Daily Drawing Thread - Try to post at least once a day and see how long you can go.

• t.me/kiwifarms is our Telegram for downtime and announcements.
    • The .is domain is disabled due to issues with the CDN and having multiple domains.

Lunete

Plantation Barbie
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Day 4:

Attachments

• 20220114_180344.jpg
    20220114_180344.jpg
    614.1 KB · Views: 22

MerriedxReldnahc

International Man of Pancakes
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Do you use marker to color these? Your coloring technique is A+.
I did! I use a combination of Copic and Prismacolor markers, the method I learned was to work ligher to darker and layer a lot of colors together. It's a lot like how I use watercolors. With these marker illustrations I also go back over my lineart to make it stand out more and I use a white gel pen for highlights.
*edit* forgot my daily art!
Day 16- planning tiny paintings
20220116_140020.jpg

Last edited:

contradiction of terns

I have no egrets
kiwifarms.net
I did! I use a combination of Copic and Prismacolor markers, the method I learned was to work ligher to darker and layer a lot of colors together. It's a lot like how I use watercolors. With these marker illustrations I also go back over my lineart to make it stand out more and I use a white gel pen for highlights.
*edit* forgot my daily art!
Day 16- planning tiny paintings
View attachment 2893040
Prismacolor is good stuff. I like their color pencils personally. There's something about the physical medium. It's super satisfying and makes me regret packing all my supplies up.

I don't really do anime stuff, but I figured I'd try it since I'm practicing. So, have a generic anime girl.

DAY 10
0fL82Ni.jpg