's Sky-level pooch-screwing for a launch. Everyone who didn't torrent it? We paid our hard-earned money to be CDPR's crowdsourced beta tester bitches, like a goddamn Early Access game.
This.

I mean, I have more respect for titles that straight up tell you they're Early Access. At least then you know what you're getting into.

TVStactic

kiwifarms.net
people are not only using NMS but also New Vegas to compare this jank to. FONV narrative is what kept it held together with spit. in cyberjank most of your choices don't matter and the ones that do hardly changes the outcome of the game. NMS comparsion is just retarded because NMS wasn't broken at it's core and most of the talented people didn't jump ship either. they even blamed QA workers, fucking madness.

Drain Todger

Unhinged Doomsayer
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
people are not only using NMS but also New Vegas to compare this jank to. FONV narrative is what kept it held together with spit. in cyberjank most of your choices don't matter and the ones that do hardly changes the outcome of the game. NMS comparsion is just retarded because NMS wasn't broken at it's core and most of the talented people didn't jump ship either. they even blamed QA workers, fucking madness.
I agree. The NMS team lost all their workstations and servers when their studio flooded, forcing them to revert to off-site backups that were months old. CDPR have no excuse.

Secret Asshole

Expert in things that never, ever happened
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

murdered meat bag

kiwifarms.net