Horrorcow Cyrax / Chance J F Wilkins / Cyraxx Nation / Cyraxx / SKXRFACE / DJ Shadowblayde - From the hills have eyes, infected penis, Retarded Dwarf with RAGE. Plagiarist & Liar. Failed polymath, wigger, rapper, juggalo. Grandma abuser. 3rd generation pedophile-rapist. Stuck a stylus up his ass. Sent his dick pics to a pedo hunter. + his trolls

• Emails (registration / password reset) appear to be working; be sure to check spam.

Amewsed

Blue myself
kiwifarms.net

LemmeSee

kiwifarms.net

Amewsed

Blue myself
kiwifarms.net
This is one for the ages. I love how he keeps talking about the "many youtubers" that have gone through the same thing as him. He sounds like Sally slipped him a gummy. The rosary is an incredible touch, hats off to the director.
View attachment 2280193
And the Emmy goes to...not Chance because this routine is so played and lame.

What a little b*tch.

Spawn Of Ruple

kiwifarms.net
His weak ass diss track to shaggy 2 dope was stolen from Wrldofsmiley - Called killer. Released on 6-11-21 (3 days prior to him releasing his cheap copy)

1624238237764.png

Khuntbag Kate

That Kate, she's the second coming of Hitler!
kiwifarms.net
His weak ass diss track to shaggy 2 dope was stolen from Wrldofsmiley - Called killer. Released on 6-11-21 (3 days prior to him releasing his cheap copy)

View attachment 2280780
But is it "free for profit"? Because that makes it, like, totally not stealing, bro.

anuscabbage12

ya'll often get the deets wrong
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Marty's heading live in a few. Looks like it will be fun
"Cyrax: everything in your life over the past 8 months has been orchestrated in advance"
LOL marty is explaining everything to Chance through the Truman Show reference
trumanshow.png

and cyraxx is live on stream yelling at Marty, threatening to take his dick out on camera, calling marty a "faggot ass pussy and a nigger boy"
"I tried to leave youtube peacefully so I could start my life over"
cyraxxmarty.png

edit:
yes chance just pulled his dick out
also he shouted out kiwifarms

Last edited:

HONKHONKTIME69

Starfish respecter
kiwifarms.net
"Cyrax: everything in your life over the past 8 months has been orchestrated in advance"
sally is totally getting punched in the face tonight

he deserves his reward. he busted that ass
bustin
bustin makes him feel good

anuscabbage12

ya'll often get the deets wrong
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Marty starts off the night trying to use a movie analogy for Chance so he understand whats happening, by using the Truman show, where marty is the director and Chance is literally Truman. But of course the difference is that chance could live this "show" any time but refuses to, where as truman had many obstacles to his realization.

Chance of course comes on and starts screaming at marty, while marty is trying to explain to chance that everything in chance's life has been orchestrated by marty for the internet.
It just goes over his head
part 1

part 2

and note Chance lives with his grandmother Sally and her bf Ed. So Chance is screaming at internet trolls at like 12:00am in Akron Ohio.
Also he mentions Kiwifarms again.

LemmeSee

kiwifarms.net
And so the cycle is complete, and it begins anew.
Pretty sure this is him now. I dont think anyone else would bother uploading his music like this immediately after the other channel got taken down. Hard to believe he'd go back to the same name...
youtubesearch.png
some incredible tracks on here
hit tracks.png
only one has a description not sure which ex this is
lettertoson.png
he's replying to comments tho so that's nice
nevergiveup.png

Last edited:

Khuntbag Kate

That Kate, she's the second coming of Hitler!
kiwifarms.net
Pretty sure this is him now. I don't think anyone else would bother uploading his music like this immediately after the other channel got taken down. Hard to believe he'd go back to the same name...
View attachment 2282254
some incredible tracks on here
View attachment 2282288
only one has a description not sure which ex this is
View attachment 2282289
he's replying to comments tho so that's nice
View attachment 2282291
Yeah he is, lulz. He loves me, I know it.
raxx.PNG

Last edited by a moderator: