Da_Chancla / DaHopper / DaBottomLineIs Question Thread -

AnonymousDimwit

Shut mouth and open mouth!
kiwifarms.net
I don't have a question so much as a request - please don't cuck yourself like Swagginz did and go groveling back to your pigroach master. I have a feeling that you won't since you said to Phil that the Jasper reveal was a scam, but pignosis seems to work on you and many others in ways non-wheelchair symbols seem immune. Thanks.

The Bottom Line

kiwifarms.net
You guys are fast and efficient.
ok so a person on twitch named "RoseByAnotherName" made the discord and her reasoning was just that she wanted to open up a discord for phil personally, as she has also made fanart for him. once that was made some random person put a completely open invitation to @LyteSydeByll 's discord and i just hopped in there lol. once i was in there i saw dakkysmurf had a post about "back in ack" and i linked it to the mod room.

I don't have a question so much as a request - please don't cuck yourself like Swagginz did and go groveling back to your pigroach master. I have a feeling that you won't since you said to Phil that the Jasper reveal was a scam, but pignosis seems to work on you and many others in ways non-wheelchair symbols seem immune. Thanks.
im in no way ever going back, this is a one way street. 100% fed up with his lying and scamming and GREED

So, any anger towards Phil and his cult for basically dancing on your grave within an hour of you getting the boot, or were you expecting that?
definitely expecting that as it happened to swagginz

actually

Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
except you learning how to multiquote.
@The Bottom Line, you can multiquote one of two ways: 1) highlight what you want to quote, wait a second, and you'll see Quote & Reply options. Choose quote. 2) If you want to quote a whole post, use the "Quote" option in the bottom right of the individual posts. Finally, use the Insert Quote button at the very bottom and choose which ones you want to put in your post (default is all the ones you hit quote on).

The Bottom Line

kiwifarms.net
yeah if you're not going back you've got nothing to lose dropping any juicy screenshots
Got any good shit to drop? Interesting messages from Phil or mod chat? About all i'm interested in no offense, except you learning how to multiquote.
unfortunately after the swagginz fiasco phil has kept to himself about every detail. only interesting thing i could think of is most of the mods are toxified, including infinite, madara, and anonymouse. although he did mention that after ghalf was unmodded he stopped seeing leaks in the chat. tbh i planned on sticking around a bit longer to try and get juicy info
@The Bottom Line can you tell us the moment you started to second guess Phil and realize hes a big con artists. Also does Phil keep his mods in the dark about stuff like he does his chat?
i started to second guess phil the second i changed my name to dsp_t_pose_counter, once swagginz was unmodded i really did not feel like being a mod anymore, and after seeing the jasper scandal i really said fuck this guy. for the 2nd question he 110% keeps all mods in the dark the mod room is a barren place where phil only responds to other mods asking for unbans.
except you learning how to multiquote.
figured it out lol thanks to @actually
Do you mean that they are also getting sick of Phil's bullshit, or has Phil's toxicity infected them into being even more autistic?
i mean they are also getting sick of phils bullshit.
Another question if I may...were you shocked at how fast you went from mod to demodded to banned, considering you subbed for over 12 months and volunteered time to be a mod of Phil's chat? Phil instantly forgets what people do FOR him and only remember what they do "against" him. It really makes me think of how Phil's treated Rambo and Howard and how fast he can turn on anyone that "betrays" him.
i was actually shocked, i went to unban my friend liquidhindo and in a matter of seconds(felt like seconds) he had already gave me a lean in manual unmod just like that. although in hindsight it happened to mastersaru ghalf and swagginz as well so it doesnt matter what you do for phil tbh. and yeah his focus is on what people do against him 100% even with the whales that he has
So what made you stay with the pig roach so long? Pignosis? Promises of riches from the gout kingdom? Or just boredom?
i was an actual fan and tried to stick it out, but the pignosis was wearing off and i was getting so sick and tired of his constant BEGGING it was ridiculous how much he was begging lmao
On the note of not turning into another Swagginz... was anything said among any of the mods after Swagginz came back to chat?
He hadn't been banned, but Phil excommunicated him in every other capacity, he had openly questioned Phil, and he had almost done a stream with a detractor. And yet Phil was unphased when he just turned up again.
iirc most of the mods were fine with it and phil was indeed unphased
It’s for this *rubs his sausage fingers together*
its greed, GREED is masssssssively strong
@The Bottom Line, any thoughts on how much money Phil actually makes and his continued cries of poverty? See, for example, July: https://kiwifarms.net/threads/darksydephil-theycallmedsp-phil-burnell.975/page-4614#post-5100933
well im no genius when it comes to figuring out how much money a person makes but when you consider how much this fucker gets taxed it has to be a lot.
edit: after looking at that info all i can say is...phil is a greedy sonnaofbitch lol
@The Bottom Line how did you become a mod? Was there like a vetting process or did you just email dsp or something?

@The Bottom Line does Phil interact with the mods at all outside of stream? Besides asking if it’s ok to unban someone?
i just emailed phil and he said "alright ill get you in as a mod" after 10 mins or so. the next day i got in as a trial mod but it was mostly due to omnipotentswagginz vouching for me.

phil does not interact with mods for anything except for unban requests, probably doesnt trust the mods anymore

Last edited:

AnonymousDimwit

Shut mouth and open mouth!
kiwifarms.net
Another question if I may...were you shocked at how fast you went from mod to demodded to banned, considering you subbed for over 12 months and volunteered time to be a mod of Phil's chat? Phil instantly forgets what people do FOR him and only remember what they do "against" him. It really makes me think of how Phil's treated Rambo and Howard and how fast he can turn on anyone that "betrays" him.

BabygotACKACKACK

Drooling at the mouth idiot
kiwifarms.net
ok so a person on twitch named "RoseByAnotherName" made the discord and her reasoning was just that she wanted to open up a discord for phil personally, as she has also made fanart for him. once that was made some random person put a completely open invitation to @LyteSydeByll 's discord and i just hopped in there lol. once i was in there i saw dakkysmurf had a post about "back in ack" and i linked it to the mod room.

im in no way ever going back, this is a one way street. 100% fed up with his lying and scamming and GREED

definitely expecting that as it happened to swagginz
So what made you stay with the pig roach so long? Pignosis? Promises of riches from the gout kingdom? Or just boredom?

Surly Muppet

kiwifarms.net
On the note of not turning into another Swagginz... was anything said among any of the mods after Swagginz came back to chat?
He hadn't been banned, but Phil excommunicated him in every other capacity, he had openly questioned Phil, and he had almost done a stream with a detractor. And yet Phil was unphased when he just turned up again.

BabygotACKACKACK

Drooling at the mouth idiot
kiwifarms.net
It’s for this *rubs his sausage fingers together*

Attachments

Zack the ripper

Super villain
kiwifarms.net
i like you man , you unbanned my soc bACK in the day hope you do find better ways to waste your time i would suggest persona games
but my question is : what attracted you to Fill in the first place? and if you can answer for the other mods as well that would be cool

Edit: actually it was kingofgahlfHD who unbanned me so no big ups to you i don't know you

Nigel of Ukip

Leader of the EU Meme Black Market
kiwifarms.net
I'm quite glad the pignosis wore off.
Would you give me any information you might have on Madara or PlanetJeff?
Anything is welcome, I'm not asking for a dox, I'll do that. I just need some info to get started.

I know Madara is a complete exceptional individual that likes asking Phil for medical advice because of some indentation on his head and nose bleeds, while PlanetJeff is an engineer who lost his tard wrangler.

Last edited:
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino