Horrorcow Cyrax / Chance J F Wilkins / Cyraxx Nation / Cyraxx / SKXRFACE / DJ Shadowblayde - From the hills have eyes, infected penis, Retarded Dwarf with RAGE. Plagiarist & Liar. Failed polymath, wigger, rapper, juggalo. Grandma abuser. 3rd generation pedophile-rapist. Stuck a stylus up his ass. Sent his dick pics to a pedo hunter. + his trolls

LemmeSee

kiwifarms.net
Cyraxx just went live with WTF MARTY!!!!!

There was also a short stream before this one titled "no rest for the wicked"

Edit -And another one going right now. Looks to be a nice Mother's Day concert for Sally.

Last edited:

stain-maker

kiwifarms.net
There was also a short stream before this one titled "no rest for the wicked"

Edit -And another one going right now. Looks to be a nice Mother's Day concert for Sally.

ragenredemption.png

Ralphamale

kiwifarms.net
I read most of the first page and have skipped to the last page, but has anyone pointed out how little goblin Cyrax has a bigger dick than Ethan Ralph?
Ralph better watch out before Pantsu is moving into the bed bug ridden pimpin crib of Cyaxx's Sally's. A crossover between the two could be some kino content, Ralph vs Cyraxx Knoxville part 2. I've got my money on Cyraxx.

LemmeSee

kiwifarms.net
There was another live this morning I missed with the same name. It's downloading right now but it'll be a minute or two before I've got it archived.

Also he's just gone live again with piano kino. This'll be a trip for the uninitiated -

Last edited:

HONKHONKTIME69

HONK HONK
kiwifarms.net
Ralph better watch out before Pantsu is moving into the bed bug ridden pimpin crib of Cyaxx's Sally's. A crossover between the two could be some kino content, Ralph vs Cyraxx Knoxville part 2. I've got my money on Cyraxx.
at the risk of getting butt blasted for troll planning: the only way i could see that happening is if Ethan started milking chance for content. and the only way Ethan would do that is if his pay piggies asked for and offered to pay for him to start doing it.

addendum: personaly i believe a season arc of chance discovering this board and him bitching about it would be way funnier for way longer.

LemmeSee

kiwifarms.net
This guy seems like straight up normie shit. kinda forcing myself to get through it. hope he delivers with the chance content
Yeah, sorta. It's mostly low-effort reaction content. He will crib a lot of his stuff to react to from the farms and will shout it out sometimes and his function is mostly translating stuff from here into a more friendly context. He got his initial burst of fame because he made some onision content before things really took off in that area and was on the ground floor. I used to watch his stuff but when I'm laughing it's usually because he's the joke rather than anything he's saying. I found one of the videos I'm thinking of about that but not the other, the second is him on stream with some egirl he was simping for and he gets super drunk trying to impress her or something. I think it was the two of them trying to read through Sonic for Real Justice.

Last edited:

HONKHONKTIME69

HONK HONK
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, sorta. It's mostly low-effort reaction content. He will crib a lot of his stuff to react to from the farms and will shout it out sometimes and his function is mostly translating stuff from here into a more friendly context. He got his initial burst of fame because he made some onision content before things really took off in that area and was on the ground floor. I used to watch his stuff but when I'm laughing it's usually because he's the joke rather than anything he's saying. I found one of the videos I was thinking of but not the other, the second is him on stream with some egirl he was simping for and he gets super drunk trying to impress her or something. I think it was the two of them trying to read through Sonic for Real Justice.
the Jack Ma of IBS, delightful. Mundane Matt must be soooooooo jealous

Edit: man fuck this guy. hes a shill and hes terrible at running streams, hes getting the lore all wrong, doesnt care hes getting wrong, has the attention span of a gnat....

Last edited:

LemmeSee

kiwifarms.net
Edit: man fuck this guy. hes a shill and hes terrible at running streams, hes getting the lore all wrong, doesnt care hes getting wrong, has the attention span of a gnat....
That's half the fun of him. He finds something you know about and you get to watch someone flailing blindly trying to figure out what the fuck's going on from a fifteen minute prep before the stream.

Empresa

Bad choices make good stories
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
fuck this guy. hes a shill and hes terrible at running streams, hes getting the lore all wrong, doesnt care hes getting wrong, has the attention span of a gnat....
He probably just skimmed the OP & went through the highlights

The one time he made me smile
(I looked for Marty & Kate, but im pretty sure they left after they realized it was all surface level opinions on Cy)

REGENDarySumanai

Quack Attack
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Why did I sleep on this thread for so long? I read through the entire thread in the span of 30-45 minutes, and it's concentrated Chris-chan levels of kino and lolcow antics, down to the enabling mother figure.
at the risk of getting butt blasted for troll planning: the only way i could see that happening is if Ethan started milking chance for content. and the only way Ethan would do that is if his pay piggies asked for and offered to pay for him to start doing it.

addendum: personaly i believe a season arc of chance discovering this board and him bitching about it would be way funnier for way longer.
This was one of many thoughts swirling in my head as I kept reading the thread. A fight between Cyraxx and the Gunt with Gator as the ref, and PPP and Godwinson on commentary would lead to an absolute kinosplosion. How can we get Gunt and his bitchboi to crossover with Cyrax and have IP2 watch over as well? Now we need a video of what a fighting promo would look like.

HONKHONKTIME69

HONK HONK
kiwifarms.net
Why did I sleep on this thread for so long? I read through the entire thread in the span of 30-45 minutes, and it's concentrated Chris-chan levels of kino and lolcow antics, down to the enabling mother figure.

This was one of many thoughts swirling in my head as I kept reading the thread. A fight between Cyraxx and the Gunt with Gator as the ref, and PPP and Godwinson on commentary would lead to an absolute kinosplosion. How can we get Gunt and his bitchboi to crossover with Cyrax and have IP2 watch over as well? Now we need a video of what a fighting promo would look like.
if you really wanna make it happen youre gonna have to holler at ip2 to holler at tim to holler at ethan. geting ashton and adam involved is a whole other set of plates to spin.