Horrorcow Cyrax / Chance J F Wilkins / Cyraxx Nation / Cyraxx / SKXRFACE / DJ Shadowblayde - From the hills have eyes, infected penis, Retarded Dwarf with RAGE. Plagiarist & Liar. Failed polymath, wigger, rapper, juggalo. Grandma abuser. 3rd generation pedophile-rapist. Stuck a stylus up his ass. Sent his dick pics to a pedo hunter. + his trolls

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon. I REALLY WISH THEY'D HOTFIX THIS SO I CAN REMOVE THIS NOTICE.

LemmeSee

kiwifarms.net
Can't believe how he records his TV screen. DSP was doing that ten years ago with (presumably) a worse camera and television, yet it looked a thousand times better.
He's using the laptop camera of a chromebook iirc
so whats the lore with analgcon? i missed that one.
Tony's black dragon demon. Marty misheard the name. Tony ripped it off from the Silmarillion. I doubt he actually read it himself so I'm a little curious about how it worked it's way into his head. Probably found it on DeviantArt or something.
Dragon_of_the_First_Age_by_rubendevela-0.jpeg

norbo

Can't a nigga just enjoy some batman and trains?
kiwifarms.net
Can't believe how he records his TV screen. DSP was doing that ten years ago with (presumably) a worse camera and television, yet it looked a thousand times better.
I almost want to crowdfund a streaming setup for him just so I can watch him suck ass at these games in 1080p. Watching his footage is torture. It really has given me a better appreciation for Phil. He's practically a professional.

He's also live trying to say he's not too old to achieve his e-racing dreams

I mean what else can he even try to do? Can this dude hold a job down? Can he do... I dunno... anything? It's not like e-racing is physically demanding. Which is why it's even funnier how bad he is at it. I need more F1 2020. F1 2021 comes out in something like a month so hopefully he streams it, ideally correctly, so I can laugh. Maybe I'll try to find him in online play and race him.

BigBadgerArse

kiwifarms.net
Been catching up and skipping through his lives. He is really delusional isnt he? He talks about being an athlete all his life etc, that he used to play ball as a kid... lets face it, he was probably on a special team or brought on to give the ball a throw at half time. He talks about mumble rappers ruining the game... but you cant make a fucking word out when he raps. He says he competed in eracing tournaments but it sounds more like he was on xbox with a few friends or just playing a standard game, like everyone else....

He repeats himself like gym reps. Say something 4-5 times, start a new sentence, say that 4 - 5 times, and so on and so on. Then back to the first sentence to start the reps again. Its exhausting. You can literally say things as he is saying them as its so predictable. He is a strange character for sure. He seems alert enough to have a real job.... Could be washing dishes or something similar and making a proper wage. He is also always so angry, he is going to give himself an early grave for sure. I definitely couldnt watch him all the time, its just too negative, constantly. and did i mention, repetitive?

Edit: Genuine question, is he ever happy on stream? like, ever? or is it always constant drama and rage?

BigBadgerArse

kiwifarms.net
From what I know, it's his persona. But don't be fooled by it. He has anger management issues. A lot.
Maybe a touch of short man syndrome, along with the actual syndrome. I guess if i look at it from his view point... id be looking at my knees. (lol sorry, bad joke) i could maybe understand the frustration. No matter what, growing up like that would be difficult.

He should play into the weirdness. He could maybe do screamo type music. That seems to be his best... and use the crazy look to push his music. Heavy metal is very.... his look anyway. I think they would dig it. He could also sign up to an acting agency. Like, no hate here but they cast people that look like him all the time for various horror/thriller type movies. He could likely get booked a lot.

Last edited:
Maybe a touch of short man syndrome, along with the actual syndrome. I guess if i look at it from his view point... id be looking at my knees. (lol sorry, bad joke) i could maybe understand the frustration. No matter what, growing up like that would be difficult.
Also, horrible living conditions - rats, moths, dirt in general, bed bugs. From bad to worse

HONKHONKTIME69

kiwifarms.net
Been catching up and skipping through his lives. He is really delusional isnt he? He talks about being an athlete all his life etc, that he used to play ball as a kid... lets face it, he was probably on a special team or brought on to give the ball a throw at half time. He talks about mumble rappers ruining the game... but you cant make a fucking word out when he raps. He says he competed in eracing tournaments but it sounds more like he was on xbox with a few friends or just playing a standard game, like everyone else....

He repeats himself like gym reps. Say something 4-5 times, start a new sentence, say that 4 - 5 times, and so on and so on. Then back to the first sentence to start the reps again. Its exhausting. You can literally say things as he is saying them as its so predictable. He is a strange character for sure. He seems alert enough to have a real job.... Could be washing dishes or something similar and making a proper wage. He is also always so angry, he is going to give himself an early grave for sure. I definitely couldnt watch him all the time, its just too negative, constantly. and did i mention, repetitive?

Edit: Genuine question, is he ever happy on stream? like, ever? or is it always constant drama and rage?
happy chance is boring chance. whenever marty pretends to be on chances side of what ever drama he caused, hell come on and do a gregarious performance in an attempt to rally people to his side.

BigBadgerArse

kiwifarms.net
happy chance is boring chance. whenever marty pretends to be on chances side of what ever drama he caused, hell come on and do a gregarious performance in an attempt to rally people to his side.
he is live right now doing an art auction. A city scape and horror face piece. I hope someone buys them, he seems genuinely excited that this auction was going to take off

LemmeSee

kiwifarms.net
Haven't watched it yet but the title seems promising, possibly unrelated it sounds like Cyraxx was scamming donos and his cashapp might be down.
Edit - He's just sold a small art-piece to "Sheev" in the chat for $35
SheevBuysArt.png
Art.png

He's learned that his new shop has also been flagged. His solution is to make a new email to make a new shop
SHOPFLAGGED.png

He's having trouble creating a new store and someone in the chat has an explanation that sounds reasonable.
lol.png

Last edited:

Cavalier Cipolla

Водка плохо, Супер Нинтендо хорошо!
kiwifarms.net
Cyrax had said that the police told him he had blacked out
I know it's kind of a late response, but damn, Cyrax pulled off a Tomislav Horvatinčić move here. Who's that coon? Well, he a Croatian tycoon who, in 2011, killed two Italians on their sailboat by crashing into them with his yacht. He used the excuse of blacking out, and in 2017 got acquitted of all charges. As a side note he had previously had a history of committing traffic accidents and many other violations, and got away by just paying the fines without facing any consequences. The infraction points magically disappeared.

HONKHONKTIME69

kiwifarms.net
Haven't watched it yet but the title seems promising, possibly unrelated it sounds like Cyraxx was scamming donos and his cashapp might be down.
Edit - He's just sold a small art-piece to "Sheev" in the chat for $35
View attachment 2221458View attachment 2221464
He's learned that his new shop has also been flagged. His solution is to make a new email to make a new shop
View attachment 2221462
He's having trouble creating a new store and someone in the chat has an explanation that sounds reasonable.
View attachment 2221475
oh god. if he got on the high risk merchant list i will shit my pants

StraightShooter2

kiwifarms.net
Curious, if this guy was actually charged for sending penis pics to someone who said they were 13 - would he be deemed mentally incompetent to stand trial?

I don't think that's the case with a lot of cows, but just from what I've read so far, in his case I'm honestly not sure.

Also, this guy kind of reminds me of an undead / zombie version of Russell Greer (based on his overall appearance, and his obsession with becoming famous for making shitty music).

Last edited: