• “you sound resentful that im in a diaper and you are not.

D$P hrly stream wage Vs Khet'sHow long can D$P claim he makes more than getting a job?

Discussion in 'Phil Burnell / DarkSydePhil' started by Raven'sChild, Oct 26, 2018.

Forum Guidelines
  • Be civil. Don't get angry over DSP. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.
  • Limit discussion of body parts and functions. DSP is gross. Discussing his gout in detail is unnecessary and disturbing.
  • Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, personal details about yourself in public boards. These threads are not your personal blog and we are not an asylum.
  • No trolling plans. We are not an autistic Illuminati. If you embarrass yourself or the forum trying to troll, we will ridicule you.
  • Write descriptive topic titles. "[14-Sep-2015] Livestreaming Sonic 2006" is better than "new update".

no one can help you

1. Minimum wage in the State of Washington is $15.45/hr. Post Tut's Divine Herd, has D$P been making making as much streaming as Khet does per hour? Granted, I am speculating that she makes minimum wage. She may make more. I am not including the passive income from YT, T-Spring nor Patreon. I am curious if for hours worked per day, who brings home the bacon. Let us not forget that Khet needs to get up, get ready, commute to work, work her shift, commute home with enough time left to go to the gym, feed the birds/ misc wildlife ( if they are still doing that ), game ( as D$P has told us she is playing ACO enough to be ahead of him), cook/ eat his turkey burgers and possibly watch some of the TV we know he watches before departing to hit the hay while D$P stays up until 3-4am ( as per Twitter rants).

• Informative Informative x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    • Autistic Autistic x 1
    Raven'sChild

Raven'sChild Peep, peep, RAWR!!!!!!111one

kiwifarms.net
  2. If you're looking at raw numbers. . .probably. However if you factor in benefits (health insurance, retirement savings, days off, etc), then no way. If Phil were able to get a job that paid out annually at say 65-70K a year, he would absolutely jump at that (I'm pricing a decent job in my area, might be slightly higher for Washington). There's no way that he's making so much that he we wouldn't exchange stability for what he's currently doing. When he says he "makes more than a normal job. . ." that's just him busking to cover up for the fact that he's lazy and wouldn't actually want to put in the effort that actually having a "real adult job" requires.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  3. I don't think he would take that job at all, because at the end of the day he's still a lazy fuck and despite how much he hates games now, it's still monumentally easier to do than any normal job would be. Not to mention that we have evidence to show that he is insufferable around people, and his horrible attitude and his self-entitlement would probably get him fired in record time.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  4. Less money? WAAAAAAAAAT?
    No way he would take it. You give him too much credit.

• Agree Agree x 3
    kiwifarms.net
  5. Phil can't get a job because there are no jobs in his sector.

As I remember he described his duties at the helicopter company. Customers would call him when they needed a helicopter part. He would then check if they had the part in stock, if another place has one they can get, or if they would need to have one made.

What sector would you say this falls into, because to me it sounds like the same thing the grease monkey at the auto parts store does all day.

• Agree Agree x 3
    kiwifarms.net
  6. The only job Phil would be able to get at this point would be a Video Game tester. Problem is, every game he tests would have bugs and lag, hence no game he tests would ever be released. Phil would singlehandedly crumble the gaming industry by getting that job alone.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Winner Winner x 3
    Asperchewy

Asperchewy Make Microsoft Paint Great Again
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  7. Can you do that in your house or you need to go to an office play it? Cause if you need to move from house, thats a no for him.

• Agree Agree x 3
    kiwifarms.net
  8. punching some numbers and letters into a computer, very mundane and mentally unsatisfying. zero problem solving skills, even being a mechanic would be more mentally challenging than this

kiwifarms.net
  9. He also said something like he went above and beyond his duties to streamline operations and remove bottlenecks in the workplace.

I don't know exactly what that means but I bet it means he told his manager that some guy was taking extra smoke breaks and which lady was late coming back from lunch.

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  10. it would be funny if it werent so dam true

kiwifarms.net
  11. Well, based on the midnight stream (~2 hours) and today's 1st stream (~4 hours of actual gameplay, I'm assuming), Phil got ~$205 (this might be low, depending on how tips were--I only included the ones I saw) for about 6 hours of "work". That works out to ~$34/hr. But that's not always the case. Yesterday, in his 1st stream, he got $64.36 (cheers+subs+tips) for ~4 hours of "work". That comes out to like $16/hr. If it's of real big interest, I can probably estimate his per hour rate in the monthly roundup by assuming 6 hours of actual gameplay on a typical day, 4 hours of gameplay on his single stream Sundays, and of course taking out the days he didn't stream at all. Might be interesting to see.

• Informative Informative x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    actually

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  12. It's sadly funny that actual QA testing is some of the most time-consuming, mind-numbing and stressful work in the games industry. Especially during crunch. If Phil somehow managed to waddle into a games studio and got given a job like that, I doubt he'd manage two shifts before saying the chairs were making his back explode with pain or some bullshit like that.

• Agree Agree x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  13. And he makes his colleagues crazy with his constant chair shaking, snorting and rocking back and forth whenever he feels unobserved.
    Maybe he can read a simple local weather station once or twice a day. Or test couches, chairs and beds. Oof, it's difficult to come up with a job for a lazy cunt who can't interact with people, has health issues, has not a single talent and is a decade gone from anything related to his degree so he is basically an untrained loser, useless as an employee in any branch. And as he is still categorized as a human and not a pig, you can't even do unethical experiments on him.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    Wurstbrot

Wurstbrot Hardcore Baking Season

kiwifarms.net
  14. It's not a matter of what Phil can do, but what Phil would do. Which is nothing that requires anything close to effort. Streaming is easy because he sits on his fat ass and gets money dripfed to him, other than that there is literally nothing else which he'd be willing to waddle out the house for. Unless it was something wild like an expenses-paid trip to a con or something which would benefit him without any effort on his part, even a high-paying job would be too much 'stress' and effort for him.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  15. logistics

• 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    sperginity

sperginity crescent fresh
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  16. Even if his online funds dried up to the point that a bottom-rung job would be better income, Phil still wouldn’t do it. This is the same manchild who thinks the world owes him a gated condo and upper middle class lifestyle for being an incompetent YouTuber for 10 yrs. He’d sooner move back in with his parents than actually work to earn his keep.

• Agree Agree x 7
    kiwifarms.net
  17. I can't imagine DSP standing for 6-8 hours a day doing retail or fast food because of back problems. Why doesn't he have a gaming chair? He can't be comfortable sitting on that couch while trying to monitor stream chat during game play.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Autistic Autistic x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  18. Ho DOES have a gaming chair! :lol:

It's been stated countless times that his setup is absolute garbage and Phil would do himself so many favors by re-arranging some things and getting rid of that shitty loveseat to improve his comfort when streaming, but he's too lazy to do it.

• Agree Agree x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  19. The gaming chair doesn't smell like a real gaming love seat

• Feels Feels x 1
    • Horrifying Horrifying x 1
    • Deviant Deviant x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  20. dsp doesnt have back problems, he just thinks he does, he hasnt injured his back in any sort of way

his real problems stem from him being a fat, lazy, unhealthy turd. if dsp has back problems. its his lower back muscles are weak and arent properly able to be utilized and formed from sitting down doing nothing all day.

he enjoys his life of disgusting, lazyiness filth. he doesnt care to learn any new skills, an ambition, have a family, or a social life at that. he will sit there in his love seat till the day he dies. trying to make his life seem greater than it is through mere words. thats why hes so outspoken. thats why hes got so much to say when it comes to criticism.

his mind still works like a child, where he thinks hes the only who has understands the meaning of life, who is this library of wisdom and knowledge. and everyone else is a fucking exceptional individual. if he hasnt grown up from that thought process by now, he never will

• Agree Agree x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.