Careercow Dan Nainan - The 55 Year Old Millenial & World's Worst Comedian

• We are being DDoS attacked still and 12,000 people are reading about incest. Expect weird errors. Most should go away by refreshing. Emails (registration / password reset) appear to be working; be sure to check spam.

THE MERGE IS ON.

Shaved Kiwis

Memetic Polyalloy
kiwifarms.net
Normally when you mix Asian genes to other nationalities the results turns out to be all-right. This fucker got the worst traits from both worlds. Holy shit talk about losing several genetic lotteries on his face.

If I get the combination of the Asian dick(stereotyped as small) and Indian dick(averaged as the smallest of all) I would totally get the overcompensation if not trying to neck myself somewhere secluded where they won't discover my corpse until all my flesh has turned to dirt.

You know that India is also part of Asia, right?

Archeopthryx

kiwifarms.net
You know that India is also part of Asia, right?
Some might argue that they are a continent by themselves or subcontinent. Same way that Australia is a different continent from New Zealand which is Zealandia. They are also distinct from the rest of Asia through physical attributes and culture. At this point claiming that Dravidians are the same as the Mongoloids, Caucasians, and Negroids can be accepted in today's culture it is not true in an unbiased analysis.

guccigash

Greyfriars Jandek
kiwifarms.net
Some might argue that they are a continent by themselves or subcontinent. Same way that Australia is a different continent from New Zealand which is Zealandia. They are also distinct from the rest of Asia through physical attributes and culture. At this point claiming that Dravidians are the same as the Mongoloids, Caucasians, and Negroids can be accepted in today's culture it is not true in an unbiased analysis.
Isn't India where actual Aryans are from?

Shaved Kiwis

Memetic Polyalloy
kiwifarms.net

I never claimed they were the same just part of the same region.I'll agree that Indians are physically unique, but as far as culture there is a lot of intermixing. For example IIRC the reason curry got popular in Japan is because they brought it over from India. Now I can go to a Japanese supermarket and buy their take on the dish.

Archeopthryx

kiwifarms.net
I never claimed they were the same just part of the same region.I'll agree that Indians are physically unique, but as far as culture there is a lot of intermixing. For example IIRC the reason curry got popular in Japan is because they brought it over from India. Now I can go to a Japanese supermarket and buy their take on the dish.
Actually it went through the British first. It's like learning how to rap from Markie Mark.

Yourmomshouse

Ghana's Worlds First Multi Dimensional scientist
kiwifarms.net
This video was by far the best 30 minutes of entertainment I ever seen. He literally bombs the whole 30 minutes and only got 20 seconds of laughter through the whole show. It was an absolute trainwreck. I have been trying to find this and it seems like this video was scrubbed from the internet. :(

Barbarella

Guards! To the Mathmos with this winged fruitcake.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Charley Gondorff

Transmute this.
kiwifarms.net
Wow, never heard of this guy, what a rabbit hole! After watching Tiger King, I think a fine documentary could be made about ComedianDan, who is just as weird and bizarre, only in a more Supreme Gentlemen sorta way.

Here is a funny story about Dan that I found:

You should see his open letter in reply, if only for the list of those luminaries he's entertained.

Burning Fanatic

Lvl. 12 Necroposter
Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Dan tries to do some flexing, only to get called out on his bullshit in this separate thread:
https://twitter.com/lib_crusher/status/1339364948351348736 / https://archive.vn/QZqUT
Screen Shot 2020-12-17 at 3.11.21 PM.pngScreen Shot 2020-12-17 at 3.11.29 PM.pngScreen Shot 2020-12-17 at 3.11.13 PM.png
EpZhUn0XEAU-9H0.jpegEpZhlguWMAARlSt.jpeg

gangweedfan

Anime is the next stage of evoltin. now yuo see...
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net