Horrorcow Cyrax / Chance J F Wilkins / Cyraxx Nation / Cyraxx / SKXRFACE / DJ Shadowblayde - From the hills have eyes, infected penis, Retarded Dwarf with RAGE. Plagiarist & Liar. Failed polymath, wigger, rapper, juggalo. Grandma abuser. 3rd generation pedophile-rapist. Stuck a stylus up his ass. Sent his dick pics to a pedo hunter. + his trolls

LemmeSee

kiwifarms.net
He went live 3 times for some reason, maybe more. I've only listened to a little of the third one but if it's representative these are a gold mine of delusion.
lmfao I just noticed there's an anime loli from a mobile gacha game on the car he's driving. I hate to admit that I know anime stuff but it's kinda relevant to the "is he a pedo question." She's one of those "thousand year old demon" types, eats people and caters to the femdom masochist fetishists (this may explain the sudden cbt videos if we assume a "waifu" angle).
fgo wiki entry - https://fategrandorder.fandom.com/wiki/Shuten_Dōji
dialogue - https://fategrandorder.fandom.com/wiki/Sub:Shuten_Dōji/Dialogue
Here's the face for comparison:
shutenface.png
shutencar.png

Hes gone live to defend himself

stain-maker

kiwifarms.net
lmfao I just noticed there's an anime loli from a mobile gacha game on the car he's driving. I hate to admit that I know anime stuff but it's kinda relevant to the "is he a pedo question." She's one of those "thousand year old demon" types, eats people and caters to the femdom masochist fetishists (this may explain the sudden cbt videos if we assume a "waifu" angle).
fgo wiki entry - https://fategrandorder.fandom.com/wiki/Shuten_Dōji
dialogue - https://fategrandorder.fandom.com/wiki/Sub:Shuten_Dōji/Dialogue
Here's the face for comparison:
View attachment 2162662View attachment 2162664
Wow, Not surprised, he is a weeb and has even called himself a weeabo online in the past, his avatars are often anime characters that are very feminine. Also there was this odd photo on Heathers Youtube channel which appears to show an older photo of a young cyrax with hair and makeup,
heather_channel_chance_girl.jpg

Also the "Chester Bennington" Yell it appears that he is wearing a bright pink lipstick or lipgloss .

chance_lipstick.png

There is also a song he has called "Lost innocence" which is a story about being dressed up in some female's clothing and pimped out to older men, however I can not confirm that the song is an admission that any of this occured.

https://soundcloud.com/chance_wilkins_official%2Flost-innocence

LemmeSee

kiwifarms.net
New live. Haven't watched yet but apparently he's claimed a history of csa by dgb and sally among a myriad of other things each more unbelievable than the last to Marty for his defense on the Masshole stream. Maybe this is confirmation?

Last edited:

Empresa

Bad choices make good stories
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

THE WAR IS FINALY OVER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!​

Cy ranting about masshole and his next move​

(Im watching it live , and its a struggle to actually make out what hes saying)
1620808778103.png

Last edited:

macguyver16

kiwifarms.net

THE WAR IS FINALY OVER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!​

he's buffering so bad 144p gang *sigh* ranting about masshole & his next move
View attachment 2163073

(Im watching it live , and its a struggle to actually make out what hes saying)
View attachment 2163075
My favorite genre of rap, Loadcore

It's nice to know Cyrax won't judge me, or my past. Spit it, king!

heather_channel_chance_girl.jpg

Or, uh, queen, I suppose.

Last edited:

AngryTreeRat

Meds aren't working. Better get new ones.
kiwifarms.net
Chance has CD's left for $10 a pop. Pondering on buying one as a thank you for the content Chance has provided us.
Do it faggot. I want to see his reaction to the farms buying his shit.
when you see someone with the bald head and long hair on the sides and back- you know, you just KNOW there is something wrong with that person
Only two types of people have skullets. Weird metal heads who are otherwise fairly innocuous NEETs at worse... And greasy crazy meth addicted sex offenders.

anuscabbage12

ya'll often get the deets wrong
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Also, I am sure, that it's not talked about, but his belief of that you should not use ebony keys on piano is quite... Interesting
He said once that "the black keys are the ones you cant sing"
Chance has CD's left for $10 a pop. Pondering on buying one as a thank you for the content Chance has provided us.
This needs to be archived. Funny though, I think all of those songs are direct copypastes of other people's songs, just with his mumbling vocals over it
The last time I heard about the CDs, of the 2? that were ordered, they still havent shipped out yet.

Ralphamale

kiwifarms.net
To buy a CD he said to hit him up on discord. Will attempt to get in touch with him however if anyone happens to have his discord invite on hand I would appreciate it if you sent it over.
fuk yeh he's doing more driving today
:story: I haven't heard of someone whine about lag so much since DSP.
Cyraxx tells his mods to ban anyone whom calls him a pedo.
His rage days are done. he's not doing that shit anymore, straight up.
There appears to be a rogue janny unbanning a couple chatters he had just banned.

Last edited:

Empresa

Bad choices make good stories
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
To buy a CD he said to hit him up on discord. Will attempt to get in touch with him however if anyone happens to have his discord invite on hand I would appreciate it if you sent it over.

:story: I haven't heard of someone whine about lag so much since DSP.
Cant drift adequately, better blame the lag.

As for his discord ,all we could find was a Juggalo server , that Marty happens to be in .
1620847611235.png

Odd way of doing business on the internet , doesn't put any links up , and expects you to figure it out .