Cyberpunk 2077 -

mr.moon1488

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
CDPR saw that disaster, smirked and said "hold my beer."
I'd say Deep Down has them both beat. They announced the game in 2013, changed it to a free to play, said it was going to be out in 2015, renewed the trademark to earlier this year, told people they were still working on the game after the trademark expired, and have now canceled it despite rumors saying that it was in a near-complete state. The game had a ton of hype when it was first announced because it was basically set to be a merging of Dragon's Dogma and Dark Souls, and even now still looks great but they kept fucking around with it to the point at which everyone lost interest.

Judge Dredd

Senior Layout Artist
kiwifarms.net
See! Know one actually knows what the minute to minute gameplay is. Is it gonna be like witcher 3 with question marks all over the map? Ubisoft collectathon? A technically impressive but perhaps shallow open world like gta 5?
Didn't they show some extended gameplay a while back?

Personally, I'm expecting something like New Vegas.
I'm optimistic this will be a really fun game with some jank, but their PR has definitely fucked the pooch.
I don't know how. I prefer trailer footage that's real instead of some Watchdogs tier bullshot. I struggle to think what they could have different aside from hiding glitches with video editing. Even if the marketing showed the game being flawless, people would find other way to justify their Shazam memes.

KateHikes14

Here's how [s]Bernie[/s] Trump can still win!
kiwifarms.net

There's not enough people on this site to rate that as optimistic as it deserves.
I don't know how. I prefer trailer footage that's real instead of some Watchdogs tier bullshot. I struggle to think what they could have different aside from hiding glitches with video editing. Even if the marketing showed the game being flawless, people would find other way to justify their Shazam memes.
They did hide the glitches and flaws lmao this game has the potential to significantly boost the GDP of an entire country, this is the result after hiding every flaw they can. If it looks this shitty at its best angle imagine what it's gonna look like when it's not being shown in the most flattering light.
No one can talk you out of CONSOOMing product, just don't be suprised when you are being mocked for buying trash.

likeacrackado

kiwifarms.net

You mean the "gameplay" that showed mechanics which have since been removed from the game? Is the robo-dog thing still in the game? Hasn't been in anything I've seen recently.

Ginger Piglet

Burglar of Jess Phillips MP
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
A look at what raytracing gets you:

Yes, very good. Seriously, given how hard Nvidia have been pushing this game's use of RTX, and given that I should have my 3080 in time for it, I may post some comparison images to see if it actually does make things look nicer or if it is still pretty much a meme.

MooseGump

Woah
kiwifarms.net
SmartSelect_20201122-004900_Twitter.jpg

And so it begins

Tags
None