Horrorcow Cyrax / Chance J F Wilkins / Cyraxx Nation / Cyraxx / SKXRFACE / DJ Shadowblayde - From the hills have eyes, infected penis, Retarded Dwarf with RAGE. Plagiarist & Liar. Failed polymath, wigger, rapper, juggalo. Grandma abuser. 3rd generation pedophile-rapist. Stuck a stylus up his ass. Sent his dick pics to a pedo hunter. + his trolls

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon.

LemmeSee

kiwifarms.net
Art stream focused on the canvas no idea what he's doing
he's posted this for anyone looking for art
chance info.png

330-485-3127

LemmeSee

kiwifarms.net
He's coming in hot with a Masshole diss track with his Demon King persona
"Don't make me make your daughter watch while I slit your throat bitch"
KinoKing.png
lmfao he stopped singing a second to ban her from the chat

Last edited:

Jazz never died!

Truly epic lulz
kiwifarms.net
No wonder he hasn't succeeded in music when he looks like a inbreed hillbilly who rages at people who troll him. Then again it doesn't help if you steal whole songs and pass it on as your own. Now a lot of musicians take elements from songs to reference it because it fits the mood and tone of the song. Famous example would be the Star Wars themes which references old movie serials and medieval plays about fantasy and adventure. But you can't just take a song and then add lyrics and make money off it its illegal. Hell Nirvana would take guitar riffs and as long as you make significant changes too the song it will be considered different in the courts.

LemmeSee

kiwifarms.net
Marty's live Cyraxx was on for a half-second but then his internet cut out, he's probably coming back to talk about his definitely real police encounter today and Kate's new shop
E -
  • Khuntbag has 48 hours to take down the shop or Cyraxx files a lolsuit
  • Cops came to cyraxx and told him that what kate is doing is wrong
  • cyraxx's tattoo cousin says what's happening is wrong
  • "it's people like kate who keep getting in my way and stopping me from doing what I have to do"
  • "this is a fair warning from not only my family who are all professional artists but from the police and myself..."
  • Sally yells for him to quiet down a few times and chance has to explain that he's putting a bitch in his place and they get into it holy fuck this is amazing he's threatening to leave
  • the investigation into cyraxx's pedophilia is apparently OPEN
This is the report lookup Masshole is probably using btw. If we want more recent police one of us would need to email in I guess.
reports prior to may 11.png

Attached the pdf of the report from 4/27

Attachments

• 339 lloyd 427.pdf
    138.7 KB · Views: 36
Last edited:

anuscabbage12

ya'll often get the deets wrong
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Marty's live Cyraxx was on for a half-second but then his internet cut out, he's probably coming back to talk about his definitely real police encounter today and Kate's new shop
E -
  • Khuntbag has 48 hours to take down the shop or Cyraxx files a lolsuit
  • Cops came to cyraxx and told him that what kate is doing is wrong
  • cyraxx's tattoo cousin says what's happening is wrong
  • "it's people like kate who keep getting in my way and stopping me from doing what I have to do"
  • "this is a fair warning from not only my family who are all professional artists but from the police and myself..."
  • Sally yells for him to quiet down a few times and chance has to explain that he's putting a bitch in his place and they get into it holy fuck this is amazing he's threatening to leave
  • the investigation into cyraxx's pedophilia is apparently OPEN
This is the report lookup Masshole is probably using btw. If we want more recent police one of us would need to email in I guess.
View attachment 2226814
Attached the pdf of the report from 4/27

Attached is the police report for a sexual predator report.

Pretty sure this is when he choked his grandmother Sally.

View attachment 2226853

:story: Ill add these to the op

wow chance just amazing records, why dont you come on here and set it straight
Also Cyraxx S E E T H I N G
he went live with (he'll be back tomorrow)

LEAVING THE TOXIC PLATFORM BEHIND ME​

Last edited:

LemmeSee

kiwifarms.net
He streamed a couple times but I forgot to snag the link to them while they were live. One was some angry rant about Kate and Marty being "fake as fuck" and the other was a tearful goodbye about how he's leaving youtube but keeping the channel up and will remember his fans forever.