Daily Drawing Thread - Try to post at least once a day and see how long you can go.

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

We need a 3PL

きたない

Kitanai on pixiv.
kiwifarms.net
Guidelines

Try to only post once a day unless you have some good reason not to.

Label each post with your streak.

Feel free to hop in and out at any time just start your streak over.

I hope you all have fun, the goal is to draw regularly and boost skills.

I will be starting Saturday September 11,

Mal0

Breached containment just to shitpost.
Forum Staff
🐕‍🦺 Animal Control 🐕‍🦺
💬 Off-Topic Mod 💬
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I will not contribute but I enjoy seeing artists draw, so I shall be a lurker handing out stickers like a preschool teacher.

Good luck Kiwis!

Some Badger

Diggy Diggy Forest Dog
kiwifarms.net
Do the drawings have to be something that's made on the day of being posted? Cause I was thinking of just posting from my repository of digital art.

Last edited:

きたない

Kitanai on pixiv.
kiwifarms.net
Do the drawings have to be something that's made on the day of being posted? Cause I was thinking of just posting from my repository of digital art.
The idea is to get a streak of daily drawings going, so I would only post things the day of.

If you do a day in advance or something that would be fine too. Just be honest about your streak. There are other threads for just posting back logs of drawings.

Kari Kamiya

"I beat her up, so I gave her a cuck-cup."
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What the hell, I need to draw more tbh.

Day one: something cute and simple.
poyo.png

Wintersun

Jesus Christ, Denton.
kiwifarms.net
I've got the artistic skills of an autistic seal, but I'm loving the idea and I applaud you for making a thread for it. I hope it gains traction.

MerriedxReldnahc

#1 Wogglebug Fan
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I make art all the time but I don't actually draw daily, this will be a good challenge for me especially with Inktober on the horizon. I'll aim for making it to the 31'st of this month before switching to an Inktober focus (plus we have another KF themed Inktober this year!)
Day 1: Lobo, drawn in GIMP
the main man.png

Malagor the dank omen

Certified curdler of milk and ruiner of crops
kiwifarms.net
I got told this thread was made and i had to check it out. I draw daily from monday to friday every week and stop for the weekends. I can post some of my stuff here, even if i already post my weekly stuff on Fediverse. Mostly anatomy/porportion/gesture studies and practise, so it's nothing great tbh.

IMG_0410.JPGIMG_0411.JPGIMG_0413.JPGIMG_0414.JPGIMG_0415.JPG

Will start to make new stuff tomorrow. And since i'm about to finish my sketchbook, i need to make the few pages left count. And dunno if i should post all together on Fridays (like i usually do) or one every day.

Toxinophile

"Kiwi Farms is a safe-for-work website."
kiwifarms.net
I got told this thread was made and i had to check it out. I draw daily from monday to friday every week and stop for the weekends. I can post some of my stuff here, even if i already post my weekly stuff on Fediverse. Mostly anatomy/porportion/gesture studies and practise, so it's nothing great tbh.

Will start to make new stuff tomorrow. And since i'm about to finish my sketchbook, i need to make the few pages left count. And dunno if i should post all together on Fridays (like i usually do) or one every day.
Damn, I respect the grind. I haven't drawn squat didly this year and here you are getting work done every day.

day 2: site is still chugging like shit.

sketched up a weird idea I had, probably maybe NSFW

sdsdssddssdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsd.png