Cyberpunk 2077 -

The_MmmBop_Gang

kiwifarms.net
Oh god, the mention of the original Fable and how utterly it destroyed me upon release is giving me PTSD flashbacks.

I seriously doubt this game will disappoint so profoundly; if the world stays the same as we've seen then im sold. I love the design of it and if the level of interaction and choice is there like they say then I doubt it'll be less than another pretty good to great AAA game.

That said, two delays for a pretty good game in dev. for the better part of a decade is pretty bad in perspective but I still think it looks great sooo...yeah.

jellycar

Hello, I'm Shelley Duvall
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I like that you can choose to be whatever you want: a murderer, a guy slut, a bull dyke, a retard, etc.

So like have they elaborated on any of the romances? Are they just one night stands or does it affect the story?

And I assume you go solo, no partners?

WinchesterPremium

Molṑn lolí
kiwifarms.net
I like that you can choose to be whatever you want: a murderer, a guy slut, a bull dyke, a retard, etc.

So like have they elaborated on any of the romances? Are they just one night stands or does it affect the story?

And I assume you go solo, no partners?
I think they said yes to companions, though the details are sparse and they cut the one "confirmed" companion in the spiderbot.

Best guess is that Romances are like what they had in Witcher 3. Just cuz.

Reactions: Judge Dredd

Oddjob OTP

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I already bought it but I bought it with the BAT that Brave shit at me over a long period of time so it's not as though I feel as though it's real money that I will miss if it's a shit burger.

Reactions: Dysnomia

Judge Dredd

Senior Layout Artist
kiwifarms.net
For those who want a crap-ton of info, both new and slightly less new, here is everyone's favorite Cyberpunk 2077 shill himself, LegacyKillaHD:
I thought it was YongYea? Was there an anti-trust suit for monopolising CDPR and Kojima shilling?

He went full games journalist a week ago, so it's strange to see him back.
LegacyKillaHD just went full NPC after his recently video on Cyberpunk and Ubisoft's controversies. It's semi off topic but it's pretty laughable.

The_MmmBop_Gang

kiwifarms.net
Considering the lack of an announcement for the 2nd episode of Night City Wire, and how close we are getting to the cutoff for when a game "goes gold," I'm expecting a 3rd delay announcement sometime this month. Hope I'm wrong but I believe games go gold around 70-ish days before release, right? So that meme about the 91st day being jinxed may prove true for a 3rd time.

They said the next ep. would drop in a "couple weeks" yet we've not heard a peep in over a month when to expect the next one. CDPR are notorious for fucking up their release windows so the radio silence does not bode well considering a long silence also preceeded the first delay announcement.

If that happens I'm pretty confident the good will CDPR have garnered will dry up considerably and the game is most likely gonna be a mess when it eventually drops. 3 delays for a huge AAA game would usually be disastrous right?

Either way, I gotta bad feeling about this, I just hope they pull this off and all the BS is worth it.

Ruin

#respectskeltins
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Considering the lack of an announcement for the 2nd episode of Night City Wire, and how close we are getting to the cutoff for when a game "goes gold," I'm expecting a 3rd delay announcement sometime this month. Hope I'm wrong but I believe games go gold around 70-ish days before release, right? So that meme about the 91st day being jinxed may prove true for a 3rd time.

They said the next ep. would drop in a "couple weeks" yet we've not heard a peep in over a month when to expect the next one. CDPR are notorious for fucking up their release windows so the radio silence does not bode well considering a long silence also preceeded the first delay announcement.

If that happens I'm pretty confident the good will CDPR have garnered will dry up considerably and the game is most likely gonna be a mess when it eventually drops. 3 delays for a huge AAA game would usually be disastrous right?

Either way, I gotta bad feeling about this, I just hope they pull this off and all the BS is worth it.
I'm pretty confident this is getting delayed into 2021.

Tags
None