Damage Control: TheCWCvilleLibrary is down / missing content general -

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trilby

Sorry, but not sorry!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The filenames never matched the cwcki articles. Like virtually none of them. I have the archive.org archive of the cwcvillelibrary account. It grabbed the youtube titles.

The technique I use to identify most of the videos involves googling the old video ID. For example:
  1. http://sonichu.com/cwcki/A_Workout
  2. If you right click on the old video, you can get the URL to the original youtube video: youtu.be/F8bZd5PLX1s
  3. Then I google just the video ID. One of the top results includes this URL: https://www.youtube.com/all_comments?v=F8bZd5PLX1s&lc=Ljed-Jpz5I1gCuQul1WwB6HkJD1qLSEG8F-2_uQFvMg
  4. That seems to be the comment page for the video we're looking for. However, since that video is gone, we need to look up the cached version.
  5. And now we see that F8bZd5PLX1s's youtube name is The Chronicles of Chris-chan: World of Workoutcraft [10/19/2010]
But sometimes some videos don't come up when you search their video ID. I might have the video, I just can't tell. I've got like 1100 videos in my Chris folder.

Edit: Heh, and actually, once we get these videos up, going through and mapping them to the cwcki page is going to be a bitch for the same reasons. But at the very least we'll have them preserved. Well, and I'm dividing them up by time period, at the very least.
Oh boy, sounds like a real challenge.

Marvin

Christorical Figure
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Ah yeah, thats not my fault though. I just leeched it and now uploaded it as is.

It was my pleasure really.
Oh yeah, nah, it's no one's fault. I've got a shitload of audio files with filenames like "lol chris is a exceptional individual.ogg" and "chris is super exceptional again.ogg" and "holy fuck chris is a exceptional individual.ogg". Been listening to e-girlfriend skype calls with Chris for years. We were a few years in before someone said "hey, maybe we should start adding dates to our filenames?"

Null's Personal Cockwarmer

Moderhater
kiwifarms.net
Oh yeah, nah, it's no one's fault. I've got a shitload of audio files with filenames like "lol chris is a exceptional individual.ogg" and "chris is super exceptional again.ogg" and "holy fuck chris is a exceptional individual.ogg". Been listening to e-girlfriend skype calls with Chris for years. We were a few years in before someone said "hey, maybe we should start adding dates to our filenames?"

Oh totally dude, its a nightmare sorting audio files out. They did make one attempt with "march3lulz, march4,march5bullshit" I remember. Specially the kaceycalls are a nightmare, I stopped trying to figure those out by date.

Cheeseburger Picnic

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The filenames never matched the cwcki articles. Like virtually none of them. I have the archive.org archive of the cwcvillelibrary account. It grabbed the youtube titles.

The technique I use to identify most of the videos involves googling the old video ID. For example:
  1. http://sonichu.com/cwcki/A_Workout
  2. If you right click on the old video, you can get the URL to the original youtube video: youtu.be/F8bZd5PLX1s
  3. Then I google just the video ID. One of the top results includes this URL: https://www.youtube.com/all_comments?v=F8bZd5PLX1s&lc=Ljed-Jpz5I1gCuQul1WwB6HkJD1qLSEG8F-2_uQFvMg
  4. That seems to be the comment page for the video we're looking for. However, since that video is gone, we need to look up the cached version.
  5. And now we see that F8bZd5PLX1s's youtube name is The Chronicles of Chris-chan: World of Workoutcraft [10/19/2010]
But sometimes some videos don't come up when you search their video ID. I might have the video, I just can't tell. I've got like 1100 videos in my Chris folder.

Edit: Heh, and actually, once we get these videos up, going through and mapping them to the cwcki page is going to be a bitch for the same reasons. But at the very least we'll have them preserved. Well, and I'm dividing them up by time period, at the very least.

I'm slowly working through these and renaming files (ex:chris-chan... completely different-L0fBdcFOo0wV.mp4 = CWCFlyingElephants [04-27-09]) and listing the changes so I can post here when I'm done, it would be pretty easy for me to categorize them as I go as well. So far I've been sorting by "Ivy" "NSFW" "Vanessa Hudgens" "Sonichu" etc. , but is there anything that would be particularly helpful for mapping to the cwcki?

Marvin

Christorical Figure
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm slowly working through these and renaming files (ex:chris-chan... completely different-L0fBdcFOo0wV.mp4 = CWCFlyingElephants [04-27-09]) and listing the changes so I can post here when I'm done, it would be pretty easy for me to categorize them as I go as well. So far I've been sorting by "Ivy" "NSFW" "Vanessa Hudgens" "Sonichu" etc. , but is there anything that would be particularly helpful for mapping to the cwcki?
Date maybe? You can also google quotations from the video, that should lead you to the cwcki article.

That's all I can think of.

Shiny Marshtomp

(Former) The CWCville Library
kiwifarms.net
It's my fault too. I went with making horrible title names. "Merch Madness" etc. etc.

Marvin

Christorical Figure
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's my fault too. I went with making horrible title names. "Merch Madness" etc. etc.
Heh, no problem. No one expected it to go this long.

When I saved "bobisajerkface.ogg" and "bobisanasshat.ogg", I genuinely expected to be able to remember the specific moment bob was a jerkface, as distinct from when he was an asshat. But apparently not.

Y

YI 457

kiwifarms.net
Continuing what I was doing in this post:

For August-November 2010, I'm missing:
Edit: @Abilene and @Shiny Marshtomp: Either of you two have these videos?

Of course. In fact I uploaded all those videos:

http://www.mirrorcreator.com/files/1DWAB9IB/chris_missing_videos_vol_2.rar_links
http://www.mirrorcreator.com/files/1UTWLFWT/chris_missing_videos_vol_1.rar_links

270 The Chronicles of Chris-chan_ Shitting Bull [10_9_2010](medium_H.264-AAC)
273 The Chronicles of Chris-chan_ A Gay Ol' Time [10_12_2010](medium_H.264-AAC)
Pregnant videos: first is 278 The Chronicles of Chris-chan_ mpreg video [10_19_2010](medium_H.264-AAC) and second is 282 The Chronicles of Chris-chan_ They need to do way instain mother [10_19_2010](medium_H.264-AAC)
285 The Chronicles of Chris-chan_ Pokéhontas [10_25_2010](medium_H.264-AAC)
301 The Chronicles of Chris-chan_ SONICHU IS DEAD [10_30_2010](medium_H.264-AAC)

These are the videos you are looking for. Also:

075 The Chronicles of Chris-chan_ Christian Has a Fish(medium_H.264-AAC)
Chris Chan is BUSTED! (actual Police Scanner Audio)
084 The Chronicles of Chris-chan_ The Rape of Ivy(medium_H.264-AAC)
139 The Chronicles of Chris-chan_ R-E-C-Y-C-L-E [8_22_09](medium_H.264-AAC)
159 The Chronicles of Chris-chan_ The Indian in the Closet [10_14_09](medium_H.264-AAC)
178 The Chronicles of Chris-chan_ Chris-chan's Empathy_ tribute.mp4 [11_1_09](medium_H.264-AAC)
186 The Chronicles of Chris-chan_ Tears for Kacey [11_5_09](medium_H.264-AAC)
202 The Chronicles of Chris-chan_ Downs with the Clowns [12_17_09](medium_H.264-AAC)
222 The Chronicles of Chris-chan_ Shrinkage! [1_30_10](medium_H.264-AAC)
231 The Chronicles of Chris-chan_ Triple Tutorial [2_24_10](medium_H.264-AAC)
October 15, 2009 - (101509) Hello Fanbase(medium_H.264-AAC)
October 30, 2009 - My Half of A Whole New World For Kacey(medium_H.264-AAC)
PS Triple X (Chris fucking his ps3, full video).

About the names in the cwcki, I think the cwclibrary names are better. I mean, they got the dates and all that useful information. Without it, it would be a pain in the ass to find between more than +500 video files. But hey, we're archivist here so...

In all seriousness: I need help. I want to upload everything I got. File sharing sites and/or streaming ones. PM with your suggestions, please :c

EDIT:
Here you go:

8 GIGS OF AUTISM

THE SPICE MUST FLOW.

Fucking great :biggrin:

Last edited by a moderator:

Silver

(not actually volcel)
kiwifarms.net
When I saved "bobisajerkface.ogg" and "bobisanasshat.ogg", I genuinely expected to be able to remember the specific moment bob was a jerkface, as distinct from when he was an asshat. But apparently not.

What audio are these titles referring to?

anusaurus

the ass is love
kiwifarms.net
Finally ordered a new backup drive, so I'll be able to tell if I have any of the missing content as soon as it arrives. I didn't want to boot the drive I have them stored on until I got a new one because it started acting up.
Also, if you're having problems finding a host that doesn't remove your shit, try something like dropbox; you can use streaming links, not sure about embeds though.

Marvin

Christorical Figure
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Of course. In fact I uploaded all those videos:

http://www.mirrorcreator.com/files/1DWAB9IB/chris_missing_videos_vol_2.rar_links
http://www.mirrorcreator.com/files/1UTWLFWT/chris_missing_videos_vol_1.rar_links

270 The Chronicles of Chris-chan_ Shitting Bull [10_9_2010](medium_H.264-AAC)
273 The Chronicles of Chris-chan_ A Gay Ol' Time [10_12_2010](medium_H.264-AAC)
Pregnant videos: first is 278 The Chronicles of Chris-chan_ mpreg video [10_19_2010](medium_H.264-AAC) and second is 282 The Chronicles of Chris-chan_ They need to do way instain mother [10_19_2010](medium_H.264-AAC)
285 The Chronicles of Chris-chan_ Pokéhontas [10_25_2010](medium_H.264-AAC)
301 The Chronicles of Chris-chan_ SONICHU IS DEAD [10_30_2010](medium_H.264-AAC)

These are the videos you are looking for. Also:

075 The Chronicles of Chris-chan_ Christian Has a Fish(medium_H.264-AAC)
Chris Chan is BUSTED! (actual Police Scanner Audio)
084 The Chronicles of Chris-chan_ The Rape of Ivy(medium_H.264-AAC)
139 The Chronicles of Chris-chan_ R-E-C-Y-C-L-E [8_22_09](medium_H.264-AAC)
159 The Chronicles of Chris-chan_ The Indian in the Closet [10_14_09](medium_H.264-AAC)
178 The Chronicles of Chris-chan_ Chris-chan's Empathy_ tribute.mp4 [11_1_09](medium_H.264-AAC)
186 The Chronicles of Chris-chan_ Tears for Kacey [11_5_09](medium_H.264-AAC)
202 The Chronicles of Chris-chan_ Downs with the Clowns [12_17_09](medium_H.264-AAC)
222 The Chronicles of Chris-chan_ Shrinkage! [1_30_10](medium_H.264-AAC)
231 The Chronicles of Chris-chan_ Triple Tutorial [2_24_10](medium_H.264-AAC)
October 15, 2009 - (101509) Hello Fanbase(medium_H.264-AAC)
October 30, 2009 - My Half of A Whole New World For Kacey(medium_H.264-AAC)
PS Triple X (Chris fucking his ps3, full video).

About the names in the cwcki, I think the cwclibrary names are better. I mean, they got the dates and all that useful information. Without it, it would be a pain in the ass to find between more than +500 video files. But hey, we're archivist here so...

In all seriousness: I need help. I want to upload everything I got. File sharing sites and/or streaming ones. PM with your suggestions, please :c

EDIT:

Fucking great :biggrin:
Awesome. I added a torrent for the August - November 2010 group, and I'll keep on working on the rest of the videos.
What audio are these titles referring to?
They sound like duplicates of the Matthew Noble call.

The Grimace

kiwifarms.net
The titles of cwcki articles (and the labels on the videos on the cwcki) are frequently disconnected from the youtube video names.

For January-June 2009, I'm missing:
Here are the filenames I've got:
Code:
Apology to Game & Hobby Place-77c9h3f-Op0.mp4
Chris-chan... completely different-L0fBdcFOo0wV.mp4
Chris-chan - Cum Fanta-wMlgfbs9XSDP.mp4
Chrischan-EjCO0agsGL8.mp4
Chris-chan - Shower-sW8HU4nybtk6.mp4
Chris-chan's Sex Tape-XDjg4KnvdT9o.mp4
Chris Loves The Night Life~!-0rGhHUwdB94.mkv
Chrissy-dOUd46P6ugw.mp4
Christian Weston Chandler to Mr. Miyamoto-E_lA0BTq6kk.mkv
CWC Grip n' Sip-xuTPXv9Mthg.mkv
CWC Music Video Holding Out For a Hero-D7XrVgM5E6Y.mp4
CWC only accepts IN PERSON FEMALE Encounters-dc5GlSxrPYg.mp4
ECV 00021-KmKrHyyenjU.mp4
HAPPY EASTER (original, without PYON PYON PYON!!).mp4
oops i almost forgot-__TCYRdw4p8.mkv
Secret Weapon-btXP1JthVes.mkv
spanking video.mp4
StrongCWC1.MP4
StrongCWC2.MP4
StrongCWCPower.MP4
The Chronicles of Chris-chan  A Dedication to Ivy.mp4
The Chronicles of Chris-chan  An Open Letter to Unilever, Part I & II.mp4
The Chronicles of Chris-chan  A Shoutout to Crabs.mp4
The Chronicles of Chris-chan  Can t Truss  Em.mp4
The Chronicles of Chris-chan  Chandler v. Nintendo of America.mp4
The Chronicles of Chris-chan  Christian and the (Panda) Bear.mp4
The Chronicles of Chris-chan  Christian Calls 411.mp4
The Chronicles of Chris-chan  Christian Calls It a Night.mp4
The Chronicles of Chris-chan  Christian Comes Clean... Sort Of.mp4
The Chronicles of Chris-chan  Christian Comes Out of the Closet - Alternate Version.mp4
The Chronicles of Chris-chan  Christian Comes Out of the Closet.mp4
The Chronicles of Chris-chan  Christian Creates His Own Wikiality.mp4
The Chronicles of Chris-chan  Christian Enters Thunderdome - Alternate Version.mp4
The Chronicles of Chris-chan  Christian Enters Thunderdome.mp4
The Chronicles of Chris-chan  Christian Explains It All.mp4
The Chronicles of Chris-chan  Christian Has a Fish.mp4
The Chronicles of Chris-chan  Christian Hulks Out - Extended Version.mp4
The Chronicles of Chris-chan  Christian Hulks Out.mp4
The Chronicles of Chris-chan  Christian is a Bunny.mp4
The Chronicles of Chris-chan  Christian is a Lazy Ass.mp4
The Chronicles of Chris-chan  Christian is Straight.mp4
The Chronicles of Chris-chan  Christian & Leviticus - A Love Story.mp4
The Chronicles of Chris-chan  Christian on Homosexuals.mp4
The Chronicles of Chris-chan  Christian Rages Against the Internet.mp4
The Chronicles of Chris-chan  Christian Recants.mp4
The Chronicles of Chris-chan  Christian Repents.mp4
The Chronicles of Chris-chan  Christian s Almost-Apology to Nintendo.mp4
The Chronicles of Chris-chan  Christian s Brain on Drugs, Part II.mp4
The Chronicles of Chris-chan  Christian s Brain on Drugs, Part I.mp4
The Chronicles of Chris-chan  Christian s E-mail is Hacked... Again.mp4
The Chronicles of Chris-chan  Christian s Sorry, Dude.mp4
The Chronicles of Chris-chan  Christian Still Hates ED.mp4
The Chronicles of Chris-chan  Christian & the Love Doll - A Sexy Story.mp4
The Chronicles of Chris-chan  Christian & the Love Doll II - A Sexier Story.mp4
The Chronicles of Chris-chan  Ivy is Real.mp4
The Chronicles of Chris-chan  Surf s Up.mp4
The Chronicles of Chris-chan  Terrible Lie.mp4
The Chronicles of Chris-chan  The Audition.mp4
The Chronicles of Chris-chan  The CWCville Invasion of Animal Crossing.mp4
The Chronicles of Chris-chan  The Fangs of Doom.mp4
The Chronicles of Chris-chan  The Plea to Clyde Cash.mp4
The Chronicles of Chris-chan  The Rape of Ivy.mp4
The Chronicles of Chris-chan  The Rape of the Internet.mp4
The Chronicles of Chris-chan  The  Return  of Megan.mp4
The Chronicles of Chris-chan  The Return of the Hack.mp4
The Chronicles of Chris-chan  The Rise of Max Milvania.mp4
The Chronicles of Chris-chan  The Tour of Fail, Part II.mp4
The Chronicles of Chris-chan  The Wedding of Christian & Ivy.mp4
The Chronicles of Chris-chan  Touch Me, I m Sick.mp4
The Chronicles of Chris-chan  Turning Japanese - Extended Version.mp4
Tour of Chris's House-Y_kcgnwfoBQ.mp4
Update-rF_wcu8IVaY.mkv
YouTube Finale-NBtyA-XX0C4.mkv

Edit: But other than the slutload videos, this time period seems to be intact. If no one has any better quality versions (and that's not that important), and if no one is proposing any filename changes, I can make a torrent for this group of videos.

Double edit: Ok! Our first torrent is attached. Anyone who can contribute seeding is appreciated. I added the .txt extension so I could attach it.
I have re-linked nearly all of the above videos on the CWCki that broke following the death of the CWCVille Library.

"Yu-Gay-Ho Wedding" [9-15-09] and "For J-R's Eyes Only/Pussy Eating" [4-19-10] still need to be linked back up.

Last edited:

The Grimace

kiwifarms.net
All videos from Marvin's "Chris Vids Jan-June 2010" torrent have been relinked on the CWCki.

For Jan-June 2009 torrent stuff "Yu-Gay-Ho Wedding" [9-15-09] and "For J-R's Eyes Only/Pussy Eating" [4-19-10] still need to be linked back up.

No progress on Aug-Nov 2010 (wait, what happened with July and December?) stuff yet. I'm damn tired and I'll be quite busy tomorrow.

Edit: Disregard my previous comment. Turns out Chris didn't make any videos during July or December.

Last edited:

Adolf_Ash

Spooookeeeey...!
kiwifarms.net
Is the JenkinsJinkies application video in here? I sifted through my folder and couldn't find it.
I was actually going through the vids provided by Wes_Iseli to try to rename and catalogue the videos myself and I think I've found it. It's titled "July 26, 2010 ☀ JenkinsJinkiesCwckiApplication"

Marvin

Christorical Figure
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

For July 2011, I'm missing:

Nothing!

Note: I have the completely uncensored cakefarts video as well as the more SFW version. There's apparently a marginally censored version linked to on the cwcki, but I can't track that down. Since we have the original media, I'm just going to go forward and start the torrent. (We didn't lose cakefarts. Lucky us, amirite?)

Here's a magnet link.

Attachments

• Chris_Vids_July_2011.torrent.txt
    29.6 KB · Views: 160
Status
Not open for further replies.