Dramacow "Daddy" Derek Savage - Creator of Cool Cat Saves the Kids

Mick92

CWC as a product of pop culture
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1188035

" A parent and child bonding experience"
As awful as this is sure to be, it has the potential to be one of Derek's most inoffensive endeavors. For some reason, he always chooses to tackle very delicate issues like bullying, gun safety and defense, vandalism, even school shootings for fuck's sake! All of these requiere lots of tact and subtlety (both of which Derek has an alarming lack of) to be dealt with.

So, if he wants to produce something where he's like "Hey kids, buying and fixing houses to sell at a profit may be a good investment idea" or "Home improvement is a great activity for you and your dad to bond together" then all the power to him. Then again, him being Derek Savage, this is more than likely going to suck, and maybe he'll even find unexpected ways to make it wrong and offensive. Besides with Derek's horrible taste I don't have much hope for any property he puts his hands on.
lol who cares no real kid is gonna watch this shit anyways

Last edited:

ScrappyLobsterchu

kiwifarms.net
As awful as this is sure to be, it has the potential to be one of Derek's most inoffensive endeavors. For some reason, he always chooses to tackle very delicate issues: Bullying, gun safety and defense, vandalism, even school shootings for fuck's sake! all of which requiere lots of tact and subtlety (both of which Derek has an alarming lack of) to be dealt with.

So, if he wants to produce something where he's like "Hey kids, buying and fixing houses to sell at a profit may be a good investment idea" or "Home improvement is a great activity for you and your dad to bond together" then all the power to him. Then again, him being Derek Savage, this is more than likely going to suck, and maybe he'll even find unexpected ways to make it wrong and offensive. Besides with Derek's horrible taste I don't have much hope for any property he puts his hands on.
lol who cares no real kid is gonna watch this shit anyways
He didn't advertise this thing at all to my knowledge, I only found out about it because he said he was done filming it, which is really strange. Which tells me that he had the opportunity to do it and it wasn't something he planned out which is why it will probably be missing Derek's brand of forced in social commentary and be boring and inoffensive.

• Thunk-Provoking
  • Agree
Reactions: Mick92 and Chan Fan

Chan Fan

"Satire"
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1208519
Its hard to look cool when your squinting in the desert and wearing a 420 awards shirt, but that doesn't stop Derek from trying.
I continuously wonder - does Derek not have any friends to take him aside and just say, "Dude, come on. This has gone far enough. This needs to stop."?

Also -

Last edited:
Tags
die null