Daily Drawing Thread - Try to post at least once a day and see how long you can go.

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

We need a 3PL

contradiction of terns

I have no egrets
kiwifarms.net
I got to the feet and had a conflict because goose feet/legs vary by breed. Despite the lulzy anatomy I found myself liking it enough not to start over, so I inked it and here it is. Goose monster.

DAY 4
goose.jpg

MerriedxReldnahc

#1 Wogglebug Fan
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Day 11- If you haven't seen it yet, I recommend reading the thread on the guy behind a Garfield themed restaurant in Canada, it's only 20 or so pages but already such a wild ride:

20220111_141242.jpg

MerriedxReldnahc

#1 Wogglebug Fan
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
How long does it take you people to make one of these daily drawings? One hour? Several hours?
I think mine have been on average about 30 minutes to an hour at most. I'm usually doing them as a warm-up for whatever my main art project of the day is so I don't want to spend too long on them. But at the same time I don't want them to be too half-assed.

Definitely not Dobson

But, what if...?
kiwifarms.net
How long does it take you people to make one of these daily drawings? One hour? Several hours?

I'm not certain; but I'd say two hours tops. Thing is, I spend some time on weekends to do a bunch of sketches and then I work on them along the week.

EDIT: forgot to ask...I was thinking about getting back to working on more complex compositions, but i don't want to stop posting daily. Would it be okay to post progress on a piece on a daily basis or so?

Last edited:

contradiction of terns

I have no egrets
kiwifarms.net
I don't know if it's allergies or Omicrud, but I felt like boo boo today. I stole an idea from Kiwi Farms and did 'The Rat King'. I wanted to allude to how rat kings naturally form, so it's got extra tails. I was very pleased with the villain-esque whisker twirl action even if the feet somehow went from being fairly rat-like to generic looking over the course of wrapping it up.

DAY 6
ratking.jpg

Mine have been 30 minutes to an hour so far, with the exception of my day 1 sketch, which was maybe 15 minutes. Once I start coloring these I'll probably finish a few ahead of time as a buffer and dole them out while I work on more. I gathered from the OP that it's okay to do stuff in advance as long as you are honest that you didn't complete it the same day it was posted. TBH, I think the main goal of the challenge is to give you an excuse to do something art related once a day as practice/skill-honing. I didn't see any real requirements on the amount of work that had to go into it.