Dramacow Cynthia G - The Woman That Think White People Are Recessive

• Registration closed, comedy forum, Internet drama, Sneed, etc.

MangoTango

Matured and speaking some real talk
kiwifarms.net
EDIT: The original OP sucked, so I'm adding in more content.
Cynthia G is a black supremacist youtuber notable for hating white people, white women, black people who don't agree with her, and pretty much everyone who doesn't agree 100% with her.
Her profile: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrrU5LV6Okewb9UVLXjA-Pw
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5ksavsuuri0tJpcVS2gCBg/videos

Some of her recent videos (check out the comments)
EcxWIIa.png

Last edited by a moderator:

MangoTango

kiwifarms.net
You can edit the thread title under thread options, I believe.

Anything else about her? Does she sperg out at people when they disagree with her? What is her specific idealogy?

Do you have any screen caps of fights or anything interesting, or other evidence of cowdom?

Basically, she will stick to her own answer, even if she is wrong, she will claim that if anybody that disagrees with her is a racists motherfucker who is apparently white. I guess her simple idealogy is trying to expose white people? To be honest she has a whole lot of different videos about inferior white people. So yes I guess her idealogy is just being anti-white and spread her words. She did have a fight somewhere in her most controversial video, but she disabled the comments and removed the like/dislike bar (sorry, didn't get a screen of that one). Also her subs are delusional too, they spur out to me and others that don't agree are white supremacists and blah blah blah.

Here's some of her other videos:

Also, thank you for informing me about editing the thread title, I appreciate that because I've never made a thread before. She also said before something called "struggling genes?" And that if you don't agree with her (once again as I say) you will be called a "white troll." For crying outloud, she used Stormfront as a source to counter my reply.

Here it is in quotes (from the Dear White People: Please Learn Basic Biology)
Me: "Why do you say white trolls? And what the hell are struggling genes? I've never heard that before in biology and I am not even superior on that subject. Just because I disagree with up you doesn't make me a troll."

Cynthia G: "That came from some white supremacists on Stormfront. They even know they are recessive https://www.stormfront.org/forum/t216497/ Why are white genes recessive? In case this has been discussed, I apologize but I did not find anything relevant when I searched. I have a limited understanding of human genetics, but from what I've heard and read is that Europeans, as a race, are very easily out bred. Meaning that a lot of our genes are recessive and thus when we mix with other races, the result is not 50/50 but much more towards the other race. I have also noticed by looking at mixed people, for example when a black and a white person mix, their kid looks almost nothing like European anymore. In fact I usually struggle to find any whiteness in him/her, yet a single black person in a family tree will leave marks for many generations to come in a white family. Same with asian mixes, very little European features left and the asian mark is laid there for generations. I have met many Russians who are almost pure Russian with 1/40 of some asian blood thanks to invasions, yet still you are able to tell that they have something besides white mixed into them. But when you meet a 1/4 white black or asian person, there are almost 0 European traits. So you see what I am asking here, so someone with good knowledge of genetics, as to why European genes are so easily terminated when interbred with some other genes, unlike all other races on the planet? Or do we simply pass on our genes in a different manner which tends to not influence the outward appearance but rather something more innate like intellect. 5122"

Me: "I'm not even gonna read that, your main problem with your reply is using forums as a credible source. Second, YOU USE A GOD DAMN FORUM CALLED STORMFRONT WHICH IT CLEARLY SAYS "WHITE PRIDE." Do you realize that it's a white supremacy forum? OH YEAH HERE I'll show you a black supremacy forum so you can cry all you want about struggling genes: http://www.assatashakur.org/forum/pan-afrikanism-afrocentricity/37008-hell-non-black-supremacy.html You are clearly misinformed for using such terrible sources. I don't even need a source to even explain that shit."

Cynthia G: "In addition to the MANY other links I've provided, this one simply illustrated that EVEN WHITE SUPREMACIST recognize that their gene pool is recessive. Why do you think they discourage racial mixing? They prohibit this because, the recessiveness of the white gene will be completely annihilated by the dominance of the black gene. White people aren't the only group that's recessive to black genetics. NO OTHER RACE ON THIS PLANET has genetics more dominant than black people." (she used biased news sources like Fox News and AtlantaBlackStar)

Last edited:

MangoTango

kiwifarms.net
I thought that genes for lighter skin were recessive, though?

It's not about skin, it's about race. That's what she is literally talking about, she claims that white people are dying off as a whole because there aren't reproducing enough compared to black people.

selere

Autism Pride World Wide
kiwifarms.net
It's not about skin, it's about race. That's what she is literally talking about, she claims that white people are dying off as a whole because there aren't reproducing enough compared to black people.

Tbh most European countries are dying off, lol, their birth rates are reaching very low points, soon these countries will need to rely on immigration to keep the population from declining(some already are).

The only countries with a growing native population are middle-east, asian and african countries.

MangoTango

kiwifarms.net
Tbh most European countries are dying off, lol, their birth rates are reaching very low points, soon these countries will need to rely on immigration to keep the population from declining(some already are).

The only countries with a growing native population are middle-east, asian and african countries.

Actually, surprisingly, no country is actually dying off lol! I found out that on statistictimes.org that all continents are doing just fine. They are all increasing and haven't had a single decrease in the population. Just because it slightly decreased, doesn't mean it's going to keep going down. Well I got some sources, but they are a lot. If you want me to post my quote about the population in the continent, I will do so if you want me to. Other than that, no country is really dying off, unless some kind of natural disaster, human disaster, or others come into factors, then yes, it could die off. Just remember the lower the birth rate, the lower the death rate, the higher the birth rate, the higher the death rate. Economics plays a huge role in population in their continent or countries, but I'll probably explain that later.

selere

Autism Pride World Wide
kiwifarms.net
Actually, surprisingly, no country is actually dying off lol! I found out that on statistictimes.org that all continents are doing just fine. They are all increasing and haven't had a single decrease in the population. Just because it slightly decreased, doesn't mean it's going to keep going down. Well I got some sources, but they are a lot. If you want me to post my quote about the population in the continent, I will do so if you want me to. Other than that, no country is really dying off, unless some kind of natural disaster, human disaster, or others come into factors, then yes, it could die off. Just remember the lower the birth rate, the lower the death rate, the higher the birth rate, the higher the death rate. Economics plays a huge role in population in their continent or countries, but I'll probably explain that later.

Of course, lol, the birth-rates went below 2.0 per woman not much time ago, it takes roughly a generation before we see the effects.

MangoTango

kiwifarms.net
Of course, lol, the birth-rates went below 2.0 per woman not much time ago, it takes roughly a generation before we see the effects.

Alright, remember I replied this to someone else, not to you, so if you think I am attacking you I am not. I was just too lazy to edit everything. We technically don't have an accurate 2016 statistic yet because 2016 hasn't ended yet. I guess in a way we really may never know what the real or true population size is. After all, people are either dying or born everyday.

""The point is white people are at a negative in birth/death rate, meaning as it stands white people are naturally in decline, everybody else on this planet." No they aren't, it means that the birth rate is slow and not everyone is going at a rapid pace. The reason why Asians, Africans, and South Americans (in the slums) are increasing their size population population has something to do with their economics, most likely the economically wealthier your country is, the more likely you don't need to reproduce kids, as you already have a source of wealth or items that will get your far. Just because Europe doesn't have a big population, doesn't mean it's in decline. Seriously? How can it be, in general only things like diseases, nuclear war, a genocide and even natural disasters can really only decrease a population because no matter what, we are always reproducing no matter if you are black, white, Hispanic, Asian, Native American, and Pacific Islander. You cannot stop the human species or skew facts about them. "African, Asian, Indian, South American are able to procreate and their numbers, white people can't and that's coming from your white scientists." India is not a continent, it's a country, come on now, don't be biased, just because they look different doesn't mean they are not part of Asia. That's like me saying Sudan, Egypt, Morocco, etc from North Africa is totally different from the rest of Africa.

I'm going to give you some statistics right now about each continent and it's sources:
Africa: 2014 - 1,138,229,191
2015 - 1,138,229,191
http://statisticstimes.com/population/african-countries-by-population.php

Asia: 2014 - 4,318,872,885
2015 - 4,361,416,312
http://statisticstimes.com/population/asian-countries-by-population.php

European: 2014 - 742,813,221
2015 - 743,122,816
http://statisticstimes.com/population/european-countries-by-population.php

North America:2014 - 570,725,722
2015 - 576,163,467
http://statisticstimes.com/population/north-american-countries-by-population.php

Oceanian: 2014 - 38,828,644
2015 - 39,359,270
http://statisticstimes.com/population/oceanian-countries-by-population.php

South America: 2014 - 410,932,389
2015 - 415,053,269
http://statisticstimes.com/population/south-american-countries-by-population.php

As you can see, no one is decreasing in population, we are increasing. Keep in mind, we are going to keep growing.
Sources:
https://www.census.gov/newsroom/press-releases/2015/cb15-113.html

http://money.cnn.com/interactive/economy/diversity-millennials-boomers/

"We're not talking about economics, we're talking about the lack of ability white people have to reproduce because of your recessive genes." Yes we are, when population comes in, we are also talking about economic factors.
Source:https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_distribution_of_wealth
http://knoema.com/nwnfkne/world-gdp-ranking-2015-data-and-charts
http://statisticstimes.com/economy/projected-world-gdp-ranking.php
http://www.econlib.org/library/Enc/Population.html
"

CyrusKissFanClub

Optimized
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I thought that genes for lighter skin were recessive, though?

Skin color is a polygenic trait, i.e. more than one gene is responsible for the amount of melanin a person produces. The terms dominant and recessive do not apply to polygenic traits. When a Northern European and Sub-Saharan African couple procreate the offspring is neither as white as one parent or as dark as the other--which is what you would expect if dark/light skin were dominant/recessive--instead the child is half-way between the two parents in color. This median coloring is because of the polygenic nature of this trait.

Also, all sexually reproducing organisms have a mixture of dominant and recessive genes. People of sub-Saharan African ancestry do have recessive genes for some traits, that is a necessary consequence of sexual reproduction.

Finally, there is no such thing as recessive genotype/phenotype (as a whole). The terms dominant/recessive relate to traits that are controlled by a single gene not entire genotypes.

AnOminous

Only the rarest and smuggest of Goodmans
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

A declining population is good because prosperous populations do not have to breed like fucking rabbits just to survive.

DragoonSierra

kiwifarms.net
This is true for multiple reasons and genes and skin color arent one of them.

The Japanese and Chinese have had a declining birth rate for a long time and are starting to see the effects

A declining population is good because prosperous populations do not have to breed like fucking rabbits just to survive.
Dont you need a younger generation to replace the older generation as far as workers go? Also who are you going to tax when the older generation needs government services?

To OP: I think you should change the title to say "White colored skin" instead of "white people"

Autphag

kiwifarms.net
You'll note she's not original in this regard. She regurgitates a lot of stuff which was actually seminal to the first bat-shit crazy femalewhore Black supremacist of note, Frances Cress Welsing of Cress Colour-Theory of Confrontation fame; this is basically the ontological origin for the development of the field of Black pseudo-genetics which bases itself on the theory of the phylogenetic ascension of pigmentary melanin. Same fallacy of monogenetic Mendellian inheritance, same intellectually lazy plagiarism, badly thatched conspiracy theorism, and disingenuous charlatanism.

I don't even know why she would be here as a person of interest, except that Frances did die like a few months ago, so we can call this the rise of the Phoenix from the ashes of antiquity.

Aquinas

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You'll note she's not original in this regard. She regurgitates a lot of stuff which was actually seminal to the first bat-shit crazy femalewhore Black supremacist of note, Frances Cress Welsing of Cress Colour-Theory of Confrontation fame; this is basically the ontological origin for the development of the field of Black pseudo-genetics which bases itself on the theory of the phylogenetic ascension of pigmentary melanin. Same fallacy of monogenetic Mendellian inheritance, same intellectually lazy plagiarism, badly thatched conspiracy theorism, and disingenuous charlatanism.

I don't even know why she would be here as a person of interest, except that Frances did die like a few months ago, so we can call this the rise of the Phoenix from the ashes of antiquity.
Nothing these days are original, not even what you just wrote, perhaps worded or presented rather differently, but not original.

CatParty

Boo
Forum Staff
⚡ Thunderdomer ⚡
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

I said this first and better. Not original.