Daily Drawing Thread - Try to post at least once a day and see how long you can go.

• The site is having difficulties because our bandwidth is totally overextended. Our 1Gbps line is at 100% even when there aren't 8000 people on the site. We were supposed to get a second Gbps line months ago but I'm struggling to get technicians scheduled to set it up.

MerriedxReldnahc

International Man of Pancakes
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Day 3 is not wanting to attach properly so I sure hope you can see Anxious Goblin Man
*edit* gonna have to troubleshoot later, my phone is being lame
*edit 2* Here he is!
20220103_213205.jpg

Last edited:

contradiction of terns

I have no egrets
kiwifarms.net
I haven't done anything art related since the pandemic started, but after some thought I remembered art was fun and realized I missed it. So I struck a deal with someone that was looking to unload a tablet that if I can produce 15 days of art I get their hand-me-down tablet.

On that cavalier note, have a rabbit.

DAY 1
rabbit.jpg

Last edited:

contradiction of terns

I have no egrets
kiwifarms.net
I'm still remembering how to do the arts, so I decided to try something I can clean up digitally later and make an icon out of. This resulted in lots of thoughts about the shape of cows and how strangely square they are. I wanted to put a traditional cow pattern on it, but decided to wait until I can put it in GIMP or something.

DAY 2
walkingthecow.jpg