Horrorcow Cyrax / Chance J F Wilkins / Cyraxx Nation / Cyraxx / SKXRFACE / DJ Shadowblayde - From the hills have eyes, infected penis, Retarded Dwarf with RAGE. Plagiarist & Liar. Failed polymath, wigger, rapper, juggalo. Grandma abuser. 3rd generation pedophile-rapist. Stuck a stylus up his ass. Sent his dick pics to a pedo hunter. + his trolls

anuscabbage12

ya'll often get the deets wrong
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Cyraxx is live title is finally getting a shot with my art
he says his artwork is "taking off like a rock"
his art website https://odd-world-art.creator-spring.com/ (archive)
cyraxxart.png

AxelStoll

kiwifarms.net
Well his abstract Background is licensed as "Non-commercial use" if you image search it... His "Blood of Soul" image is an LOL wallpaper he smeared over... If he actually sells some of this stuff this could be interesting... I´ve got a feeling, the new found art success might not last...

stain-maker

kiwifarms.net
Has anyone obtained anymore details on the CD? Is there still any reason to rip it and archive it?
You really don't need to hear it to know what your in for, but why wouldnt it be worth archiving?

I doubt he will find someone willing to press cd's for him again. He had a golden oppurtunity when Robert Hamburger aka Kale offered to do it under the Real_Ultimate_Power Label.

He could have worked on actually making something worthwhile, but like everything he does, he is only interested in the fame and adoration and has little interest in actually putting in the time to make something original. He just found a few old shitty recordings he had done where he stole lyrics and some music and over dubbed the stolen vocals.

He says he is the artist "Dj Shadowblade" and has taken credit for his "Blackout Ep" actually registering himself as a creator and therefore managed to place himself on the spotify page. There is a Dj shadowblade out of Washington I believe may be the actual artist Chance stole this from, It would be interesting to find out.

Listening to the Spotify Page , you can tell which is Chance's work ,and what is stolen, He claims it is all his work, But has said he deleted all the master recordings and bones to the files because "no one keeps their bones to their recordings"

Shadowblade Spotify - He is actually registered as the creator for this which is fraudulent, probably another Aj Vega situation. He once mentioned how someone was messaging him telling him to stop but probably realized it wasn't worth pursuing since he has no job, no money, no assets. He has even laughed and said "sue me bitch, I ain't got shit"

Chance Wilkins Soundcloud - Regular stolen beats, terrible overdubs, stolen lyrics. Typical Cyraxx

Cyraxx Soundcloud - Another account

Chance Wilkins Official- This actually has some hits, Some great Bangers and the stuff that is worth a listen

Shadowblade Official - Another account , Some say this was used by guards at Guantanamo to torture prisoners into giving confessions. Pure agony and terror await the listener

After listening torturing myself with these. 20210414_211214-F257F.gif I grabbed a stylus and tried to end my life.

Disclaimer - I will not be liable for any injury or death that is caused directly or indirectly from the consumption of the above materal

Last edited:

vulgar

kiwifarms.net
Well his abstract Background is licensed as "Non-commercial use" if you image search it... His "Blood of Soul" image is an LOL wallpaper he smeared over... If he actually sells some of this stuff this could be interesting... I´ve got a feeling, the new found art success might not last...
what a remarkable artist, turning these mundane kitsch shit scribbles into masterpieces.
1621883206833.png
1621883197537.png

1621883791454.png
1621883772479.png

1621883974720.png
1621883948240.png

1621884632093.png
1621884618710.png

my biggest influences? You know, Da Vinci, Van Gogh, you know.

lol
1621883523155.png

1621884095625.png

Last edited:

stain-maker

kiwifarms.net

LemmeSee

kiwifarms.net
Live right now with a great concert. His internet seems to be fixed. He's taking song requests via cashapp I think? Didn't catch the start of the stream so not sure.

Edit Live again -
"Having a job doesn't necessarily entail.. getting a paycheck" :story:

Last edited:

HONKHONKTIME69

Starfish respecter
kiwifarms.net
Live right now with a great concert. His internet seems to be fixed. He's taking song requests via cashapp I think? Didn't catch the start of the stream so not sure.

Edit Live again -
"Having a job doesn't necessarily entail.. getting a paycheck" :story:
ah yes. vordrak tried this gambit. then the whole internet told the limey version of the IRS about it and he had to admit and prove he was actually broke and on the dole.
you think chance is dumb enough to doxx his own tax returns as proof of income?

LemmeSee

kiwifarms.net

LEAVE MY ART THE FUCK ALONE !!!!!!​

... guess what. Who could have seen this coming.

Seems like he removed the video... To give an summation:
People reported his "Art" Shop and he is not happy... Then he showed his ass and wiped his dick out...
The "Unoffical Cyraxx Archive" guy got it.

Absolute kino happening right now. He's VERY energetically taking calls. Got it downloading, gonna clip out the good bitds. Most of it is the usual muh family stuff

edit - Marty's live staring in awe at it

anuscabbage12

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Absolute kino happening right now. He's VERY energetically taking calls. Got it downloading, gonna clip out the good bitds. Most of it is the usual muh family stuff

edit - Marty's live staring in awe at it
the three things he is "taking care" of
  • his music
  • his family
  • his artwork
LOL.
His music, he is stealing both the lyrics and the beats from. His artwork he is as well. And also from his family.

also being an Athlete? his boxing in the dungeon?
3things.png

Ralphamale

kiwifarms.net
Cyrax is live with more hot takes about why art is like a tattoo shop,

Don't think he realizes when you go to one you're paying the tattoo artist to do just that, tattoo you. If you request they design something for you they don't go and steal it from the internet and claim it as their own. Take inspiration? Sure, not direct copy & pastes. At this moment he is trying to find beats to steal.

stain-maker

kiwifarms.net
"That Bitch Kate" got his art store shut down apparently

Marty is live talking about the art store being shut down.

Cyraxx went live and is trying to bore the audience into submission by playing some shrill ladies youtube videos, he is making some wild claims while talking slow and slurring on a heavy dose of whatever sally is slipping in his hot pockets.

"So Kate here is your fair warning" Cyraxx is threatening to sue kate for every penny he lost to her
"leave me and my artwork and my job alone and we ont have any problems"
"worry about your kids and your husband, worry about that shit, Worry about you, because my life isnt your business, my life is my business"

Cyraxx is definitely on some Heavy Duty Sludge , play on 1.5x to avoid falling asleep.

Last edited:

anuscabbage12

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Marty is live talking about the art store being shut down.

Cyraxx went live and is trying to bore the audience into submission by playing some shrill ladies youtube videos, he is making some wild claims while talking slow and slurring on a heavy dose of whatever sally is slipping in his hot pockets.

"So Kate here is your fair warning" Cyraxx is threatening to sue kate for every penny he lost to her
"leave me and my artwork and my job alone and we ont have any problems"
"worry about your kids and your husband, worry about that shit, Worry about you, because my life isnt your business, my life is my business"

Cyraxx is definitely on some Heavy Duty Sludge , play on 1.5x to avoid falling asleep.

He went live today and is "reaching out to joshua willey"

its so funny how cyraxx constantly pretends to be the "virtuous one" and he is the one being victimized

LemmeSee

kiwifarms.net
Got sucked into a kino whirlpool with the PPP Chaggot streams and only just exited it. Still a little shellshocked about what I witnessed.
Cyraxx did a stream from yesterday about his art.
Some of these are paraphrases because I don't type and listen at the same time very well at 2x speed.
"Google can't even find that shit" "Thats how good I am with transformative artwork"
"yall say get a nine to five job but you guys don't realize, my family is everything to me!"
claims the nurse disobeyed the doctors by trying to keep him alive at birth and is now his godmother
"Kate cost me the ability to work"
"Every time I go live now to sing songs yall aint gettin that for free, I'm tired of being walked on"
"yall wanna have your noses up massholes ass and don't wanna hear the truth. she gets paid to ruin lives for a living. That psychotic evil person gets paid to fuck with me. "
"How did I bring it on myself when she came out of nowhere. Before she did what she did I didn't know who she was. So yeah, I didn't bring it on myself"
"Every fucking famous person has gone through a scandal at some point in their life"
cyraxxHat.png

>tfw the twelve year old texts back
"At the end of the day I'm just a working man like you guys, the only difference is we get paid differently. I wake up at 6/7am get dressed and get working just like you guys do"
@Khuntbag Kate He had some closing words were for you
"A very quick word to Kate before I go, if I were to get a cease and desist letter it wouldn't be in the email, they'd flat out be knocking at my door handing that shit to me. Sooooo try again with your fake-ass cease and desist letter, dumbass. Try again. Like I said if that cease and desist letter was real they wouldn't be emailing they'd be printing it out coming to my doorstep and handing it to me. So try again with your fake ass cease and desist letter bitch, try again"

LemmeSee

kiwifarms.net
also being an Athlete? his boxing in the dungeon?
I could be wrong but I'm willing to bet he means his "racing". I'm not totally sure he understands he's not actually either a real driver or and e-sports driver.
He had a short UFC kick a few weeks ago when he played an mma game for a couple days. He cut a couple promos about being the greatest fighter ever and his gameplay has to be seen to be believed.

Gregg Turkington

kiwifarms.net
He had a short UFC kick a few weeks ago when he played an mma game for a couple days. He cut a couple promos about being the greatest fighter ever and his gameplay has to be seen to be believed.
Can't believe how he records his TV screen. DSP was doing that ten years ago with (presumably) a worse camera and television, yet it looked a thousand times better.