Horrorcow Cyrax / Chance J F Wilkins / Cyraxx Nation / Cyraxx / SKXRFACE / DJ Shadowblayde - From the hills have eyes, infected penis, Retarded Dwarf with RAGE. Plagiarist & Liar. Failed polymath, wigger, rapper, juggalo. Grandma abuser. 3rd generation pedophile-rapist. Stuck a stylus up his ass. Sent his dick pics to a pedo hunter. + his trolls

HONKHONKTIME69

kiwifarms.net
Kate Kate Kate,, Omg.. Kate probably caused global warming and started the civil war. That's why we love Kate. Living rent free in goblins heads for 300 years.

"Kate doesn't want me to get money because I will get a lawyer and fight back" - But let me buy this hella cool DJ table and steering wheel setup anyways. I will sue kate later. lol
speaking of which, is she dropping her cyraxx promo soon?

So pitiful.

He's irrelevant as a cow without Marty.
go i know. i could watch all of maybe a minute before my brain couldnt handle the ridiculousness of all it all. its bad enough he uses deadgaybills rainbow suspenders as a "safy" harness. he has no shoulders so it barley stays on him and the buckles over-lap on his chest. i rely on marty to watch the ridiculousness and report back. i miss him

Gregg Turkington

kiwifarms.net
Marty lives!

This isn't actually related to Cyrax, but it's nice to know he's still alive.

Incidentally, is there any post on KF or another website to give a rundown of the other people Marty mocks? I'm semi-familiar with Tony after watching a few videos and know he is a paedophile and has a bag of teeth after all of his were removed but there seem to be several other retards he follows. I'm always so lost when he discusses them.

Edit: he removed the video right as I was posting this wtf. Here is the archive if you want idk
"What’s grosser: abandoning kid for the internet or sleeping with a 70 year old man?"

Empresa

les mauvais choix font les bonnes histoires
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
1626913334175.png

HONKHONKTIME69

kiwifarms.net
Marty lives!

This isn't actually related to Cyrax, but it's nice to know he's still alive.

Incidentally, is there any post on KF or another website to give a rundown of the other people Marty mocks? I'm semi-familiar with Tony after watching a few videos and know he is a paedophile and has a bag of teeth after all of his were removed but there seem to be several other retards he follows. I'm always so lost when he discusses them.

Edit: he removed the video right as I was posting this wtf. Here is the archive if you want idk
"What’s grosser: abandoning kid for the internet or sleeping with a 70 year old man?"
View attachment 2368517
a primo kino retard he trolled about a year ago was rich life of road trips. 50-year-old white trash retard thats also a degenerate gambler

he got BTFO'd from youtbue recently. for some reason he thinks rumble is troll free. most of his trolls now are low effort white trash boomers. a nice fixer-upper cow if you wanna put in work. youll get milk and corn from him guaranteed

Amewsed

Blue myself
kiwifarms.net

Ankou

kiwifarms.net
Last edited:

HONKHONKTIME69

kiwifarms.net
Does anyone know who is this Chuck Stegall person Chance is ranting about? He was in yesterday's livestream modding, and is in the comments kissing Chance's ass there too. I saw Masshole Report's short vid on YouTube(THE STORM IS COMING! A New Menace, Coming Soon - Motherf*cking Chuck Stegall!). From Masshole's vid, Chance thought Chuck was hacking him before? Now yesterday he shows up and is claiming to be bffs with Chance, but who tf is that guy?
his new ally is being closely monitored. any information on chuckyboy will be posted here.
please stand by

THE ABSOLUTE PIANO
he linked to his thread! one step closer to gettin his mangled ass in here

Last edited by a moderator:

anuscabbage12

ya'll often get the deets wrong
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
THE ABSOLUTE PIANO
he linked to his thread! one step closer to gettin his mangled ass in here
Archive

Link in description to kiwifarms
kiwifarms.png

The @Khuntbag Kate is the new marty, He blames kate for everything, from getting his dad fire, and taking down his artstores, to this thread, to him "losing his job at a small game company"

Ankou

kiwifarms.net
his new ally is being closely monitored. any information on chuckyboy will be posted here.
please stand by
Nice. I was following Raxx outside of KF, but found this thread on him and decided to make an account. Feels good to know I'm late to the Chucky party.

It was funny to see him link this thread in his new vid's description. Now new people have a direct link to learn about the real Chance.

Last edited: