Skitzocow Dana Marie Cain / Oracle of Venus / The Scorpion - Divorced Batshit Space Demon Waitress with NPD, Gangstalked by Alphabet Agencies, "Pretending to be Rеtarded", #SaveJoelIrish

• Sorry about the recent downtime. The database server is being autistic. The beatings will continue.

Batshit

Dana Marie Cain lives @ 757 S Maffit, Decatur, Il
kiwifarms.net
She's also currently losing her shit over @100MegaMeh telling her what a freak she is. This naturally has led her to demand that parents stop letting their kids watch cartoons & play w/ toys because it's 2D & will prevent them from 'ascending' 😂😂😂 On my phone so I can't get any shots.

Edit: Ty @CrazyAsHell . This is the specific one.
Screenshot (388).png

Bonus points: Kinda surprised no one has brought this up regarding Dumpster yet:
Screenshot (390).png

Considering she's been absotively posilutely convinced for years that Niles, Joel, & every alphabet agency talks to her through Pandora's streaming service. She's incredibly mentally ill.

Lmao, just noticed this one.

Screenshot (393).png

Last edited:

CrazyAsHell

Tami Hess
kiwifarms.net
Looks like little Ms. Goddess who is such a wonderful Christian....or rather pretending to be one to her "followers" (better still the other mentally ill morons) on her Twatter feed. This was sent to me today from Steph. Such a model for Christian behavior and principles she is. I was also told that Spencers is doing well and has not been in contact with his egg donor.

Edit: This bit is funny as hell. She does NOT commit adultery! But...wait. Didn't see drive from TX to WA, while STILL married to her husband, trying to fuck her best friend's
Annotation 2020-08-15 172426.png
118004816_224028432269476_2865357479645321569_n.jpg
boyfriend, Joel? Wow.....this alternative reality she lives in is rich.

Last edited:

Madi76Fangirl

kiwifarms.net
Looks like little Ms. Goddess who is such a wonderful Christian....or rather pretending to be one to her "followers" (better still the other mentally ill morons) on her Twatter feed. This was sent to me today from Steph. Such a model for Christian behavior and principles she is. I was also told that Spencers is doing well and has not been in contact with his egg donor.

Edit: This bit is funny as hell. She does NOT commit adultery! But...wait. Didn't see drive from TX to WA, while STILL married to her husband, trying to fuck her best friend'sView attachment 1522820View attachment 1522366 boyfriend, Joel? Wow.....this alternative reality she lives in is rich.
She also cheated on Skip several times from what I hear. AND left him for "her real soul mate " can't remember if it was Penn or Teller, but that is the story about her vegas debacle anyway.
That was several years before the divorce.

anameisaname

I'm going to unlock all the achievements.
kiwifarms.net

Burd Turglar

No fish fucking allowed
kiwifarms.net
She's only banned from this thread. She was in a mass pm a little while ago screeching after someone added her as a joke.
Shucks, sad I missed that group PM. It's nice having her booted from the thread though, I had to stop following it because if she wasn't just saying the same shit over and over again it was those dumb lyrics. Wasn't she supposed to have some court/jail time coming up or did coronachan put a halt to that for now?

anameisaname

kiwifarms.net
Some magical thinking.

Crossover from chris tran and jacob sockness.

Cultcows of a feather............
Sammi the Angel A-46 West to east Midlands
His discord tag:
@BiscuitBanna#6832
https://twitter.com/SammiTheAngel1/status/1286239046797230080 Colluded with Jacob sockness and daughters of banana. Admitted too having at least 1 kiwi farm's account.

Vm of a fail troll.

The person who argued with daughter's of banana.

Banana is posting alot of song's. With lyrics. Someone from the mass dm confirmed.

The numbers what do they mean?

Some rubbish about ancient aliens or sumerians.
Aliens.jpg
Sorry for the last post, hope this makes up.
:heart-full:

• Winner
Reactions: Thetarotreader96

anameisaname

kiwifarms.net

Batshit

Dana Marie Cain lives @ 757 S Maffit, Decatur, Il
kiwifarms.net
I solemnly swear to beware of Dumpster's yeast.

@Burd Turglar I believe that's the 1 back on pg.192 that Wendy Carter posted. She pled guilty to her DUI despite her vows to turn the ensuing court case into the beginning of the end for Skip & the Navy.

It was also supposed to be completely wiped off her record by her FBI minions..or was it the Department of Energy...wait, it had to have been the CIA....no, hang on iirc it was the NSA....my bad, I meant DHS....fucking autocorrect, I really meant to post Enki...except when it's the Secret Service........

Edit: Shit, I forgot to give the REAL credit to Putin.
Мне жаль

Last edited:

anameisaname

kiwifarms.net
I solemnly swear to beware of Dumpster's yeast.

@Burd Turglar I believe that's the 1 back on pg.192 that Wendy Carter posted. She pled guilty to her DUI despite her vows to turn the ensuing court case into the beginning of the end for Skip & the Navy.

It was also supposed to be completely wiped off her record by her FBI minions..or was it the Department of Energy...wait, it had to have been the CIA....no, hang on iirc it was the NSA....my bad, I meant DHS....fucking autocorrect, I really meant to post Enki...except when it's the Secret Service........

Edit: Shit, I forgot to give the REAL credit to Putin.
Мне жаль
"Hello Twitter, um you don't know me."
Banana
YouTube channel
Revelation video.

Speaking of alphabet soup.

:jacewow:

Dana has a list..nice..

A self-described harmless asexual. Wants to fight someone from the Danaverse and presumably do what people do to the "bottom bitch"

Jacob's apart of the lore cause the Danaverse needs a version of Jar Jar Binks.
Is Dana going to go all Metal Gear on us?
Big Banana(Dana) vs Shitfaced(Jacob)

:story:

I've genuinely got no clue....

Jacob tries to convince Darth Banana to join the dark-side.

Dana sticks it to them?

Jacob's literal interpretations of metaphors always fail to make him sound anything but creepy and retarded.