Horrorcow Cyrax / Chance J F Wilkins / Cyraxx Nation / Cyraxx / SKXRFACE / DJ Shadowblayde - From the hills have eyes, infected penis, Retarded Dwarf with RAGE. Plagiarist & Liar. Failed polymath, wigger, rapper, juggalo. Grandma abuser. 3rd generation pedophile-rapist. Stuck a stylus up his ass. Sent his dick pics to a pedo hunter. + his trolls

LemmeSee

kiwifarms.net
Cyraxx has learned how to mash songs together and believes that this is the way of the future. It's shit, way too fucking long and he's filming his laptop dsp style with no commentary. For posterity, imagine the following but with Linkin Park, Gorillaz, and Upchurch and various emo songs and two songs are playing at once and one moves on to the next on it's track so that there are always two songs playing.

Edit- he removed it while I was typing this out I guess. The copyright comment might have scared him
Future is now.pngFutureis now ocmments.png

Last edited:

Ralphamale

kiwifarms.net
Im telling you Cyrax, get signed up to a talent agent for tv shows and movies!! they use people that look like you all the time.. i mean no hate. But you might as well play into the weirdness and not hide in dark videos where nobody can see you. Use the hand you have been dealt to your benefit.
They're too afraid of him spreading bed bugs and body lice in the studio. His price would be too high anyways, he expects million dollar contracts up front.
New shop page, he claims everything's hand drawn now, no more "fair use" art
https://official-odd-world-art.creator-spring.com/ (archive)
Announcement video, internet seems to be fixed, claims Marty "and several other people" are the ones running this storefront for him, solicits fanmail "whatever you want to send me," bounces because he has a "family emergency" -
Spoilers - Marty's not running the shop and when he pointed that out in the chat Cyraxx deleted him, said Marty must be drunk and faked an emergency so nobody else could ask questions.
View attachment 2241974
Could it be he is banned from operating a shop on said website and now has to pretend someone else manages it?
Cyraxx has learned how to mash songs together and believes that this is the way of the future. It's shit, way too fucking long and he's filming his laptop dsp style with no commentary. For posterity, imagine the following but with Linkin Park, Gorillaz, and Upchurch and various emo songs and two songs are playing at once and one moves on to the next on it's track so that there are always two songs playing.

Edit- he removed it while I was typing this out I guess. The copyright comment might have scared him
View attachment 2255888View attachment 2255898
:story: Cyrax just can't help but steal other peoples hard work and claim it as his own. Holy shit Chance do you ever fucking learn that you just can't refashion other peoples work then claim it as your own? Go study fair usage laws one day Cyrax and stop being so oblivious to how it works.

LemmeSee

kiwifarms.net
HOLY SHIT now he's a DJ [again] :story:
:story: :story: :story: And he's doing it because the anime girls told him too!!!!!!!! :story: :story: :story:
Edit - THE HIGH SCHOOL ANIME. GIRLS CYRAXX NOOOOOOOOOO
D4CoverArt.png

oh my God his new content is just him standing mostly off camera bobbing back and forth in a dark room while music plays

edit - Live again, this time talking about stuff instead of garbage dj work

• "I literally noticed my sub count dropping since I changed things around"
  • He's doing a virtual DJ tour (from his room)
  • "I noticed a lot of you all trolls unsubbing since a lot of yall trolls only come here for the drama"
  • "I'm not an angry person. I'm one of the nicest people you'll ever meet"
  • If Kate keeps that attitude she's going nowhere in life
  • Ed interrupt to ask if Chance wants a sandwhich
  • He does "photography work" for friends and definitely has a real life outside of youtube
  • "I don't believe in having to 'earn someone's respect'"
  • "Dont judge someone by their past. No one in this world is perfect."
  • "If that one caveman had not made that mistake and made the wheel where would we be right now?"
  • Ends the stream because a rogue mod is hiding people in the chat
Cyraxx lays down the law about his moderation team and then moves right into a live concert. He is "not risking this situation ever again." Every mod is gonna have to get a discord to verify themselves or something.

Cyraxx went live with a memorial stream for the gofundme dead ex girlfriend that got mentioned a few pages back. Haven't watched the show but posted something seething about Masshole shitposting in the chat and a rogue mod banning people (again). Having problems downloading this one idk why. Probably not worth archiving anyway.

He's threatening to C&D Kate with the definitely real lawyer
"Stop or I will have a Cease and Desist letter made for every single person that's been harassing me. And this is not a game. This is very very serious. I will take legal action. And you will be stopped if none of you stop this harassment."
"I have a lawyer on hand. And I will be contacting that lawyer if you do not stop."

Last edited:

LemmeSee

kiwifarms.net
He's live right now. I haven't gotten notifications so Lord only knows how many I've missed today. He's been really prolific.
Edit- These are the links to "Turtleboy Daily News" he had in the description. I think Turtleboy is someone else beefing with Masshole. I've spoiled the direct links because trusting weirdo youtubers websites is not the best idea
Archive - Kate Peter Faces Magistrate Hearing In Leominster District Court For Witness Intimidation, Jamie Genereux Deposed For Lawsuit
Archive - Investigating Kate “Bristol” Peter Part 4: Neglecting Her Daughter, Open DCF Case, Family And Friends Speak Out

Here's a link to Turtleboy's Youtube channel, looks like clickbaity livestreams and stuff, no idea about the history here so I'm not even going to try speculating - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWxTJ-zRHUHfP84jfbCvquA/videos

Last edited:

Burd Turglar

You say tomato, I say potato
kiwifarms.net
Speaking as someone who spins and collects records for a hobby, basic DJing is easy as fuck with todays software and technology. This mongoloid fuck can't even manage that. Let's take beat matching out of the equation for a second even though it's the core aspect to mixing records. This subhuman retard can't even keep a constant volume? Go back to spittin droolin "bars".

anuscabbage12

ya'll often get the deets wrong
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Edit- These are the links to "Turtleboy Daily News" he had in the description. I think Turtleboy is someone else beefing with Masshole. I've spoiled the direct links because trusting weirdo youtubers websites is not the best idea
Archive - Kate Peter Faces Magistrate Hearing In Leominster District Court For Witness Intimidation, Jamie Genereux Deposed For Lawsuit
Archive - Investigating Kate “Bristol” Peter Part 4: Neglecting Her Daughter, Open DCF Case, Family And Friends Speak Out

Here's a link to Turtleboy's Youtube channel, looks like clickbaity livestreams and stuff, no idea about the history here so I'm not even going to try speculating - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWxTJ-zRHUHfP84jfbCvquA/videos
@Khuntbag Kate do you know the lore here? or what did Turtleboy do?

Khuntbag Kate

That Kate, she's the second coming of Hitler!
kiwifarms.net
@Khuntbag Kate do you know the lore here? or what did Turtleboy do?
Oh man....the Turtleboy story is such a load of drama. TL;DR - I wrote for his shitty blog, quickly realized that it was a low quality, click bait scam farm run by an unemployable megalomaniac ebegging his way into oblivion (while pretending to be a "staff" of 6-8 writers, most of them female, so that he could project some weird image of success....not sure why the affinity with pretending to be women, though) and tried to slowly back the fuck out knowing you don't walk away from a guy like that without someblowback. Well, yeah. I walked away and the guy has been accusing me of everything from child abuse, to "hacking his Facebook", to drug abuse...you name it. Lol. Honestly Turtleboy could probably have his own thread here but I'd be remiss to do it because it's too personal to me.
Teaming up with Cyraxx is an incredibly predictable move on Turtleboys part and will definitely guarantee some ace entertainment.