Skitzocow Dana Marie Cain / Oracle of Venus / The Scorpion - Divorced Batshit Space Demon Waitress with NPD, Gangstalked by Alphabet Agencies, "Pretending to be Rеtarded", #SaveJoelIrish

Batshit

Official Demon
kiwifarms.net
How lame. She's replying to a message from the 1st page/year & a half ago. Although living in the past rather than facing her dismal present & future is par for the course with Dumpster

Weird that only part of my post made it. Happy auditing @Null

I do believe she actually is a grandmother. Not that she's ever seen or had contact with them either.

Last edited:

SuzyCC

kiwifarms.net
How lame. She's replying to a message from the 1st page/year & a half ago. Although living in the past rather than facing her dismal present & future is par for the course with Dumpster

Weird that only part of my post made it. Happy auditing @Null

I do believe she actually is a grandmother. Not that she's ever seen or had contact with them either.
Must be the child of a son who doesn't speak to her? Wow. EDIT: Does anyone know this for sure? It's just weird all these videos and I don't remember her mentioning a grandchild. I haven't seen them all, of course. But then most of the videos are about how she's an important entity who's been done wrong by everybody, and is stunningly jaw-dropping, so I guess a grandchild wouldn't fit into the monologue very well.

Last edited:

SuzyCC

kiwifarms.net
She's made a couple of videos now if someone can download them. I can't at the moment. I'm watching "entertaining angels unaware" So far she's saying how resourceful she is and that she can cover her shit wherever she is. I would disagree with that considering she keeps ending up at her mother's. I would say she keeps losing her shit.. Dana looks like she's losing her hair in this video. Oh look, her mom bought her wine, just what she needs. Her teeth are purple. She looks very unhealthy and not like the image of someone capable of taking care of herself, let alone a very sick brother. I feel for her family, seriously.

Last edited:

Madi76Fangirl

kiwifarms.net
Must be the child of a son who doesn't speak to her? Wow. EDIT: Does anyone know this for sure? It's just weird all these videos and I don't remember her mentioning a grandchild. I haven't seen them all, of course. But then most of the videos are about how she's an important entity who's been done wrong by everybody, and is stunningly jaw-dropping, so I guess a grandchild wouldn't fit into the monologue very well.
Only gg (grandchild) I am aware of is a child of the gf of one of her first sons. She has none biological that we know of.
Not that I know everything just done a lil research.

CrazyAsHell

Karen/Sandra/DNC
kiwifarms.net
Here they are. No time to write a synopsis. I will get to it next time I am drunk at my mom's house.
She's a fucking slurring mess but thinks the fucking CIA is soooo fucking taken with her. If her mother is supplying her wine she is just as much a fucking tool as Dana is. She's gonna make the world a better place? How? No job, shitty mother, daughter, sister, and wife, can't hold a fucking job, alcoholic mess. Yes, she makes the world a better place. I know I can go without hearing her preach on being humble. She is the LAST person to point that out.

Charles Kinbote

Sexfast Enlightenment
kiwifarms.net
I'm glad you were able to get them. She took them down now.
I'd like to know what she is thinking when she takes individual videos down or does a channel wipe. Dana, why is it that the other videos remain public, but these become Kiwi Farms exclusives?

introman

Great Value™ Portable Pizza Pocket
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I'd like to know what she is thinking when she takes individual videos down or does a channel wipe. Dana, why is it that the other videos remain public, but these become Kiwi Farms exclusives?
It's Ed/Mike/Carol/Spencer/Alex bitching at her for making another innapropiate video for public consumption, or Youtube warning her for violating TOS. She has no filter and I'm not talking about her cigarettes'.

Toasty

Where are my fuzzy socks? I need them All. Now.
kiwifarms.net
My God if I were her, I'd be being quiet too. That 'im glad I met you" video is one of the cringiest things I've ever seen out of her, and that's saying quite a bit. She is so drunk she can barely speak, her teeth are black, and she's trying to look cute and flirty while she tells Keith how much he enjoys using her as a convenience fuck and all around cumdumpster, but that she'll be needing him to treat her as a prostitute.
@Dana Marie Cain better hope she got it down before he saw it. She already probably wasn't going to hear from him again, as she moved in with her mom and became much less convenient. I doubt he's ever let her in his home.

CrazyAsHell

Karen/Sandra/DNC
kiwifarms.net
Except for the first 2 who you didn't bother with once you divorced their father and never paid a dime of support for. Same with the last 2 after the divorce whom you never paid a dime for. Except for making vids about your sexual escapades that you brag about for your children to watch. Please, Dana, you are not a good mother.

Dana, don't give parenting advice to others. You clearly couldn't cut it as a mother since a judge, TWICE, gave your kids to their fathers. Mind your business and WORK ON YOUR issues. Of course, your kids are taken care of. But they sure the fuck was NOT due to your efforts (or lack thereof). You FAILED all four of your kids. All four of them! Sadly, this "young woman" you speak of will soon find out that Dumpster Dana will CONSUME her if she doesn't get away from you.

Edit: @Toasty I will start a GoFundMe account for the cat. If her ass can beg for $50K I guess we can do it for the cat.

Attachments

Last edited:

Toasty

Where are my fuzzy socks? I need them All. Now.
kiwifarms.net
She said she only drinks " a little wine for her stomach," and I fell over and scared my cat. Who is going to pay my cat's talk therapy bills?

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino