Horrorcow Cyrax / Chance J F Wilkins / Cyraxx Nation / Cyraxx / SKXRFACE / DJ Shadowblayde - From the hills have eyes, infected penis, Retarded Dwarf with RAGE. Plagiarist & Liar. Failed polymath, wigger, rapper, juggalo. Grandma abuser. 3rd generation pedophile-rapist. Stuck a stylus up his ass. Sent his dick pics to a pedo hunter. + his trolls

• DDoS is active again.

Spawn Of Ruple

kiwifarms.net
bumping the thread cause im bored. remember that one time when chance kept showing his dick over the course of 3 hours that one night? heres a super cut of that.
my favorite quote
"Hey Shmeckle, I got a present for you. It's called: Suck my Dick, Nigga! you ain't shit!"
-master oration
Nothing says high class living like a single piece of crown molding in the room.

1625842771484.png

DudleyGeorge

kiwifarms.net
Between the vanishing of marty.... and cyrax and his mods banning absolutely everyone, cyrax has effectively killed his channel. I can't even be bothered to scrape together a parody video. Unwatchable.

There was like 4 people in cyrax's chat this morning and they were all mods.

Not sure if anyone here uses discord and knows what marty has been up to? I guess he was the glue holding this shitshow together.

HONKHONKTIME69

kiwifarms.net
marty is gone, atleast for now. fine. its happened before. but now the goblin jaeger position is open. who will take up the post in his absence? masshole seems to be awol as well, gloryhole and dust smoking hippies are just YTP channels. schmeckle seems unwilling or uninterested. should we like, hold try-outs or somthing? like a sword-in-the-stone situation?

Spawn Of Ruple

kiwifarms.net
Homework... Who was the gaming company Chance said he worked for and who was the friend he worked with there?

I know he's mentioned it numerous times and the friends first name. Just can't locate the info in all the archives.

The volcano is rumbling.

Empresa

les mauvais choix font les bonnes histoires
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
>kiwifarms when chance makes a new channel
1626390911555.png

WORLDS FASTEST DJ TRACK aSCRATCH

Freestyle Scratch Session​

Last edited: