Skitzocow Dana Marie Cain / Oracle of Venus / The Scorpion - Divorced Batshit Space Demon Waitress with NPD, Gangstalked by Alphabet Agencies, "Pretending to be Rеtarded", #SaveJoelIrish

Awowogei

My steeze is crazy dog
kiwifarms.net
C'mon Dana, we aren't monsters, we love you, in fact I bet a sizeable portion of us would love to meet up and just rail you senseless and without end, just taking cocks in every one of your beaten and used holes, for hours!
I'll even roleplay as Joel for you, how about it sweet cheeks?

• Winner
Reactions: Stranger Neighbors

Dana Marie Cain

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
On top of the shitshow that my life became (thanks everyone!) I discovered that I'm a subject of scientific interest because, apparently I have certain skills and certain genetics that make me a natural target of my government and might explain a lot of weird unexplainable shit. And also, men are perverts, but I already knew that.

Once I lost the weight and could wear a two piece again, I drew a lot of male attention, and not all of it made me feel good. I've been subjected to endless sexual harassment because I am single and men think it's perfectly acceptable to be disgusting and inappropriate with me even without provocation. Apparently looking good in a bikini in your 40s makes you a prime target of perverts and sickos with no manners.

I was married since I was 19 until I was 45. I literally did not know how to handle all the lewd glances and rude behavior, both online and in person. Joel and his friend Romero took total advantage of me and they know it. I was in shock, under the influence of heavy medication, and in fear of my life. JOEL KNEW THIS. HE FUCKING KNEW.

He made it worse while appearing to try to help, but honestly, I felt like he was making it worse because he was acting so weird about me and the sexual tension was making it impossible to stay there. I couldn't get on top of what was happening because my entire life imploded OVERNIGHT and I was grappling with that. Joel's inappropriate and strange behavior was a terrible hindrance, and I ended up leaving his house over it. I lost a good friend over it. Several good friends.

I should have never went back to Texas, and I wouldn't have if Joel had been able to keep his feelings about me to himself, but he clearly wanted me to know. He hugged me in his kitchen and got in bed with me and then called me for a really dirty drunken phone call which we both regret more than we regret just about anything else we ever did. I only regret it a little less than I regret marrying Skip. I regret that most of all. I wish I could take it back. I'm sick over it now. 20 wasted years. I fucking hate him for it. I have no mercy or pity.

Joel knows more than he's saying, and I want him to spill. I want a fucking apology. I want my goddamn life back. I want ALL my kids to speak to me. This is bullshit, people. I'm not giving in. I want recompense and acknowledgement from the right people. No more fucking trolls. I"m not reading their fucking posts. It's like they don't exist anymore.

Batshit

Official Demon
kiwifarms.net
You will never ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever get any of the things you want.

This is it. You & us.

All your overblown multi posts, your manic episodes, your raving delusions. The only place in the entire world it matters to is here. Kiwi Farms.

This is all you get.

Reactions: SuzyCC

CrazyAsHell

Karen/Sandra/DNC
kiwifarms.net
On top of the shitshow that my life became (thanks everyone!) I discovered that I'm a subject of scientific interest because, apparently I have certain skills and certain genetics that make me a natural target of my government and might explain a lot of weird unexplainable shit. And also, men are perverts, but I already knew that.

Once I lost the weight and could wear a two piece again, I drew a lot of male attention, and not all of it made me feel good. I've been subjected to endless sexual harassment because I am single and men think it's perfectly acceptable to be disgusting and inappropriate with me even without provocation. Apparently looking good in a bikini in your 40s makes you a prime target of perverts and sickos with no manners.

I was married since I was 19 until I was 45. I literally did not know how to handle all the lewd glances and rude behavior, both online and in person. Joel and his friend Romero took total advantage of me and they know it. I was in shock, under the influence of heavy medication, and in fear of my life. JOEL KNEW THIS. HE FUCKING KNEW.

He made it worse while appearing to try to help, but honestly, I felt like he was making it worse because he was acting so weird about me and the sexual tension was making it impossible to stay there. I couldn't get on top of what was happening because my entire life imploded OVERNIGHT and I was grappling with that. Joel's inappropriate and strange behavior was a terrible hindrance, and I ended up leaving his house over it. I lost a good friend over it. Several good friends.

I should have never went back to Texas, and I wouldn't have if Joel had been able to keep his feelings about me to himself, but he clearly wanted me to know. He hugged me in his kitchen and got in bed with me and then called me for a really dirty drunken phone call which we both regret more than we regret just about anything else we ever did. I only regret it a little less than I regret marrying Skip. I regret that most of all. I wish I could take it back. I'm sick over it now. 20 wasted years. I fucking hate him for it. I have no mercy or pity.

Joel knows more than he's saying, and I want him to spill. I want a fucking apology. I want my goddamn life back. I want ALL my kids to speak to me. This is bullshit, people. I'm not giving in. I want recompense and acknowledgement from the right people. No more fucking trolls. I"m not reading their fucking posts. It's like they don't exist anymore.
The shear deflections you create is amazing. Maybe you forget that Joel had to get a restraining order against YOU; not the other way around, Dana. You pursued him like a rabid dog. You made endless videos demanding he "show up". Do you think we haven't seen that? How do you explain that? You act like every swinging dick wants you. Clearly, that is not the case.

Skip did nothing wrong. You came off your meds for your bi-polar and started acting like a nutjob. He does not have to put up with that. Your children have their own minds. If they are not speaking to you, I would be asking what YOU did. Your actions online and in videos have embarrassed them to the point of wanting to remove you and any memory of you from their lives. You want to act like a nun but make videos about your sexual conquests (one that was rather vivid and in the presence of one of your children). I don't care that he was 18 at the time. No child wants to hear their mother brag about their dick-sucking skills. Being that free with your personal life, to those you have given BIRTH to makes me wonder if any of them have been sexually abused. That kind of behavior is not acceptable.

You, in bold letters no less, say that you took an overdose on the wine that Skip "BOUGHT FOR YOU" and blame him for your overdose. That is not how it works, Dana. You are a grown woman and totally responsible for your own behavior. Not Skip. Not Stephanie. Not your kids. Not KF. YOU. It's time to grow up. You have been married and been taken care of for most of your adult life. You didn't have to worry about a damn thing. Now, you are struggling in day to day life because you have no idea what you are supposed to do with yourself. You are scared and alone with no one other than your mother to help you. This, at a time, when she is at an age that she needs her adult children to help HER. Sad really.

Still, I feel a bit bad for you. Even though everything that has happened to you, up to this point, has been the consequence of your own behavior and actions. While I realize, sadly, that no true cow will ever take advice from anyone who speaks truth and sanity, I hope one day you will. That is the ONLY way you are going to have meaningful relationships with not only your kids but with anyone who comes into your life.

Stranger Neighbors

Must be Thanksgivin cuz your bitch brought stuffin
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
But do you eat ass, Dana?
She almost definitely does.

And probably not in the nice considerate "let's talk about it before hand" kinda way

So to paint the picture, imagine a Nosferatu blowing you.

Ahh feels good yeah? Just close your eyes and drift off to fantasies of something sexier.

WRONG, suddenly you feel a wet turd trying to crawl back through the gates of your ass and you are confused for an instant, all in a milisecond your imagination has flown into a strange new world... What could that be? An alien creature trying to lay eggs in my ass? A banana slug? WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT?!

just Dana doing her due diligence, getting a face full o gamey ass, hopefully you are standing up when it happens so you can spring away like an agile super hero...

But if you're laying down you might as well strap in and get ready for a tongue punching your booty hole

I wonder if that's why Skip left...or stayed

Last edited:

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino