Dramacow "Daddy" Derek Savage - Creator of Cool Cat Saves the Kids

Oh Shit I'm Sorry

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
kiwifarms.net
Only if his turning point is the realization that Cool Cat Hosts the 420 Awards was a stupid idea
I mean this is operating under the assumption Cool Cat and Daddy D are separate personalities. Daddy D won't stop taking drags off his bong and Cool Cat and friends are starting to get really worried about him because they need his help to shoot (pun intended) the school shooting video.

PolexiaAphrodisia

Life just kills me. Do you have any pot?
kiwifarms.net
I mean this is operating under the assumption Cool Cat and Daddy D are separate personalities. Daddy D won't stop taking drags off his bong and Cool Cat and friends are starting to get really worried about him because they need his help to shoot (pun intended) the school shooting video.
It's like that PSA where the Jack Russell says "I wish you wouldn't smoke pot" to the teen girl sparking up, except instead of an uncanny valley CGI dog, it's a giant cheeto-orange cat who goes HAH-HAH! after his statement.

Prophetic Spirit

kiwifarms.net
Oh god...
HuerfanoProducciones (a Chilean content creator) made a epic good critic one year later as that movie got released.
But he never gets copystriked or something.
Derek Savage is a racist, confirmed.
And... i remember the guy who played Cool Cat in the movie answering questions in a specific Youtube video i can't remember properly... saying literally abuses & toxicity from Derek.

Parthenos

fussbudget sonata
kiwifarms.net
  • Agree
Reactions: GoingGrink

Mick92

CWC as a product of pop culture
kiwifarms.net
That's because Derek didn't make them, squiddle did. Derek just reposted them, as he does any kind of fanart no matter how ironic it is.
Oh yeah, you're right, guess I wasn't paying attention. Then I guess it's just Derek being his usual oblivious self.
I think he's just really oblivious to mockery.
He's retweeted photos of Cool Cat photoshopped into ISIS.
Or that one time he retweeted a drawing of Cool Cat in drag, thinking it was the mom cat, and had him gush about how hot she looked.

• Lunacy
Reactions: Sir Wesley Tailpipe
Sperg in all your posts you sound mentally disabled and feminine. You're like rampulstinskin if his body didnt produce testosterone.

ScrappyLobsterchu

kiwifarms.net
So somebody smarter than me needs to explain this to me. On Derek's website there is this small watermark that reads BBB OnLine Reliability Program

Screenshot (226).png

I was curious because the BBB (Better Business Bureau) gives businesses grades and Derek's grade must be abysmal. However, I couldn't find his website, production company or anything on the BBB's website which makes me think he pulled this image off the internet somewhere and is lying about his accreditation. According to the BBB's help line these seals are confirmation of the business's accreditation and serve as links to their BBB rating.

Me Harassing poor tech support lady
Screenshot (230)_LI.jpg

Screenshot (231)_LI.jpg

This seal has an outdated logo and dose not act as a link. I know the BBB isn't an overly powerful organization but I can't imagine they want people lying about whether or not they are approved by them.

Tags
die null