Skitzocow Dana Marie Cain / Oracle of Venus / The Scorpion - Divorced Batshit Space Demon Waitress with NPD, Gangstalked by Alphabet Agencies, "Pretending to be Rеtarded", #SaveJoelIrish

Innana is God

kiwifarms.net
I know what this thread needs. A soundtrack

Pandora has factored heavily in this. Her choice of music at the moment is interesting.

You will love this channel

And also this

Now you people dont have to target my family. Im right here. ,and Spencer can stay off this thread. I dont need him to kiss your ass to prevent you from going after him. I know how you like to target children.

If im your flavor, then so be it. Drink up, ladies and gentlemen

The question is, can i get banned from kiwifarms? I mean, a site dedicated to trolling and doxxing people deemed sexually deviant and eccentric should totallywelcome me. Right?

Arent people like me the whole reason this site exists?

Im not part of your machine

I am the machine

I need you people to get acquainted with your Creators, so you can better know your place in the grand scheme.

Store your treasures in heaven. No matter how much money you have, your grave will be the same size as the pauper.

The love of money is the root of evil because it is evil to love that which cannot love you back. Thats why the Lord said it is easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than for the rich to enter heaven. For those of you who think your money makes you better than anyone, take heed.

I saw more generosity among the homeless in portland than i saw when i catered to the very wealthy in the woodlands. I was utterly disgusted by the lavish displays of wealth. I lost my taste for all of it. I hated Texas because of it. All that wealth made off the suffering of the poor. People claiming to know the Lord and to follow him, and yet not following him at all. Jesus is clear on the matter of wealth when he instructed the rich young ruler to give it all away.

Queen Of The Harpies

Survived the doxxing 09/10/19 Never Forget
kiwifarms.net

Pandora has factored heavily in this. Her choice of music at the moment is interesting.

And also this

Now you people dont have to target my family. Im right here. ,and Spencer can stay off this thread. I dont need him to kiss your ass to prevent you from going after him. I know how you like to target children.

The question is, can i get banned from kiwifarms? I mean, a site dedicated to trolling and doxxing people deemed sexually deviant and eccentric should totallywelcome me. Right?

I am the machine

I need you people to get acquainted with your Creators, so you can better know your place in the grand scheme.

Store your treasures in heaven. No matter how much money you have, your grave will be the same size as the pauper.

The love of money is the root of evil because it is evil to love that which cannot love you back. Thats why the Lord said it is easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than for the rich to enter heaven. For those of you who think your money makes you better than anyone, take heed.

I saw more generosity among the homeless in portland than i saw when i catered to the very wealthy in the woodlands. I was utterly disgusted by the lavish displays of wealth. I lost my taste for all of it. I hated Texas because of it. All that wealth made off the suffering of the poor. People claiming to know the Lord and to follow him, and yet not following him at all. Jesus is clear on the matter of wealth when he instructed the rich young ruler to give it all away.
You should start a cult

• Horrifying
Reactions: Magnum Tenebrosum

CrazyAsHell

kiwifarms.net

And also this

I am the machine

For someone who doesn't value money, as you have stated here, you sure were doing a good bit of BEGGING not but a few weeks ago for the very thing you are now calling evil. Did you not have a fundraiser on FB asking for $50K? LOL....I guess it's different now that your living off of your family.

• Informative

CrazyAsHell

kiwifarms.net
Hmmm, Collison, Il. Not too big of a town. Treating this as about 35% correct possibility.
I think I saw a post from Spencer on here a couple of days ago saying it was Collison.

Edit: if that is where she is, that is over an hours drive to Bloomington. I will start taking bets now as to whether or not she returns for court in October.

Dana Marie Cain

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
so. kiwifarms was hacked possibly by the Russians. the last time I asked the Russians for help Clinton didnt get elected. so, none of you are safe.

I asked the Russians for help with yall.

moon is not equipped to protect himself from Russian hackers. none of you are. these people are much better at what they do than you will ever be. but, when you run a site dedicated to doxing people, it's only a matter of time before you fuck with someone who can fuck back.

good luck. yall gonna need it.

no, seriously. you people should be very afraid. if Russian hackers are involved it means the CIA, NSA, And FBI as well as every other Intelligence agency is as well.

how many of you like the idea of these big scary agencies up your asses?

you think I'm not a big deal, but I am. not one of you is safe.

CAH, I'm positive you have more to lose than me. now that I'm here and you have nothing to report on, what are you gonna talk about? you shot your wad. you took it too far and now I'm immune to you.

however, you are not immune. you didnt just Doxx me. you fucked with those who do not wish to be associated with this site and they have the power to shut it down. they can shut you down.

Niles is a very well connected man and this situation caused him no end of problems. and he knows exactly whom to hold responsible.

hi, Niles, you sexy beast. God, I miss you.

theres a she wolf in the closet

CrazyAsHell

kiwifarms.net
no, seriously. you people should be very afraid. if Russian hackers are involved it means the CIA, NSA, And FBI as well as every other Intelligence agency is as well.

how many of you like the idea of these big scary agencies up your asses?

you think I'm not a big deal, but I am. not one of you is safe.

CAH, I'm positive you have more to lose than me. now that I'm here and you have nothing to report on, what are you gonna talk about? you shot your wad. you took it too far and now I'm immune to you.

however, you are not immune. you didnt just Doxx me. you fucked with those who do not wish to be associated with this site and they have the power to shut it down. they can shut you down.

Niles is a very well connected man and this situation caused him no end of problems. and he knows exactly whom to hold responsible.

hi, Niles, you sexy beast. God, I miss you.
LOL..if I don't "bother" you, why is my name still in your cocksucker? Move on then, nutjob. I am not scared of you. Last I heard, you were a quick fuck for Niles then he was done with you. You are literally nothing more than a human mattress.

Dana Marie Cain

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
you people dont get it, do you? I have no reason to fear court. however, you should fear that this site was hacked and Moon is begging donations. you should fear that he is a suspected pedophile. he cannot afford to pay off the Russian mob.

it never ends well when you cant pay off the Russians. they are known to be brutal.

I'm not making videos anymore. theres no point. I'm just going to post here. talking to me isnt as much fun as talking about me, is it?

CrazyAsHell

kiwifarms.net
you people dont get it, do you? I have no reason to fear court. however, you should fear that this site was hacked and Moon is begging donations. you should fear that he is a suspected pedophile. he cannot afford to pay off the Russian mob.

it never ends well when you cant pay off the Russians. they are known to be brutal.

I'm not making videos anymore. theres no point. I'm just going to post here. talking to me isnt as much fun as talking about me, is it?
Oh, I don't know. Watching you flip your shit in real time is kinda better. As for the Russians, there is no proof that is who hacked Moon. None at all. And since YOUR word is not exactly credible and I would bet my left eye you have no idea what your yacking about, I am not worried.

CrazyAsHell

kiwifarms.net
CAH, no one is impressed by you. and I'm not afraid of you. you are a legitimate psychopath. subhuman trash.

Mr Winslow, perhaps you could address this issue. it is in your best interest, is it not?
And yet, here you are, yacking away to me. In order for your comments to matter to me, I would first have to care what you think. Since I don't, you don't.

Edit: You have a lot of room to talk about this site being hacked or shut down since one of your YouTube channels was shut down because of all the threats and bullying you were doing. Kinda the pot calling the kettle black, don't you think?

Last edited:
  • Informative

Dana Marie Cain

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net

CAH, I do believe that your conduct violates the rules

No trolling plans. We are not an autistic Illuminati. If you embarrass yourself or the forum trying to troll, we will ridicule you.

has anyone else noticed that CAH isnt just having a bit of fun at my expense? did it ever occur to you that they have compromised this site by using it as a vehicle to attack me and my family?

I was a Navy wife whose husband worked in a top secret nuclear program. I wrote a letter in 2013 asking President Putin to help keep Clinton from getting elected, and shortly afterward Guccifer was arrested for hacking and the Russians were accused of tampering with the election, though it was in fact the FBI who is guilty. I was the victim of a murder attempt by doctors at a military hospital and I was drugged by police when Skip lied to the cops after I told him I was leaving him and going to work for Mercedes.

I was recruited to work for Rick Allen, a high ranking member of an organization out of New York and Vegas. I went on a ride along while he tried to buy a bank to move currency out of Russia.

you people are simply uninformed of the facts. I strongly suggest you heed my warnings. Being targeted by this site endangers every member of it.

skip once accused me of being a Russian sleeper agent. maybe I am.

CrazyAsHell

kiwifarms.net
CAH, I do believe that your conduct violates the rules

No trolling plans. We are not an autistic Illuminati. If you embarrass yourself or the forum trying to troll, we will ridicule you.

has anyone else noticed that CAH isnt just having a bit of fun at my expense? did it ever occur to you that they have compromised this site by using it as a vehicle to attack me and my family?

I was a Navy wife whose husband worked in a top secret nuclear program. I wrote a letter in 2013 asking President Putin to help keep Clinton from getting elected, and shortly afterward Guccifer was arrested for hacking and the Russians were accused of tampering with the election, though it was in fact the FBI who is guilty. I was the victim of a murder attempt by doctors at a military hospital and I was drugged by police when Skip lied to the cops after I told him I was leaving him and going to work for Mercedes.

I was recruited to work for Rick Allen, a high ranking member of an organization out of New York and Vegas. I went on a ride along while he tried to buy a bank to move currency out of Russia.

you people are simply uninformed of the facts. I strongly suggest you heed my warnings. Being targeted by this site endangers every member of it.
Yeah, we have heard the story before, Dana. And many different versions that you tell. You add to or take from the original at an alarming rate. Sounds to me like you are trying so very hard to get others here to attack me. Good luck with that.

Dana Marie Cain

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
an unemployed troll living in his mother's basement is of absolutely no consequence to the people I'm dealing with. however. I'm guessing at least some of you are truly ignorant of the facts surrounding my case, and it would be a real shame if your lives are ruined by it.

Niles can tell you all about how serious this situation is. I know his life was ruined by it. so was mine. that's why he is going to help me. you have nothing to lose and everything to gain.

dont tell me that you would rather spend the rest of your life living with the shame of this? we might as well be heroes.

Think suicide squad. Think Deadpool. we dont fight fair.

CrazyAsHell

kiwifarms.net
an unemployed troll living in his mother's basement is of absolutely no consequence to the people I'm dealing with. however. I'm guessing at least some of you are truly ignorant of the facts surrounding my case, and it would be a real shame if your lives are ruined by it.

Niles can tell you all about how serious this situation is. I know his life was ruined by it. so was mine. that's why he is going to help me. you have nothing to lose and everything to gain.

dont tell me that you would rather spend the rest of your life living with the shame of this? we might as well be heroes.

Think suicide squad. Think Deadpool. we dont fight fair.
OK. I'll play. What is his number and I will give him a call? FYI, most of us do work here Dana. We just don't wait tables so we can have our phones and such.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino