Horrorcow Cyrax / Chance J F Wilkins / Cyraxx Nation / Cyraxx / SKXRFACE / DJ Shadowblayde - From the hills have eyes, infected penis, Retarded Dwarf with RAGE. Plagiarist & Liar. Failed polymath, wigger, rapper, juggalo. Grandma abuser. 3rd generation pedophile-rapist. Stuck a stylus up his ass. Sent his dick pics to a pedo hunter. + his trolls

LemmeSee

kiwifarms.net
It is OVER for the trolls. Cyraxx has sponsorships. #CyraxxAlwaysWins
Edit- Preserving the Thumbnail for posterity since the labels are legible in it
Thumbnail.png

Last edited:

Spawn Of Ruple

kiwifarms.net

Cyraxx latest video about how he's not an art thief.

But here are some of his stolen work site.

What about all these stolen art works?

Or these?

Or these?
Or these?

Or these?

StraightShooter2

kiwifarms.net
I am going to add some of these police reports to the op as well, I have added the grandma one, but ill add like 2-3 more
cyraxx and sally sending a police report on "marty" for cyber bullying for example
View attachment 2232972

like how is cyberbullying real, just turn of the screen nigga
and the package of rope, loooool.
Reminds me of Russell Greer thinking that anyone criticizing his behavior or his public posts, or mentioning his public court records, is a "stalker" or "cyberbully".

As far as the idiot who sent him a "rope" goes - if someone is sending unsolicited junk to his house, I can see that potentially escalating to a harassment or stalking charge, but even then I doubt he has any proof it was Marty.

Last edited:

Khuntbag Kate

That Kate, she's the second coming of Hitler!
kiwifarms.net

Cyraxx is dry crying again. Really laying it on thick.
-Rewriting the events of the pedo sting again. He didn't know that I said I was 14 (it was said on a phone call, and again in text numerous times, to which he responded). I "came on to him" (the chat logs are out there, nobody turned the conversation sexual except for him)
him)
-Masshole report apparently does some "great things" (no we don't), but exposing him as a sexual deviant was NOT GREAT
- I have caused "many people to end their lives", including him (?)
-Marty is out to see him suffer (?)
-He can't go to the corner store without being mercilessly ridiculed and shunned
-cant get a record deal because of the pedo stuff.

GOLD. I love when he tries to use big boy words in his speeches.

LemmeSee

kiwifarms.net
MirrorManGang.png

No point in archiving these. It's just internet issues jump-cutting to his usual truisms like we all die, we all bleed red, at the end of the day, etc. The last stream is just a blank screen for five minutes after he acknowledges the internet issues and gets interrupted by the internet cutting out again. Only posting because I thought the lineup looked like a nice schizo post.

Cyraxx is dry crying again. Really laying it on thick.
-Rewriting the events of the pedo sting again. He didn't know that I said I was 14 (it was said on a phone call, and again in text numerous times, to which he responded). I "came on to him" (the chat logs are out there, nobody turned the conversation sexual except for him)
him)
-Masshole report apparently does some "great things" (no we don't), but exposing him as a sexual deviant was NOT GREAT
- I have caused "many people to end their lives", including him (?)
-Marty is out to see him suffer (?)
-He can't go to the corner store without being mercilessly ridiculed and shunned
-cant get a record deal because of the pedo stuff.

GOLD. I love when he tries to use big boy words in his speeches.
Goddamn that was quality. I love it when he puts on a performance to try to go viral

BigBadgerArse

kiwifarms.net
Is he pretending to be blind or why does he have his eyes closed the whole video? its like a scene straight out of a 90s soap on TV, so dramatic! lol I think the funniest part about his rants is he thinks people are falling for it. I wonder did he do a practice run first.

Im telling you Cyrax, get signed up to a talent agent for tv shows and movies!! they use people that look like you all the time.. i mean no hate. But you might as well play into the weirdness and not hide in dark videos where nobody can see you. Use the hand you have been dealt to your benefit.

LemmeSee

kiwifarms.net
New shop page, he claims everything's hand drawn now, no more "fair use" art
https://official-odd-world-art.creator-spring.com/ (archive)
Announcement video, internet seems to be fixed, claims Marty "and several other people" are the ones running this storefront for him, solicits fanmail "whatever you want to send me," bounces because he has a "family emergency" -
Spoilers - Marty's not running the shop and when he pointed that out in the chat Cyraxx deleted him, said Marty must be drunk and faked an emergency so nobody else could ask questions.
MartySaysNo.png

Last edited:

LemmeSee

kiwifarms.net
The emergency was ghosts. Cyraxx comes on at ~20 minutes to explain
I haven't watched this stream yet (it's an hour long!) but I skipped to a random bit in it and he's talking about how he "almost lost a loved one to Satan himself"
Timestamped for when he stops singing and starts talking - https://youtu.be/-S5zi00fPvI?t=653

Last edited:

Coach Kreeton Of All That

Block party summer baby! Coach Kreeton'ing people!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
his name is Tony but what's his history?
From the OP
Tony the Black Dragon Lord / Tony the pedo
- Appears on panels with Cyraxx, somehow related to the bender boys. He took pictures of underage girls at a mall and has a CP harddrive he lost that a convicted pedo gave him as well as "art pictures" that he saved from online and has taken pics of underage looking girls at the mall before. Claims to be possessed by the "Black Dragon Lord" able to put curses on people summon spirits etc, willing to speak in tongues if made angry, he's going to church to solve his problems and his baptism was livestreamed. Is retarded, bit his anut's ankle.

video of tony

He probably should have his own thread. If someone wanted to do that.

Somehow in this sphere of the internet there are a ton of pedos. I know on some other panel there was another pedo called red robbin? Or something like that who self admitted to having a relationship with a 14 year old. And something about a dog.
That guy was making funny of Cyraxx for the Kate stuff.
This is tony's current channel. No idea what's on there since his livestreams are mostly just him talking to the camera and chat:

This is Tony getting exposed, the woman putting things out there (Maryjane Monarch) knew for a couple weeks and didn't mention anything until he slighted her. You get a nice cameo of one of the other grouphome residents in this:
Archived it because it was a massive pain in the ass to find for some reason
View attachment 2173072
Here's a later conversation between him and Maryjane timestamped to where Marty comes on to speak with her.

Here's some of the best Tony Kino. It's the one where he starts yelling at his grandmother because she's interrupting his video call.
There's a Marty stream at some point where Tonic does something funny for once in his life and comes on with one of those Facerigs pretending to be a real dragon calling Tony a fake. Can't find that right now.
Anthony Michael Boehm, Jr./ Tony Michael Boehm, Jr./ Anton Michael Boehm Jr.
11 February 1984
1151 28th St. Apt. #308
Billings, MT 59102

FB / ( a )
Alt FB / ( a )
AMBJ_Voter.jpg

anuscabbage12

ya'll often get the deets wrong
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The emergency was ghosts. Cyraxx comes on at ~20 minutes to explain
I haven't watched this stream yet (it's an hour long!) but I skipped to a random bit in it and he's talking about how he "almost lost a loved one to Satan himself"
Timestamped for when he stops singing and starts talking - https://youtu.be/-S5zi00fPvI?t=653

-11:58 starts addressing it, it was the scariest moment of his entire live, demons trying to kill him, he was possessed by a demon that attacked cyrax, left a mark on his arm and then was killed????
-13:17 cyraxx says he can communicate with the other side?? Talks with dead friends and family, demons will try and get him like with Ed
-15:00 addresses trolls, they need to stop because cyraxx deals with demons

repeats himself; cyraxx stared the devil in the face, trolls need to stop bc trolls dont know evil like he does. They "almost lost Ed" :story:

-18:13 Cyraxx says he and his parents are moving to escape the evil, bc akron ohio is "the most haunted place in the entire world".

more rambling about true evil "you dont know it until it stares you in the face", he faced the devil

-21:55 his ancestor was "Jonathan Putnam from the salem witch trials" :story: his blood line has a dark history and chance is scared of it

more rambling about evil, trolls "they dont know shit" "sitting behind a keyboard, they dont know evil. its childs play compared to a demon can do"

-25:37 angels are also real
-27:54 moar music covers
and from there its just music covers which are pretty kino
-----------------------------------------------------------------

full clip of demon/troll rant (doesnt include his cover songs)

Last edited:

Khuntbag Kate

That Kate, she's the second coming of Hitler!
kiwifarms.net
Apparently, someone else has caught Raxx sexting what he believed to be a 14-year-old girl. This makes.....4 times.... in the past couple of months, I believe? That we know of. I've gotten a few of the screenshots through someone else. I'm sure the individual who did it this time will make the whole thing public soon. This time the pics he sent were particularly vomit-inducing.

***EDIT*** False alarm, they were old screenshots.

Last edited:

LemmeSee

kiwifarms.net
Marty posted a video saying that Ed was dead and Cyraxx went a little nuts
Further correcting of the record.
Shmeckle Cat called him on stream to wish him his condolences for Ed's passing. Haven't more than a minute of it but it didn't seem that interesting what the fuck hes talking about satanists houses and carnivals "going down" in the lake. He's saying the civic center is the most haunted place in Ohio and how he's very happy to be moving. I guess he gets Ed on the horn at some point if Chance is telling the truth. Here's a timestamp for the call starting

Edit - No idea what video this is from but LMAO

Last edited: