Horrorcow Cyrax / Chance J F Wilkins / Cyraxx Nation / Cyraxx / SKXRFACE / DJ Shadowblayde - From the hills have eyes, infected penis, Retarded Dwarf with RAGE. Plagiarist & Liar. Failed polymath, wigger, rapper, juggalo. Grandma abuser. 3rd generation pedophile-rapist. Stuck a stylus up his ass. Sent his dick pics to a pedo hunter. + his trolls

Empresa

Bad choices make good stories
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

You Cant get Rid of ME THAT EASY FOOLS !!!!!!!!​

ezgif-3-216649b0da11.gif

Khuntbag Kate

That Kate, she's the second coming of Hitler!
kiwifarms.net
Rax is back at it bright and early for all the freaks out there. https://youtu.be/zaAJIYQK5c4
Edit: that was bizarre he went on a power trip and talked in a shitty British accent.
Probably because he reported the Real Real Oddworld Art store and got it taken down. How dare he!! ITS 100% ORIGINAL FAIR USE ART. RIP, sweet shirt designs. I'm bummed, I had bought and sent him one, now its nothing but a refund.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210602-180801_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210602-180801_Chrome.jpg
    223.9 KB · Views: 27

Red Mask

War is Intellect
kiwifarms.net
I learned about this guy through Negz and I’m pretty certain Mrz Parker has streamed about him too. I didn’t think much of it because I thought that he was just a loudmouth with disabilities. Whoa was I ever wrong and am not surprised to see him here, I guess Cyrax is trying to make movies now?

anuscabbage12

ya'll often get the deets wrong
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I guess Cyrax is trying to make movies now?
Yeah he has made a movie before, which is archived in the OP under the "failed polymath section"
Its pretty short (20 mins), but Cyraxx is the actor/director/cinematographer.
"from dark star films and produced by bloodshot records"
His film is called "the darkness".
title shot from the "film"
cyraxxfilm.png

Its a pretty fascinating look into cyraxx's mental state. And again its in the op.

Some what related as well, he sometimes makes music videos, and did a "suicide PSA" both of which are also archived in the OP

LemmeSee

kiwifarms.net
oh woooooow
48 hours of Cyraxx.png

I think the cycle's accelerating. Never seen him go through two in a single day.

Here's the Sally argument clip from Marty's stream a couple nights ago. Was very confused about the dynamics of their relationship after hearing this live and still am now. It starts at 1 minute 20 seconds in, the rest is there for context.

Edit -
Chance claims he called the cops today and they said no active investigation
Here's a screenshot of his call log, he claims the first one is the PD, there's one other call below these three but it's a Private number and this screenshot without is clearer. Rest of the video is nothing he hasn't said a few dozen times before and him showing a google search for the local pd with the same number as the one he called (I think, kinda hard to make out).
Numbers in Cyraxxs Logs.png

Googled the number:
Akron Non-Emergency.png

Spawn Of Ruple

kiwifarms.net
Proof that there is no open case against Chance Wilkins (AKA UR TURN CUTIE) - Uploaded since video above wont play off youtube.

10 Years of police and/or emergency calls to the Wilkins residence. (Sorry I didn't go back farther)
FOIA.JPG

Attachments

• 339 Lloyd St1-redacted.pdf
    1.1 MB · Views: 62
  • 339 Lloyd St2-redacted.pdf
    1.1 MB · Views: 41

anuscabbage12

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
10 Years of police and/or emergency calls to the Wilkins residence. (Sorry I didn't go back farther)
View attachment 2232577
wow this is amazing. 40 incident reports from that address
between 2011 and 2021
Holy crap chance had his grandmother file a police report against Ric Crude
because of this video :story:
Cyrax vs Ric Crude
View attachment 2125320
cyrax is afraid of Ric Crude "coming to his house". A really amusing internet IBS slap fight ensues
View attachment 2125319
And the photo shop of the gun outside his house :story:
policereport.png

LOOOL reporting Ric Crude
police report bc of this
photoshopgun.png

@Khuntbag Kate just look at this, Chance filing a police report against "harassing text messages" and you, a youtube channel "masshole reports" :story: holy shit Cyraxx
police 2.png

policeb2b.png

Caller files a police report on cyraxx. Cyraxx fighting with Heath Porter, Sally called the cops, chance gets welfare checks, call about Billy the Blind. Someone else called for a welfare check
police3.png

police3b.png

parked van, LOOOOL Sally called the cops on marty, sally called cops on park car, viewer about cyraxx threatening his grandmom
police4.png

welfare check, Heather Krout calls the cop about online trolls, Sally again about a car, anon caller Cyraxx abusive to Heather Krout, Cyraxx hit heather on livestream again :story:, Cyrax hits heather on livestream
police5.png

Ok this is the first page, doing the second page

Last edited:

anuscabbage12

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2232577

wow this is amazing. 40 incident reports from that address
between 2011 and 2021
Holy crap chance had his grandmother file a police report against Ric Crude
because of this video :story:

And the photo shop of the gun outside his house :story:
View attachment 2232600
LOOOL reporting Ric Crude
police report bc of this
View attachment 2232602

@Khuntbag Kate just look at this, Chance filing a police report against "harassing text messages" and you, a youtube channel "masshole reports" :story: holy shit Cyraxx
View attachment 2232844
View attachment 2232850

Caller files a police report on cyraxx. Cyraxx fighting with Heath Porter, Sally called the cops, chance gets welfare checks, call about Billy the Blind. Someone else called for a welfare check
View attachment 2232852
View attachment 2232856

parked van, LOOOOL Sally called the cops on marty, sally called cops on park car, viewer about cyraxx threatening his grandmom
View attachment 2232859

welfare check, Heather Krout calls the cop about online trolls, Sally again about a car, anon caller Cyraxx abusive to Heather Krout, Cyraxx hit heather on livestream again :story:, Cyrax hits heather on livestream
View attachment 2232862

Ok this is the first page, doing the second page
Second page of reports:

Cyraxx calls the cops for "bomb threat" :story:, again reporting trolls, Candall Smith called the cops for a welfare check on cyraxx
police6.png

Kendall (Candall Smith) calls another welfare check on cyraxx, welfare checl again
police7.png

No idea, Sallie Wilkins for online trolls again, welfare check
police8.png

Sally wilkins again for random vehicles, and again, Cyraxx threatening his grandma again
police9.png

Sally again for vacant house, Sally for traffic accident

police10.png

Sally again for sus person in car, and again, and again
police11.png

Sally calls for Cyraxx for getting "assaulted", Sally for a fight with no injuries involving cyraxx locked in a room?, verbal fight, And Cyraxx fighting his grandma
police12.png

anuscabbage12

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I am going to add some of these police reports to the op as well, I have added the grandma one, but ill add like 2-3 more
cyraxx and sally sending a police report on "marty" for cyber bullying for example
cyberbullying.png

like how is cyberbullying real, just turn of the screen nigga
and the package of rope, loooool.

Last edited:

BigBadgerArse

kiwifarms.net
Has it been mentioned yet that in his 'proof' video, the call made to the police department was made at 17:59 - and his phone time at the time of gloating and turning on the video to record was 6:03. So in the space of 3.5-4 minutes he had a conversation with the police department. Giving them details of his situation and told no there is no case against you. In 3.5-4 minutes. From time of the call being started. Hmmmm. Okay Cryrax. Ring Ring Ring Ring... hello dodod police *hangs up* - more like.

Edit: It is a nice try of trying to fake evidence though. He gets half a point for that. Loses it again for not knowing the 24 hour clock and how that is a big indicator that he is chatting shit. Not only was the phonecall in that time but him setting up to go live and a big chunk of that time before he shows his phone screen where its 6:03. No way that all happened in that time.

Last edited: