Skitzocow Dana Marie Cain / Oracle of Venus / The Scorpion - Divorced Batshit Space Demon Waitress with NPD, Gangstalked by Alphabet Agencies, "Pretending to be Rеtarded", #SaveJoelIrish

• Sorry about the recent downtime. The database server is being autistic. The beatings will continue.

CrazyAsHell

Tami Hess
kiwifarms.net
Dumpster dips into the Oldie but a Goodie bag & restates her direct responsibility for the deaths of 68 people & completely invalidates the votes of over 60 million people.
View attachment 1503408

View attachment 1503409
Well, now the bit about standing in the waters at Galveston Beach and praying for Houston to be underwater is brand spanking new! If I recall correctly, while the hurricane was raging in Houston, our resident bitch from hell proper was in the kitchen of the apartment her ex-husband so generously paid 6 months rent on, making a shit ton of videos demanding that Joel Irish be brought to her without delay. If she could conjure a storm surely she is capable of conjuring a proper home for herself and some money to get the cat piss out of her clothes.

Batshit

Dana Marie Cain lives @ 757 S Maffit, Decatur, Il
kiwifarms.net
Lol, poor Dumpster. She was crowing & crowing about this day for weeks & I went & ruined it for her.
Can't run her mouth about how this is a sign of her significance since she was 'born on the 88th parallel' which she Very Much was not. If she does, she'll look stupid since the (ex) wife of Neptune doesn't know how to read a map. If she doesn't, we'll know she's still lurking here for scraps of attention like the mongrel she is. Oh well, Pandora spamming it is!

• Winner
Reactions: anameisaname

anameisaname

I'm going to unlock all the achievements.
kiwifarms.net
After being rejected by Chris Tran Jacob ran to daughter's of banana and now the exceptional individual's are in heat.

Jacob's reply see also his thread for a cultcow crossover carnival!

Daughter Banana goes into the bad touch.

The exceptional duo exchange's fake credentials.

Daughter's shows it's face. Verdict it's already been trifled and trampled upon; beaten down on every level obviously detrimental even existential.

Lol most high :drink:

Reactions: Batshit

Batshit

kiwifarms.net

Businesses will now be fined if their employees don't wear masks & people will be charged w/ assault on retail workers asking people to wear them & being attacked. Wonder how Goddess I Only Think I'm A Badass will react to being forced to cover up half her ugly mug. Too bad about the new dentures not getting a proper coming out ball.

RC Management
32 N Vermilion Danville, IL 61832 US

Is the mortgage company.

Behold the luxurious lair of a descendant of royal blood. Only 1k down & 500/mo. You have to share your bedroom with Dumpster though!

Screenshot (285).png

CrazyAsHell

Tami Hess
kiwifarms.net

Businesses will now be fined if their employees don't wear masks & people will be charged w/ assault on retail workers asking people to wear them & being attacked. Wonder how Goddess I Only Think I'm A Badass will react to being forced to cover up half her ugly mug. Too bad about the new dentures not getting a proper coming out ball.

RC Management
32 N Vermilion Danville, IL 61832 US

Is the mortgage company.

Behold the luxurious lair of a descendant of royal blood. Only 1k down & 500/mo. You have to share your bedroom with Dumpster though!

View attachment 1512369
Oh my. She has gone from a beautiful apartment in the more upper-class neighborhood of The Woodlands, TX to this? Oh, how the mighty have fallen. She is convincing those that hang on her every word over on Twatter how well she can manifest things. She couldn't manifest something a bit better for herself?

• Winner

WonderWino

kiwifarms.net
All the photos are magnificent. There's even an appearance of the garbage bag full of clothes left behind that Dumpster claimed as her Fall Fashion Line 2019. I hope they kept the same tp holder situation. It brings me great joy.

View attachment 1513185
View attachment 1513186
View attachment 1513188
View attachment 1513189
View attachment 1513191
View attachment 1513192
View attachment 1513194
View attachment 1513195
View attachment 1513196
View attachment 1513197
View attachment 1513199
View attachment 1513202
View attachment 1513203
View attachment 1513204
The level of stupid it must take to deliberately take pics of a house to show off in that condition is mind boggling. It legitimately reminds of of the house a kid I knew in elementary school with stereotypical white trash parents. only thing missing is clumps of chow hair all over the place, the ever present 'multiple dogs just gave birth in fetid conditions' combined with 20+ puppies in the house at any given time smell, freshly fucked hooker in multiple bedrooms smell (his sister was a literal whore working out of the house), dog chained up in the backyard with skipping rope from the dollar store, stacks of spent bingo cards/lottery tickets, stacks of used plates with kraft dinner stick on them being licked by dogs at random and halloween black lights replacing half the burned out bulbs in the house cause everybody is too shit for brains to go get proper light bulbs

Damn. I never thought i'd see another house that reminds me of those people again

Batshit

kiwifarms.net
The 3 local schools got 1, 2, & 2.1 ratings out of 10, too.

Now imagine this crackhouse palace after 4 grown adults (1 bedridden) & Godbear only knows how many cats have lived in it a year later. Guarantee the windows are decked out with the finest in blankets.

The neighborhood seems to be white trash that have managed to lay off the drugs to save up to buy a dump & a couple cans of paint & reclaim their honest hatred of being HOMEOWNERS having to share a block with the black folk that haven't been evicted yet. Damn ye Corona!

• Winner

anameisaname

I'm going to unlock all the achievements.
kiwifarms.net
All the photos are magnificent. There's even an appearance of the garbage bag full of clothes left behind that Dumpster claimed as her Fall Fashion Line 2019. I hope they kept the same tp holder situation. It brings me great joy.

View attachment 1513185
View attachment 1513186
View attachment 1513188
View attachment 1513189
View attachment 1513191
View attachment 1513192
View attachment 1513194
View attachment 1513195
View attachment 1513196
View attachment 1513197
View attachment 1513199
View attachment 1513202
View attachment 1513203
View attachment 1513204
:jacewow:
Imagine all the exceptional corona Chan babies being born right now.

A palace fit for dumpsters of banana.
"She" needs a hug.

Your name is dumpsters of banana!
"She" tries to explain it's name.

Madi76Fangirl

kiwifarms.net
This gem...
Wasn't it she who abandoned her own children, after emptying all the bank accounts, leaving her "oh so murderous" ex to borrow money for groceries to feed the boys she claims he would kill if ordered? Hmmm something doesn't add up Ms. Catpiss Magoo.
Her ex takes amazing care (still to this day) of not only the two boys she abandoned (Spencer 20 [he sends what he can to help him out ] & Duncan 18 who is still living with him), but has helpes out her other sons in Alaska. (Who I have heard one is in route to visit him & his new family) BUT he also has taken on two more children belonging to his new wife. I also hear he and the bio dad of his new wife's kids, have a great relationship. They text and communicate about the kids regularly.
I believe the bio dad came and spent Christmas last year with them all.
Evidence Skip is a pretty awesone dude not controlled by anyone but himself.
Screenshot_20200813-143036_Twitter.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Batshit

kiwifarms.net
Dumpster finally got a job less than 2 weeks ago & she makes likes she's selfless. That's what all the business about going ham on a Karen better not tell her to wear a mask was about. Well, now she has to or the business gets fined. Not so mouthy about the subject now. Still mouthy just not as bad.
Every member of their household jumped on the 1200 stimulus & there is even the question that Carol claimed her 3 middle aged children as dependents.
Dumpster will never achieve 'retirement' status. She has lost every job she's ever had in less than 6 months with the exception of where we worked together. She lasted 8 months there.
She did not qualify for unemployment as she hasn't worked since last August & wouldn't have qualified on any of the 3 part time waitressing jobs she had last year. All for less than 6 months & she quit all of them. She was asked to resign @ our mutual place of business in 2018 otherwise she would have been fired for obsessively ranting & threatening to illegally procure a gun. She also implicated her dying brother, Ed, in the gun drama as he has a 9mm so he was asked to resign as well. Their mother, Carol, had already quit by the time everything came to a head.
She did not raise any of her 4 children & ditched all of them the absolute second she thought she could hop onboard something better.
She signed away her 2A rights when she was found guilty of assaulting her ex husband. That was the same instance where she was 'drugged against her will' by the Montgomery County, TX police. They responded to the assault charge & were presented with more of Dumpster's typical suicide baiting. Thus making her a danger to herself & being involuntaried. There is also a video that I recently reposted where Dumpster actually tells the truth of that day & it is nothing like what she has twisted in her rubber band brain.
Screenshot (372).png

Spectacular sperging on a couple of people last night. Bitch can't handle being confronted for anything. I've never encountered someone that thinks blocking someone on Twitter is a power move but this cow goes super saiyan & creams her cat piss soaked panties everytime.

Screenshot (327).png

Screenshot (339).png

Screenshot (344).png

Screenshot (352).png

Screenshot (353).png

Screenshot (360).png

Screenshot (364).png

Screenshot (362).png

Screenshot (366).png

Screenshot (367).png

Austin wasn't even a member here when he went to her job. He lived in the same neighborhood, saw her idiocy online & just wanted to confirm if she was as slutty in real life as the infamous 'I gave my ex a blowjob for $200 to pay my cell phone' video portrayed. Since she offered, on camera, to fuck his underage brains out, I believe he got that. She was fired from that job when the police came to arrest her for skipping out on the assault on Skip. Bonded out & fled here to Illinois to
A) her brother's house, where she ended up in a backyard tent for a 3rd state (OR, TX, IL)
B) an efficiency she couldn't cover for a year w/o fucking for rent money & infested with bedbugs by bringing in curb furniture; & now
C) living with her elderly mother in complete squalor.

Wasn't Dumpster herself the one who blasted FB, YT, here, & Twitter repeatedly offering to boink Null if he took the thread down? Yep, positive it was.

Idk why she thinks we hate her. Sure, she spins the same thoroughly debunked tracks as she did 10 years ago w/ the obligatory additions her voices tell her about but the milk still flows. Is it really stalking if someone makes fucktons of videos daring/challenging/inviting us to come find her? There are several on pg. 96-97.

I wonder if she'll apply for a hardship license to get to her new job? Pretty pricey for some place she won't be @ very long. I verified her license is still suspended last night via the automated response #. She also hasn't paid anything past the initial $100 on her DUI.

Screenshot (373).png

Oh good grief. Just because some shithead online changes his @ fr/ goatboy150 to @michael_112358 doesn't elevate them to hero status. It's playing into easily manipulated delusions to get some free online sexting. The dude got green carded by a Korean while he ESL'd & he's acting like he's willing to infect his teenage daughter w/ Dumpster skankiness. The wife got TKO'd by a car a few years back.

Screenshot (375).png

Lol, edge & charm. All she does is take other people's books or YT uploads & squirms it around in her unmedicated grey matter until she can make it about her. Narcissistic as Adonis.

Screenshot (374).png

Last edited:

CrazyAsHell

Tami Hess
kiwifarms.net
Dumpster finally got a job less than 2 weeks ago & she makes likes she's selfless. That's what all the business about going ham on a Karen better not tell her to wear a mask was about. Well, now she has to or the business gets fined. Not so mouthy about the subject now. Still mouthy just not as bad.
Every member of their household jumped on the 1200 stimulus & there is even the question that Carol claimed her 3 middle aged children as dependents.
Dumpster will never achieve 'retirement' status. She has lost every job she's ever had in less than 6 months with the exception of where we worked together. She lasted 8 months there.
She did not qualify for unemployment as she hasn't worked since last August & wouldn't have qualified on any of the 3 part time waitressing jobs she had last year. All for less than 6 months & she quit all of them. She was asked to resign @ our mutual place of business in 2018 otherwise she would have been fired for obsessively ranting & threatening to illegally procure a gun. She also implicated her dying brother, Ed, in the gun drama as he has a 9mm so he was asked to resign as well. Their mother, Carol, had already quit by the time everything came to a head.
She did not raise any of her 4 children & ditched all of them the absolute second she thought she could hop onboard something better.
She signed away her 2A rights when she was found guilty of assaulting her ex husband. That was the same instance where she was 'drugged against her will' by the Montgomery County, TX police. They responded to the assault charge & were presented with more of Dumpster's typical suicide baiting. Thus making her a danger to herself & being involuntaried. There is also a video that I recently reposted where Dumpster actually tells the truth of that day & it is nothing like what she has twisted in her rubber band brain.
View attachment 1518072

Spectacular sperging on a couple of people last night. Bitch can't handle being confronted for anything. I've never encountered someone that thinks blocking someone on Twitter is a power move but this cow goes super saiyan & creams her cat piss soaked panties everytime.

Austin wasn't even a member here when he went to her job. He lived in the same neighborhood, saw her idiocy online & just wanted to confirm if she was as slutty in real life as the infamous 'I gave my ex a blowjob for $200 to pay my cell phone' video portrayed. Since she offered, on camera, to fuck his underage brains out, I believe he got that. She was fired from that job when the police came to arrest her for skipping out on the assault on Skip. Bonded out & fled here to Illinois to
A) her brother's house, where she ended up in a backyard tent for a 3rd state (OR, TX, IL)
B) an efficiency she couldn't cover for a year w/o fucking for rent money & infested with bedbugs by bringing in curb furniture; & now
C) living with her elderly mother in complete squalor.

Wasn't Dumpster herself the one who blasted FB, YT, here, & Twitter repeatedly offering to boink Null if he took the thread down? Yep, positive it was.

Idk why she thinks we hate her. Sure, she spins the same thoroughly debunked tracks as she did 10 years ago w/ the obligatory additions her voices tell her about but the milk still flows. Is it really stalking if someone makes fucktons of videos daring/challenging/inviting us to come find her? There are several on pg. 96-97.

I wonder if she'll apply for a hardship license to get to her new job? Pretty pricey for some place she won't be @ very long. I verified her license is still suspended last night via the automated response #. She also hasn't paid anything past the initial $100 on her DUI.

View attachment 1518214

Oh good grief. Just because some shithead online changes his @ fr/ goatboy150 to @michael_112358 doesn't elevate them to hero status. It's playing into easily manipulated delusions to get some free online sexting. The dude got green carded by a Korean while he ESL'd & he's acting like he's willing to infect his teenage daughter w/ Dumpster skankiness. The wife got TKO'd by a car a few years back.

View attachment 1518275

Lol, edge & charm. All she does is take other people's books or YT uploads & squirms it around in her unmedicated grey matter until she can make it about her. Narcissistic as Adonis.

View attachment 1518277
FFS.....I haven't had a jolly belly laugh in some time! Her fucking Twatter feed is bloody funny!

• Winner