Cyberpunk 2077 Grieving Thread -

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon. I REALLY WISH THEY'D HOTFIX THIS SO I CAN REMOVE THIS NOTICE.

PetrifiedTom

Po_0petrator
kiwifarms.net
In 1.1 (?) you could have had unlimited amount of money simply by recycling cans from vending machines into stuff to make other stuff. They changed it in 1.2 (?) and now you can't make super-ultra-giga thing out of cans.

I miss 1.1.

X Pac Heat

Adapt or go back to reddit
kiwifarms.net

Moths

Glow Glow
kiwifarms.net
When a fan is more competent at fixing your shithole game than a multi-million 'indie' game development studio

Capsaicin Addict

Now see here you little shit.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Didn't his brain turn to mush when everyone in his life died within like 5 years of each other?
Not so much 'turn to mush' but he wasn't very good at emoting to start with and went full-on stoic after that.

He's not a bad guy -- God knows I'd rather talk to him than 90 percent of Hollyweird -- but he's got a very limited emotional range. It works very well in some roles (John Wick, The Day The Earth Stood Still), but in others, not so much.

An Avenging Bird

Lean in snorted
kiwifarms.net
Not so much 'turn to mush' but he wasn't very good at emoting to start with and went full-on stoic after that.

He's not a bad guy -- God knows I'd rather talk to him than 90 percent of Hollyweird -- but he's got a very limited emotional range. It works very well in some roles (John Wick, The Day The Earth Stood Still), but in others, not so much.
Cyberpunk was a gamble Keanu didn't need to make.
He was white hot popular after John Wick 3 and already has more money than he knows what to do with from having a cut of the Matrix franchise in his contract for those films.
Just seems like a guy who has become selective of the films he takes on should have looked at the army of multicolored hair faggots behind the scenes at CDPR and said eeehhhhhhhh no.

Snekposter

Got a collection of rare things on sale, strangah!
kiwifarms.net
To go with the big megamod talk, I haven't loaded it up because fuck installing CP2077 again, but the changelog on the Nexus looks like its a damn big improvement. Thank God he fixed the Nekomata shudder. That weapon was utterly useless since it was a sniper rifle that shook like a Hitachi Magic Wand when you charged it up.

Activelo

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
To go with the big megamod talk, I haven't loaded it up because fuck installing CP2077 again, but the changelog on the Nexus looks like its a damn big improvement. Thank God he fixed the Nekomata shudder. That weapon was utterly useless since it was a sniper rifle that shook like a Hitachi Magic Wand when you charged it up.
Local archive because modders can take them down in an instant

You need Cyber Engine Tweak mod for it to work.

Attachments

• Full Gameplay Rebalance-3010-1-2-1630467290.zip
    619.6 KB · Views: 6
  • Bug fixing and lua improvements-107-1-16-2-1630065756.zip
    2.8 MB · Views: 7