Horrorcow Cyrax / Chance J F Wilkins / Cyraxx Nation / Cyraxx / SKXRFACE / DJ Shadowblayde - From the hills have eyes, infected penis, Retarded Dwarf with RAGE. Plagiarist & Liar. Failed polymath, wigger, rapper, juggalo. Grandma abuser. 3rd generation pedophile-rapist. Stuck a stylus up his ass. Sent his dick pics to a pedo hunter. + his trolls

LemmeSee

kiwifarms.net
Internet cuts out or something and it ends pretty abruptly.
Currently live here but the stream's dead:

Now live again teaching us all how to drift race and rally like it's 2010. Stream's died as it began. Internet issues I think.

He's live here now I guess

New live. Really REALLY weird ending to this last one. Someone claiming to be the mother of a 13 year old called up and he seemed to believe it. Also some primo Cyraxx anatomy (both are in the last two minutes of the stream). I don't know what's wrong with his shoulders they definitely aren't normal.

New live claiming that someone spoofed his number

Last edited:

anuscabbage12

ya'll often get the deets wrong
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Tokyo Drift over here
View attachment 2153933
does Chance drive in real life ?
Chance does not drive and says he never will. That makes his whole forza career even weirder. Chance you can't drive your date to dinner in forza.
Yeah Chance cant drive and doesnt have a drivers licenses.
His grandmother drives him around.
He is scared of driving, and I dont think he can reach the steering wheel/gas pedal

stain-maker

kiwifarms.net
Here is another leaked recording from "The Tange Calls" ,

Tangerine Cat talks with Sally about the aftermath of the alleged rape with Chance's childhood friend Billy (Sylar-sp?). Sally mentions that she has contacted the FBI and mentions that she plans to put him back in the basement "The Dungeon". Sally confirms that she feeds him THC Gummi Bears when his anger becomes too much but says she doesn't spike his food with medication which is something many of his viewers believe.

Last edited:

vulgar

kiwifarms.net
God, the “doctor” is so fucking funny.
New live. Can't watch right now so no idea what Big News is.
I skimmed through some of it, he’s under the impression that a record label signed him and that Chris Hansen wants to clear his name.

also just general internet tough guy talk about how he’s going to fuck up that completely real people coming to his house.

anuscabbage12

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
does anyone have that book he plagiarized, or a link to it and Cyraxx selling it?

I dont know the title of it either

anuscabbage12

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
LIVE WITH A RANT. He believes that Kate contracted a hit on Saucy.
He still thinks he is going to send her to jail
:story:

"I know for a fact she is teaming up with david keller"
"she is the hitler of youtube. And your kids are the spawn of hitler. And thats just facts"
:story:
Holy shit
He just called her and her children satan spawn
"He is the Demon Hunter. Ands its hunting season"
LOL threatening children on youtube

stain-maker

kiwifarms.net
LIVE WITH A RANT. He believes that Kate contracted a hit on Saucy.
KATE YOU DONE FUCKED UP.png