Horrorcow Cyrax / Chance J F Wilkins / Cyraxx Nation / Cyraxx / SKXRFACE / DJ Shadowblayde - From the hills have eyes, infected penis, Retarded Dwarf with RAGE. Plagiarist & Liar. Failed polymath, wigger, rapper, juggalo. Grandma abuser. 3rd generation rapist. Stuck a stylus up his ass. Sent his dick pics to a pedo hunter. + his trolls

LemmeSee

kiwifarms.net
Marty's live. Probably just a Cyraxx recap. Hopefully Chance will show up to defend himself and clear his name.

Edit1 ~14 minutes - Recapping candall's "death" and some Vaati stuff
Edit2 ~1 hour 3 -- DOCTOR MAY BE ABOUT TO ARRIVE. PREPARE YOURSELVES.
Edit3 ~1 hour 4 --- IT IS TOO LATE. ADVENT DOCTOR (he left after a minute or two to go find headphones)
Edit4 ~1 hour 11 -- Marty's reading through the KF post
Edit5 ~1 hour 40 minutes -- Masshole announces she has bought a billboard to alert the community know about Chance Wilkins (Cyraxx) and says that if Raxx gets a job and an apartment she'll delete her channel
Edit 7 ~1 hour 51 Raxx comes on panel, immediately declares that Ric Crude is a COWARD who will NOT be in the neighborhood
EDIT8 ~2 hour 3 minutes ADVENT DOCTOR
Edit 2 hour 6 -- Cyraxx claims he went to the Prosecutor's office

I'll do timestamps and highlights for this tomorrow, this is a fun stream.

Last edited:

LemmeSee

kiwifarms.net
MassholeBillboard.png

Holy shit I think the billboard might be real. I want to believe.

anuscabbage12

Well guess what
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2144242
Holy shit I think the billboard might be real. I want to believe.
This is in Columbus, Ohio she said. It looks like that street sign is 20th ave, cant see the cross street
she said she had some sprinkled throughout, if this is real

also Kate's review
review.png

Last edited:

DudleyGeorge

kiwifarms.net
Hey guys. Great thread. I create the cyrax vids under the classicgamescanada youtube account. I just wanted to add one thing I didn't see mentioned. It has been rumored that his appearance is due to a condition called cleidocranial dysplasia. If you've watched Stranger Things, the weird looking kid in that show also has it. Certain bones in the body were never developed, which explains cyrax's lack of shoulders. I'm not sure if this was ever verified, but it seems like it fits. There are some good youtube videos about the condition. Anyway, keep up the good work. Glad to see cyrax finally getting the recognition he deserves.

anuscabbage12

Well guess what
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Hey guys. Great thread. I create the cyrax vids under the classicgamescanada youtube account. I just wanted to add one thing I didn't see mentioned. It has been rumored that his appearance is due to a condition called cleidocranial dysplasia. If you've watched Stranger Things, the weird looking kid in that show also has it. Certain bones in the body were never developed, which explains cyrax's lack of shoulders. I'm not sure if this was ever verified, but it seems like it fits. There are some good youtube videos about the condition. Anyway, keep up the good work. Glad to see cyrax finally getting the recognition he deserves.
Really enjoy your videos. Thank you alot, your videos helped alot with making the thread. Hope to see more kino from you.

Also thanks for that info!

anuscabbage12

Well guess what
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Tried to make a basic family tree to clear up some confusion (mostly my own) from Cyraxx referring to his uncles as "brothers." Formatting's probably all kinds of fucked but I think I got the names right.

--------------Grandfather +++ Sally (age 14)----------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------||||||||||||---------------------------------------------------------------------
--Bill (Gay and Dead)-----Ruple(Oegnus)+++Connie (dead in a housefire)------Beau(I think?)+++wife-----
------------------------------||||||||---------------------------------------------|||||||-----------------
-----------------------------Cyrax-------------------------Cousins Rax claims he babysits-----------
From @DudleyGeorge
One other minor correction. I seen someone mapped out his relatives. An uncle beau was mentioned. That's just another one of his delusions. He claims to be close friends with beau bridges, the actor, since he was 10. Says he can hook people up in Hollywood. Lol.
This video shows it, on the ClassicGamesCanada channel: https://youtu.be/BFWQoza-3ng
Chance said he could help out the Boy Blue with getting an acting job because of it

So now everyone just jokingly refers to cyrax as having an uncle beau.

LOL just look at Cyraxx in that dingy basement, with I think the racing goggles on his head
cyraxbasement.png

the basement literally looks like Gollum's lair

LemmeSee

kiwifarms.net
Highlights of the Marty Stream Yesterday (hopefully I got them all) -

Masshole says she will delete her channel if Cyraxx can get a job, an apartment, and a car. She hops on stream and Marty and Shmeckle eventually haggle down to just a job and an apartment. Also she's purchased space on several bilboards near him to alert the local community

Ric Crude is coming to town --

The man of the decade arrives to defend himself and clear his name. There will be no negotiations because he (wrongly) believes that Kate has lost her children for cyberbullying.

Marty and Shmeckle correct him (it doesn't take, he's back saying the same thing a few minutes later)

Rest of the stream is mostly the Doctor. Cyraxx appears one more time to try and get him off the panel before he learns too much and rides off into the sunset after a tactical cock deployment.

Only to return a few minutes later, now in mafioso mode. The Doctor tries to explain that all he is doing is feeding the trolls and then Chance disappears anti-climactically.

Last edited: