Horrorcow Cyrax / Chance J F Wilkins / Cyraxx Nation / Cyraxx / SKXRFACE / DJ Shadowblayde - From the hills have eyes, infected penis, Retarded Dwarf with RAGE. Plagiarist & Liar. Failed polymath, wigger, rapper, juggalo. Grandma abuser. 3rd generation pedophile-rapist. Stuck a stylus up his ass. Sent his dick pics to a pedo hunter. + his trolls

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon. I REALLY WISH THEY'D HOTFIX THIS SO I CAN REMOVE THIS NOTICE.

anuscabbage12

ya'll often get the deets wrong
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Other snapshots from his beat making session, that beady red eye, just lurkin in the dark, literally looks like the devil
chanceprofile.png

cyraxx1.png

chance.png

norbo

Can't a nigga just enjoy some batman and trains?
kiwifarms.net
Do you know anything about the large "F1 community", if we pretend cyraxx is good at the game, could he make money with it, and become famous?
I would say that you could pretend as much as you want, but I don't know enough about this guy to know if he's so delusional he can get lapped by people twice, finish in 20th and still believe he's remotely good. To be clear, he's doing 15 lap races and getting lapped twice. That genuinely shouldn't be possible for anyone. No matter how bad you are. I know that there are whole teams of people in the community and they get paid non insignificant amounts. Likely more than he's ever seen in his life.

More importantly, he lacks any interest in the cars or the racing. He knows genuinely nothing about it. He's into the interviews, the multi million dollar contracts, the glitz and glamor of the surrounding world of F1. I'd be more entertained if he'd just RP a little harder.
His F1 streams were my favorite arc. It was pure gold every time he stepped in competitive.
I went down a rabbit hole of listening to his streams in the background of doing F1 and periodically taking a look. I love how he tells someone he has a pro e sports racing team and then goes "Blue flag. What does a blue flag mean?"

Nigga it means move over, you're so slow you're being passed by the guys ahead of you.

The post race interviews are the best. He does this whole character where he plays the part of a great driver who just had a "bad race". I was dying it was so pathetic. Look I play the F1 2020 as well. I've probably put 300+ in that game and another 400 in 2019. I play with an xbox controller. The fact this guy is THIS bad with a racing wheel is... amazing.

norbo

Can't a nigga just enjoy some batman and trains?
kiwifarms.net
What do you think that house smells like?
Cum, body oder, shit, piss, dead/decaying rodents and failed dreams.

Oh and another autistic follow up @anuscabbage12 , he'd get booted out of any esports competition within minutes. He'd pick up a black flag when he fucking runs into other drivers, clearly deliberately. It's not acceptable in any esports community. Sure do it for BS racing where you're just fucking around but you do that in a competition, you're getting very likely permanently banned from it.

HONKHONKTIME69

kiwifarms.net
Cum, body oder, shit, piss, dead/decaying rodents and failed dreams.

Oh and another autistic follow up @anuscabbage12 , he'd get booted out of any esports competition within minutes. He'd pick up a black flag when he fucking runs into other drivers, clearly deliberately. It's not acceptable in any esports community. Sure do it for BS racing where you're just fucking around but you do that in a competition, you're getting very likely permanently banned from it.
pffft thats just his style, rubbin is racin bruh

Ralphamale

kiwifarms.net
Last edited:

anuscabbage12

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Marty is going live shortly,
Cyraxx just went on, Marty was asking him questions about his sex life how to romance, seduce and please a woman.
Cyraxx talks about Heather, said he did "weird stuff with her", "tying her hands up and shit like that", said he "choked Heather, and knows where people are going to go with that". LOL some one tried to create him a grindr account.
Marty then asked him where the clitoris was.
Cyraxx said "OMG are you guy fucking kidding me. Anybody with half a brain can tell you that. Yoo yo man. Im bouncing off", avoided the question, and just quit the call. He's back now. His advice is to "just be yourself"

Last edited:

Empresa

Happy Holidays
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Cyraxx just went on, Marty was asking him questions about his sex life how to romance, seduce and please a woman.
Cyraxx talks about Heather, said he did "weird stuff with her", "tying her hands up and shit like that", said he "choked Heather, and knows where people are going to go with that". LOL some one tried to create him a grindr account.
Marty then asked him where the clitoris was.
Cyraxx said "OMG are you guy fucking kidding me. Anybody with half a brain can tell you that. Yoo yo man. Im bouncing off", avoided the question, and just quit the call. He's back now. His advice is to "just be yourself"
How to please a woman

anuscabbage12

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Cyraxx's newest streams
His thoughts on "6 days in fallujah"
gives HOT military takes

His recent video
He confronts "trolls" again. Saying they are holding him back from getting "record deals" because of his reputation. Responds to people in chat. Says his step dad is undergoing surgery.
He is getting "back into music" to become a millionaire and pay for his family, but the trolls are holding him back
Some random guy added him on facebook and said "Cyraxx could be an amazing singer, because he looks 30 but sounds like he is 20". Cyraxx uses this as proof to say how he has fans everywhere, but is being held back by trolls

new stream
chance talks about when the police came for him due to the kate stuff.
goes on to talk about Enoch? who? Cyrax wants a second chance, with the record label
also online therapy, talking to shawn, his brother.

Last edited:

stain-maker

kiwifarms.net
goes on to talk about Enoch? who? Cyrax wants a second chance, with the record label
I believe Enoch is a "game developer" that previously had "hired" chance to steal create art for the project but had to distance himself from him after he messaged kate with the infamous 14 year old message.
Shawn, his brother is just some friend of his but if you become friends with Chance you immediately become part of the family.

Ralphamale

kiwifarms.net
Cyraxx's newest streams
His thoughts on "6 days in fallujah"
gives HOT military takes

His recent video
He confronts "trolls" again. Saying they are holding him back from getting "record deals" because of his reputation. Responds to people in chat. Says his step dad is undergoing surgery.
He is getting "back into music" to become a millionaire and pay for his family, but the trolls are holding him back
Some random guy added him on facebook and said "Cyraxx could be an amazing singer, because he looks 30 but sounds like he is 20". Cyraxx uses this as proof to say how he has fans everywhere, but is being held back by trolls

new stream
Does Cyrax think record labels are running out to sign pedophiles left and right? It doesn't matter if you apologize saying you'll never do it again, you still did it at the end of the day. You're no R Kelly Cyrax, so why not grow a pair of balls and come correct the record. I'll have you know Kiwi Farms is one of the first websites future employers look at including record label executives so if we are saying anything incorrect you need to fix it.

A video response would suffice too.

HONKHONKTIME69

kiwifarms.net
Does Cyrax think record labels are running out to sign pedophiles left and right? It doesn't matter if you apologize saying you'll never do it again, you still did it at the end of the day. You're no R Kelly Cyrax, so why not grow a pair of balls and come correct the record. I'll have you know Kiwi Farms is one of the first websites future employers look at including record label executives so if we are saying anything incorrect you need to fix it.

A video response would suffice too.
you have to remember how chance was socialized, in sped classes. we teach the speds that saying "im sorry" is final. not because teaching conflict resolution is the right thing to do, but out of necessity. Sped kids are sooo fucking impulsive and petty if "im sorry" wasnt final sped classes would be nothing but an endless cycle of petty thefts and assaults. i mean, they kinda are already. but "im sorry" and forcing them to drop it does take the edge off.

edit more nonsense: thats why chance constantly refers to "the right path". higher functioning speds are somtimes brought in on their own behavior plan, (where the target behaviors are identified and then are analyzed so replacements can be found.) hes a big boy so he gets to choose how he helps himself now.

Last edited: