Dramacow "Daddy" Derek Savage - Creator of Cool Cat Saves the Kids

• Images may fail sporadically. I have taken measures to keep the site working under high load at the expense of static content. The new server is ETA 7~10 days.

ScrappyLobsterchu

kiwifarms.net

I want to die.
This fucking genius told his audience to comment who they want him to invite to the show of. Of course all the comments are invite YMS or invite IHE but what else did he expect?

Also what service is he going to use to make the event pay-per-view? I'm not familiar with how someone of Dereks level of incompetence could actually do that?

Chan Fan

"Satire"
kiwifarms.net
This fucking genius told his audience to comment who they want him to invite to the show of. Of course all the comments are invite YMS or invite IHE but what else did he expect?

Also what service is he going to use to make the event pay-per-view? I'm not familiar with how someone of Dereks level of incompetence could actually do that?
Mumkey Jones would also be a good suggestion. I think he wants everyone to suggest PewDiePie so he will feel obligated to talk to Derek but I don't think he would.

I can't believe he expects us to believe some people suggested they would pay $42 or $24 to watch this garbage. Anything other than free is a ripoff

Reactions: Parthenos

PolexiaAphrodisia

Life just kills me. Do you have any pot?
kiwifarms.net
It's March, why is he trying to sell warm clothing at the tail end of winter to his northern hemisphere audience?
Not to mention, he said that "back East" is brr-brr cold.
Christmas Day was like 65 degrees where I live. I think it has dipped under 30 for all of one week, and snowed for exactly one day.

Keep on tokin' that wacky weed, Derek you crazy diamond.

Tags
die null