Skitzocow Dana Marie Cain / Oracle of Venus / The Scorpion - Divorced Batshit Space Demon Waitress with NPD, Gangstalked by Alphabet Agencies, "Pretending to be Rеtarded", #SaveJoelIrish

Batshit

Dana Marie Cain lives @ 757 S Maffit, Decatur, Il
kiwifarms.net
The only thing eternal about Dumpster is that she's a failure.

Been playing with far more entertaining cows lately since she can't come up with anything but the same bullshit for years now. Interesting that she spent most of late summer 2019 trying to convince everyone that all her cosmic crap was due to 'the drugs they forced on me years and years ago' yet she's still saying the EXACT SAME STORIES as she was then.

Also found it interesting that she's been larping with 'years of study' when she literally just started the Daughter of Inanna babble that same summer & was even questioned here about why she added that element to her delusions of grandeur.

Been reaching out to friends I have that live in D-town. Should have her new job in a few days.

Oh, & she still lives @ the Maffitt address & her mom is letting methheads couch surf.

Was wondering if any other threads have former coworkers, former friends (for lack of a better word), AND family members all show up to prove how much the person of interest lies?

Last edited:

CrazyAsHell

Tami Hess
kiwifarms.net
The only thing eternal about Dumpster is that she's a failure.

Been playing with far more entertaining cows lately since she can't come up with anything but the same bullshit for years now. Interesting that she spent most of late summer 2019 trying to convince everyone that all her cosmic crap was due to 'the drugs they forced on me years and years ago' yet she's still saying the EXACT SAME STORIES as she was then.

Also found it interesting that she's been larping with 'years of study' when she literally just started the Daughter of Inanna babble that same summer & was even questioned here about why she added that element to her delusions of grandeur.

Been reaching out to friends I have that live in D-town. Should have her new job in a few days.

Oh, & she still lives @ the Maffitt address & her mom is letting methheads couch surf.
I am just gonna leave this right here LOL
Annotation 2020-09-05 145703.png

Batshit

kiwifarms.net
She was a fucking weed mooch. She'd literally beg a half dozen different coworkers to get her high daily. Came up with money to actually pay for some exactly once & even then it was a hassle because Wal-Mart quit cashing her monthly check from her divorce.

Imagine being 50 years old with no bank account, no drivers license, & the best job she can get is 'shop girl'. She's fucking terrified of facing the fact that she's old & has nothing to show for it but a string of terminated social media accounts.

Batshit

kiwifarms.net
Well, and her yeast infection.
Dumpster used to have chronic cold sores & yeast infections until 1 of the times she flipped, cleaned out Skip's bank account, abandoned the kids (again), & took off to Colorado. Once she passed the state line, aliens abducted her, cured her of her various fungi, & dropped her off @ the other side of the state.

I posted screenshots of a text convo w/ a friend she told all about it. At work. In excruciating detail, including the smells.

This poor person was trapped in a car with the hag & was already suffering due to the ammonia from Dumpster's cat urine soaked coat, scarf, & gloves burning their eyes. Imagine it being less than 30 degrees outside & you are still shoving your face out a fully open window desperate just to breathe.

Toasty

Dry is good and wind is better
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Dumpster used to have chronic cold sores & yeast infections until 1 of the times she flipped, cleaned out Skip's bank account, abandoned the kids (again), & took off to Colorado. Once she passed the state line, aliens abducted her, cured her of her various fungi, & dropped her off @ the other side of the state.

I posted screenshots of a text convo w/ a friend she told all about it. At work. In excruciating detail, including the smells.

This poor person was trapped in a car with the hag & was already suffering due to the ammonia from Dumpster's cat urine soaked coat, scarf, & gloves burning their eyes. Imagine it being less than 30 degrees outside & you are still shoving your face out a fully open window desperate just to breathe.
Linksies? Please?

Batshit

kiwifarms.net
Linksies? Please?
They sent them to me to upload close to around the time I joined. I'll try to find the page. I was very new to the site so they were on imgur....

Edit: There are 3 slides
Really hoping this will work....

Edit: Beware of the info in the 2nd shot

I have no idea why she would talk about him not wanting her to keep the name then. I'm just repeating the things she said as best as I can.

Last edited:

Batshit

kiwifarms.net
Wow, she really isn't aging well @ all. Big surprise that she's drunk again & looks like hammered shit.

Holy shit, the last time I was in this thread I wasn't a T&HF and didn't have jannie powers. I remember when she was all about a scorpion god and now she's Inanna. Well, I hope she likes being the mother of a thousand young and getting the shit kicked out of her by some 15 year old kid.
I was trying to find the specific post where she swapped out the Oracle of Venus for Goddess Inanna. Her broke ass can't even stick with her own fantasies.

anameisaname

I'm going to unlock all the achievements.
kiwifarms.net
Oh shit thanks fedsmoker, I forgot about the Twitter and YouTube vids.
:semperfidelis:
Wow, she really isn't aging well @ all. Big surprise that she's drunk again & looks like hammered shit.

I was trying to find the specific post where she swapped out the Oracle of Venus for Goddess Inanna. Her broke ass can't even stick with her own fantasies.
As I read through her Twitter I began to wonder about a possible timeline or map of madness.
:drink:

anameisaname

I'm going to unlock all the achievements.
kiwifarms.net
Is she saying she is Jesus??? Sounds like his story.....and either she is trying to say she is Jesus or this bitch is actually plagiarizingView attachment 1584152 the bible!
Yes, from what I've gathered dumpsters of banana copy pastes both lyrics and scripture in place of her own opinion.

Pictured: Dana in Portland
unknown.png

Humans = bad
1303722956078678016.png
Or not?
1303727868636286986.png