Dramacow "Daddy" Derek Savage - Creator of Cool Cat Saves the Kids

• Apologies for the site issues. The server's shipment was delayed. I'll ask again about it and if they can't provide it I'll source another.

FernandoPooTragedy

Everyone is exceptional!
kiwifarms.net
FWIW, I have seen CATS twice because I love stupid AF shitshows that lose Hollywood dickbags money, and in it Taylor Swift is not a pimp.

Also, seriously, Derrick? What now? Cool Cat Teaches the Kids that Armed Conflict is NBD? The only people concerned about "winning" are the six or so people that want this war. People just don't want to send people overseas to get hurt and die. JFC. Not to mention, that was shit we said about Iraq and we were there for over a decade. I know the war probably won't happen, but treating the prospect coming true so flippantly is just gross. Warfare is a minor trifle, apparently, but people reviewing your movie on youtube is SERIOUS BUSINESS!

(Sorry, slight power level, but people acting like this over warfare is really, really personal to me). I don't mind people saying Iran won't happen, but people treating it like it will and that it is fine DO piss me off.

Angrybirdsfan

kiwifarms.net
To make a statement on Derek Savage, he really is a Savage, due to the fact he cannot take criticism, and mispronounces words, and his movies are so bad, they make me laugh.

• Feels
Reactions: Deadwaste

Steamboat_Bill

Going to beat the record of the Robert E. Lee
kiwifarms.net
FWIW, I have seen CATS twice
Are you a masochist?

Also, seriously, Derrick? What now? Cool Cat Teaches the Kids that Armed Conflict is NBD? The only people concerned about "winning" are the six or so people that want this war. People just don't want to send people overseas to get hurt and die. JFC. Not to mention, that was shit we said about Iraq and we were there for over a decade. I know the war probably won't happen, but treating the prospect coming true so flippantly is just gross. Warfare is a minor trifle, apparently, but people reviewing your movie on youtube is SERIOUS BUSINESS!

(Sorry, slight power level, but people acting like this over warfare is really, really personal to me). I don't mind people saying Iran won't happen, but people treating it like it will and that it is fine DO piss me off.
You don't need to apologize. I'm certain a lot of us feel the same.

Still, if Cool Cat thinks it'll be just peachy if we get involved in another Middle Eastern quagmire, why doesn't he enlist? Sure, he may turn into Colonel Kurtz along the way, but he'll have fought for his country.

ScrappyLobsterchu

kiwifarms.net
It's the same set of awards as last year except he has less. Wtf Derek. Is he limiting it to only 2019 movies because if he isn't then the awards will mean even less than they did last year because he already gave out awards for those categories. Why are you dumb Derek?This is low effort.Screenshot_20200110-163213~2.png

Edit: So on Twitter he did clarify that only 2019 movies and songs will be considered, so that's better

Last edited:

Cosmos

Soldier of Love and Bitching on the Internet
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Someone made a video on Derek's YouTube drama:

It features interviews with YMS and Mumkey Jones.

It also goes over how Cool Cat was "George Lucased" into having two different director's cuts. He goes over the differences between the two.

Chan Fan

Murdoch Chan, not Chris Chan
kiwifarms.net

Chan Fan

Murdoch Chan, not Chris Chan
kiwifarms.net
I've combed through Derek's replies and nobody actually suggests things so i'm pretty sure hes just pulling these people and movies out of his ass. Which makes sense seeing as the all time favorites list reads like a Derek's favorites list. Also, vote Idina Menzel so we can hear Derek try to pronounce her name.

View attachment 1096698
Lest we forget how wrong it went before -

adele.jpg

Tags
die null