Daily Drawing Thread - Try to post at least once a day and see how long you can go.

• Registration without invitation will be until July 4th, and we are reforming account penalties.

MalwareBytes has, again, blocked both the .net and .cc domains for the Kiwi Farms. Complain to them, not me.

Lunete

Plantation Barbie
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Day 4:

Attachments

• 20220114_180344.jpg
    20220114_180344.jpg
    614.1 KB · Views: 20

MerriedxReldnahc

#1 Wogglebug Fan
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Do you use marker to color these? Your coloring technique is A+.
I did! I use a combination of Copic and Prismacolor markers, the method I learned was to work ligher to darker and layer a lot of colors together. It's a lot like how I use watercolors. With these marker illustrations I also go back over my lineart to make it stand out more and I use a white gel pen for highlights.
*edit* forgot my daily art!
Day 16- planning tiny paintings
20220116_140020.jpg

Last edited:

contradiction of terns

I have no egrets
kiwifarms.net
I did! I use a combination of Copic and Prismacolor markers, the method I learned was to work ligher to darker and layer a lot of colors together. It's a lot like how I use watercolors. With these marker illustrations I also go back over my lineart to make it stand out more and I use a white gel pen for highlights.
*edit* forgot my daily art!
Day 16- planning tiny paintings
View attachment 2893040
Prismacolor is good stuff. I like their color pencils personally. There's something about the physical medium. It's super satisfying and makes me regret packing all my supplies up.

I don't really do anime stuff, but I figured I'd try it since I'm practicing. So, have a generic anime girl.

DAY 10
0fL82Ni.jpg