1620155637519.png

gaystoner

fucked up queer
kiwifarms.net

Ruin

Mercenary Slut
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
They're going to hire the team from TLOU2. calling it now.
The thought did cross my mind that one of the few things that could properly motivate Ciri would be Geralt's death. Hopefully if the go that route he goes out like a badass instead of whimpering as a empowered black female bandit caves his head in or some other dumb shit like that.

ZMOT

wat
kiwifarms.net
The thought did cross my mind that one of the few things that could properly motivate Ciri would be Geralt's death. Hopefully if the go that route he goes out like a badass instead of whimpering as a empowered black female bandit caves his head in or some other dumb shit like that.
he will die off screen between games not to steal screen time and remind people of better games.

jje100010001

kiwifarms.net
I had my suspicions but this basically confirms the western woke have managed to completely take over CDPR.
Is he jumping ship? Honestly one might no longer trust management, and might also feel that the workplace dynamics are poisoned after an event like that.

A Ciri game could be amazing if done correctly. CDPR will not do it correctly.
Would be nice to travel beyond the Northern Kingdoms and see the Nilfgaard for once.

FunPosting101

Ebin posting only. No other posts allowed. :DDDD
kiwifarms.net
I've been hearing people talk about CDPR going woke since The Witcher 3 came out, I'm not going to start believing such claims just because somebody quit their job now. I especially won't believe those claims when Cyberpunk 2077 really isn't woke in any way other than lots of ethnic diversity(which in this case makes sense due to the game taking place in an urban area in California in the year 2077)a transexual advertisement(which the woke types bitched about)and one transexual character. Other than those three minor things(and ethnic diversity makes sense given the setting, so really just two things)the game really isn't woke at all.

gaystoner

fucked up queer
kiwifarms.net
I've been hearing people talk about CDPR going woke since The Witcher 3 came out, I'm not going to start believing such claims just because somebody quit their job now. I especially won't believe those claims when Cyberpunk 2077 really isn't woke in any way other than lots of ethnic diversity(which in this case makes sense due to the game taking place in an urban area in California in the year 2077)a transexual advertisement(which the woke types bitched about)and one transexual character. Other than those three minor things(and ethnic diversity makes sense given the setting, so really just two things)the game really isn't woke at all.
Another thing about 'Woke'

If you suck ass at 'what you do' you're "Woke"

ZMOT

wat
kiwifarms.net
you can be woke but still have it not overly reflect in your game, because at some point someone high enough will look at it and go "how are we gonna sell this shit to china?" - unless you're sony of course and mocap tranny sex in 4k, which you then censor in japan, but get your panties in a twist about anime tiddies.
not even bioware which is full blown pozzed and "NPCs are persons too!" dared to go full retard like that, they didn't even put fucking dildos everywhere in anthem.

as @gaystoner said the problem with woke isn't necessarily the content of the game (which less people would care about if it would be at least fun and somewhat enjoyable), but like any hire not based on merit completely sucks to produce anything of the quality the market requires or expects.

gaystoner

fucked up queer
kiwifarms.net
you can be woke but still have it not overly reflect in your game, because at some point someone high enough will look at it and go "how are we gonna sell this shit to china?" - unless you're sony of course and mocap tranny sex in 4k, which you then censor in japan, but get your panties in a twist about anime tiddies.
not even bioware which is full blown pozzed and "NPCs are persons too!" dared to go full retard like that, they didn't even put fucking dildos everywhere in anthem.

as @gaystoner said the problem with woke isn't necessarily the content of the game (which less people would care about if it would be at least fun and somewhat enjoyable), but like any hire not based on merit completely sucks to produce anything of the quality the market requires or expects.
Exactly. Instead of hiring the best shitlord toxic programmer there is they have 'kumbaya circles' where they talk about their feelings. Like there was the whole "Oh feel bad for game programmers because they have to work horrible overtime hours"...okay well since that 'caring about other people' bs started AAA gaming has TANKED and we've got nothing but 'games as a service' styled games.

Bring back the whip and chain and make AAA gaming great again

ZMOT

wat
kiwifarms.net
Exactly. Instead of hiring the best shitlord toxic programmer there is they have 'kumbaya circles' where they talk about their feelings. Like there was the whole "Oh feel bad for game programmers because they have to work horrible overtime hours"...okay well since that 'caring about other people' bs started AAA gaming has TANKED and we've got nothing but 'games as a service' styled games.

Bring back the whip and chain and make AAA gaming great again
working condition still suck tho, and lot of stuff gets outsourced to low wage shitholes (because cheaper), but out of sight out of mind so they don't care about it. till it gets to a point where those teams lowkey shit on their western partners like in asscreed odyssey.

the bigger isssue is that said failures fall up the ladder and end up as managers since even their HRT addled brain is able to use excel, and it fuels their ego being someone in charge instead of some no-name code monkey. they never had the technical chops in the first place where productivity can be easily measured, getting rid of them isn't an option either due to quotas and possible discrimination lawsuits, so up they go. I've sperged about it before, but it's basically the peter principle on steroids, and you can only pull that off for so long before the rot kills the host.

TVStactic

kiwifarms.net
working condition still suck tho, and lot of stuff gets outsourced to low wage shitholes (because cheaper), but out of sight out of mind so they don't care about it. till it gets to a point where those teams lowkey shit on their western partners like in asscreed odyssey.
don't forget about warcraft 3 refunded, the diablo 2 pozzed is a inhouse work but it's not done by the ole blizzard team which made the designs to be sexualized as possible (which the new team removed) so in a way wokeism is working hard to erase shit from back in the days.
this crusade is well explained on this vidya:

anyway, i got something from the cybertrannies vs shazam/v/ros fight:
augmentedchadvscybervirgin.jpg