Horrorcow Cyrax / Chance J F Wilkins / Cyraxx Nation / Cyraxx / SKXRFACE / DJ Shadowblayde - From the hills have eyes, infected penis, Retarded Dwarf with RAGE. Plagiarist & Liar. Failed polymath, wigger, rapper, juggalo. Grandma abuser. 3rd generation pedophile-rapist. Stuck a stylus up his ass. Sent his dick pics to a pedo hunter. + his trolls

Khuntbag Kate

That Kate, she's the second coming of Hitler!
kiwifarms.net
Does anyone know who is this Chuck Stegall person Chance is ranting about? He was in yesterday's livestream modding, and is in the comments kissing Chance's ass there too. I saw Masshole Report's short vid on YouTube(THE STORM IS COMING! A New Menace, Coming Soon - Motherf*cking Chuck Stegall!). From Masshole's vid, Chance thought Chuck was hacking him before? Now yesterday he shows up and is claiming to be bffs with Chance, but who tf is that guy?
I will be releasing a video with everything I have compiled on Chuck soon - I just, unfortunately, have real-life stuff that takes up my attention like family, kids, and a job. It's fucking lame. This is why Cyraxx always wins - he has none of the above.

HONKHONKTIME69

kiwifarms.net
I will be releasing a video with everything I have compiled on Chuck soon - I just, unfortunately, have real-life stuff that takes up my attention like family, kids, and a job. It's fucking lame. This is why Cyraxx always wins - he has none of the above.
jokes on you CUNTBAG the age of consent is 16 in ohio.
:story:

Spawn Of Ruple

kiwifarms.net
Chance is now stating that Kate edited the chat logs to remove the part where she told him she was 17 when the calls initially started. And, that she knows the truth and lied to make him out to look like a pedo. Kate, please release the entire unedited calls, and texts to prove he's a damn dirty liar.

He says you have them and can prove he's 100% innocent. :p

I call this one mid chop..

1627338828354.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Ankou

kiwifarms.net
Sweeeeeet, I subbed earlier. I get a kick out of watching Chuck's antics whenever I lurk. It's cute cringe tbh

Dear gods lol. I forgot this existed

Khuntbag Kate

That Kate, she's the second coming of Hitler!
kiwifarms.net
Chance is now stating that Kate edited the chat logs to remove the part where she told him she was 17 when the calls initially started. And, that she knows the truth and lied to make him out to look like a pedo. Kate, please release the entire unedited calls, and texts to prove he's a damn dirty liar.

He says you have them and can prove he's 100% innocent. :p

I call this one mid chop..

View attachment 2382355
Lol that is entirely untrue. He was told a freshman in high school on the phone call and 14 multiple times both in the call and the chat. I don't have the call unfortunately, due to my ineptitude. I do have the video from right afterwards where he is freaking out saying 14 though.

stain-maker

kiwifarms.net
It makes me physically ill to watch chance "perform". I've had to step away for my sanity. Chuck Steagall seems to be the only interesting development in the world of crax. Sally won't live forever and the day will come that chance gets to live in the dumpster next to the McDonalds and complete his destiny.
Hunting rats during the night using his scabs and existing off of the cheese that leaks out of the garbage truck when they compact the juicy, and forbidden refuse from the MCDonalds, Crax will be streaming on his self made youtube prison 16 hours a day with a community funded cell phone, forever stuck to only play the mobile versions of his favorite games and to mumble along to ad laced music that he will swear he created.

Ankou

kiwifarms.net
Last edited:

Gregg Turkington

kiwifarms.net
"MY LAST AND VERY REAL GOODBYE FROM THIS CHANNEL"
already back, baby
peace.PNG

The stream is funny. He talks about how he was going great in 2012 despite being arrested for choking his grandmother and also about how he attempted suicide once on Kate's stream and another time on Marty's. You remember the suicide attempt right? The poop-crusted stylus pointed at his neck.

HONKHONKTIME69

kiwifarms.net
"MY LAST AND VERY REAL GOODBYE FROM THIS CHANNEL"
already back, baby
View attachment 2385431

The stream is funny. He talks about how he was going great in 2012 despite being arrested for choking his grandmother and also about how he attempted suicide once on Kate's stream and another time on Marty's. You remember the suicide attempt right? The poop-crusted stylus pointed at his neck.
i dont know if youtube is hiding this video or if chance is. either way. kiwi farms provides the sunlight

Spawn Of Ruple

kiwifarms.net
Lol - He had another meltdown, people were blaming chuck for being a racist homophobic, and a terrible mod. Then it all imploded and he rage quit and said he's going to go back to being private and will never return to youtube.

Deleted channel before I could get the archival done.(Hoping someone else caught it)

His other Channel is still intact (L.C.W customs), so we will see.

1627589585942.png

Searching for his weeping raven music video on youtube I stumbled onto his new account, created 2 days ago..

Last edited:

HONKHONKTIME69

kiwifarms.net
Lol - He had another meltdown, people were blaming chuck for being a racist homophobic, and a terrible mod. Then it all imploded and he rage quit and said he's going to go back to being private and will never return to youtube.

Deleted channel before I could get the archival done.(Hoping someone else caught it)

His other Channel is still intact (L.C.W customs), so we will see.

View attachment 2389723
is this what you looking for?